Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

2015 Election: Spot The Opportunities & Make More Money In This Campaign Period. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Spot The Opportunities & Make More Money In This Campaign Period. (613 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: Spot The Opportunities & Make More Money In This Campaign Period. by Bayils(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
We're some months into the "2015 Election" as many will say, then what's the Big deal in that & is that in any way my Business..?? hmm...Well.. Neither is my business as well, my concern is just that we need to Spot some Opportunities to make certain good deals before the Said election is off.
So i will be Sharing with you some Little ideas i believe can fetch us good deals making money this season Most Especially the Youths. *Enough of thuggery* Jungle don dey mature *Smiles*

1. Poster Pasting "PP": as simple as it sounds, Politician this time around needs more Publicity than you can ever think of or Imagined, so they're even ready to spent with respect to Publicity however via a good platform. It's a good biz to deal in this Season, i once saw an advert @ my End here about a Guy rendering Such Service, you won't Believe how many Workforce this Guy has in this Business, they went as far as Pasting this in all 36 states in this country. you can even starts within your own Geo Location. imagine how much this guy will be Making.
Re-Packaging your Approach Matters in business like this. *Think Outside the Box*

2. Bulk SMS campaign Database: i see some bulk SMS sellers including this to their Advert already, why..?? cuz it's one of the Sure way to go in this Election Period.. Remember i said >>>Publicity>>>!

3. Customizing: Profit Guarantee business i Depict this. Customizing Branded stuffs for those Political Parties having their Logo or the Aspirant Picture on those items.
It's a Sure Deal this Season, Stuffs Like Customized Hand band,wrist watches,Shirts, Head bands, Key Holders and Many more...
Click here to Learn more about Customizing business

4.Campaign jingle Callertunez: Customizing a Campaign Jingle for Callertunez, this aspect of Biz is also very Profitable Business to deal-in as well. remember >>>Publicity>>>...

5.Production of Digital Bill Board. (Esp. The Solar Ones): this Actually gonna cost a whole lot's, but once they've been able to seal this type of contract with you, i must affirmed you're an headway to the Top with Respect to finance.. @ Least Having this type of Campaign project in 5 states is something to go by.

Friends, any other business Opportunities you spot this Season..?? Let's share and get the ball rolling.!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Rochas For Answering The clarion Call, / Yourba's/hausa(muslims) Are Calling For "CHANGE", Igbo's/ss Folks Want "CHANGE" / Buhari/amaechi Ticket: Mind Your Business, Rivers APC Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.