Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,693 members, 7,965,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:23 PM

Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. (36058 Views)

Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who is yemi alade and what does she do
This is an international community,some of us don't know the local champions
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by kwenu: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
your mama still dey there oo
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
madjune:

I own an 82inches Sony 2014 made plasma TV with high picture definition and resolution.

My TV defines her as ugly.

You may need to upgrade your TV.
your TV defines her ugly.Abeg go get a new one
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
nas4q:

The best generation of flat screen TVs is the LED. When u've upgrade, then u can define her again!
abi ooo he no shine his face at all
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
kwenu:
your mama still dey there oo
yes ooo I agree with you
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fine girl with mad Swagz...

Omo Yorigbo ni wa....Swagger!

I-rep-omo-Nna-tan-ko-fuji# cool

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by Feranmicharles(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Baritone:

Meeting by 10..
grin so meeting dey. Holatin!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by mystikal(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
A big fan of inter tribal relationships
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by holatin(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Feranmicharles:
grin so meeting dey. Holatin!!!
you know I was on ban
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. by Modekaya: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Yemi's ...Mother..eehyaah. I dey Crush for that babe oo! But I dont know If she don leave Jonny the Play boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt / Ini Edo Vs Linda Osifo: Who Styled The Look Better? (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Babajide Awobona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.