Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Data Cooperative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Data Cooperative (374 Views)

Nairaland E-cooperative society / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues / Entrepreneur Youth (ogun State) Cooperative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Cooperative by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
I came up with idea of forming what I call Data Cooperative.
Instead of buying data from resellers of which one cannot be sure of the duration, we can come together in a group of 10 or more and buy the data and share among the members of the group.
If 10 persons pay the some N1100, that will amount to N11000, then the admin will buy the 10 gig for N10000 and share among the 10 members while the remaining N1000 will be used by the admin as service charge.
That way, all the members will have their data on the same day and it will expire the same day.
How do you see this?
I believe it will be better than buying at a higher price and not sure of the expiring date.
Drop your email address if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Real Football Traders Mind / Are You A Network Marketer...........??? / Paper Clips For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.