Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

* Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ (13206 Views)

AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive / Shameless Stunt! Nahnah Abynah The Girl With The Leak Video Is Not Dead! / Thunder Fire Sexkillz For Banning Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
she dey avoid me like plaque...i nor know wetin i do her oo, same with elantracey..

in fact, i wan go hang myself.

make I help you bring rope? tongue
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by hensben(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:

make I help you bring rope? tongue
ok cryembarassedcry
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
ok cryembarassedcry

come on snails joor, you know I won't that . wink
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
ok cryembarassedcry

come on smile joor, you know I won't that . wink
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ghostlady:
as if I knew that guy was lieing,the poor girl was online on monday,which kind malaria go kill person between then and now....God help US....thank God the story was false though
Kai! make i hear.. how come you now claim to know the guy was lying, when you were crying, posting Adieu and RIP, and even posting revelations that you saw her with Angel micheal in the morning undecided undecided
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by hensben(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:

come on smile joor, you know I won't that . wink
embarassedsmileyembarassed
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
despite I didn't know her, I cried in the bus while going to work this morning. my thought was the mods would have verified it before putting it on FP.

e be like say that guy ust comot from psychiatry. killer of the year
that's our problem, that same Mods that refused to put my thread to support my entrepreneurial path on frontpage, created much more awareness for this hoax.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Trendy247:
How come they call it goodbye?
How come the good die?
See I just get high and think of the good times That I had with mishoree, she was a good gurl.. How come the good die?
please which primary school did you attend, Dunno if you comprehend the post at all Please she is not in the past, she is still in the present and the future. Thanks
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
3coins:

Lol
bros, you fine sha, but on a second look, ur dp now looked like a mugshot ur Pastor's wife took, after catching you in the act of sodomy. shocked shocked shocked
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by 3coins(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bossforeva:
bros, you fine sha, but on a second look, ur dp now looked like a mugshot ur Pastor's wife took, after catching you in the act of sodomy. shocked shocked shocked
ok sir
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by AfricanApple(f): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bossforeva:
that's our problem, that same Mods that refused to put my thread to support my entrepreneurial path on frontpage, created much more awareness for this hoax.
and their problem is they don't listen to the words of the people
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Trendy247: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Bossforeva:
please which primary school did you attend, Dunno if you comprehend the post at all Please she is not in the past, she is still in the present and the future. Thanks
OLD FOOL, this thread's original title was ''poem for mizzhoree'' b4 they found out it was a hoax n changed the topic to somtin else... So if u dnt knw wat to say, shut dat dirty hole in ur face.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Trendy247:

You are a big FOOL!... How was i supposed to knw it was a rumour? Take time o!
I Agree, please are you the one below?

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Trendy247: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Bossforeva:
I Agree, please are you the one below?
LOL... EVEN THE MOST FOOLISH FOOLS MARVEL AT THY FOOLISHNESS.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Boomark(m): 2:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Thank God misshoree is alive and well. But why would lanicky wish hopelink1 dies by the strike of a fiery fierce thunder on his head and africanapple supported that?

As if they will be happy if that happens. Hopelink even beta pass them.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by lanicky(f): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Boomark:
Thank God misshoree is alive and well. But why would lanicky wish hopelink1 dies by the strike of a fiery fierce thunder on his head and africanapple supported that?

Why didn't u mention 'er body who wished him dead....I know u wouldn't dare.

Ao can a sane person wake up early in d morning to post dat rubbish he posted yesterday...dat means he really wish dat gal dead.

U said hopelink is better dan us....yh I know cos it's only an insane person like him dat will say dat. smiley

Hey! Mr....I'll like u to mind ur business....go back to d religion section where u belong. cool
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by AfricanApple(f): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Boomark:

hey hopelink, that thunder will still strike you whether you like it or not, it mat not be today, but soon, u will writhe in pains as u see that girl grow old. you are an enemy to humans, what could she have done to you to make her such a victim.

warning: back off angry
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by blackstreak: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Hopelink,may
thunder
aiyelala
orunmila
obatala
sango
aje aiye
aje orun
yeye aiye
amadihoha
oshoromonga
strike you to pieces,for wishing her death.oloriburuku some body.

You forgot thor and zeus
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2014
blackstreak:

You forgot thor and zeus
which one be thor and zeus,explain pls?
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by 3coins(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
they are like the ones you listed above
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2014
3coins:

they are like the ones you listed above
tnx,i'll modify
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by 3coins(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
tnx,i'll modify
aiiiite
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by lanicky(f): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
hey hopelink, that thunder will still strike you whether you like it or not, it mat not be today, but soon, u will writhe in pains as u see that girl grow old. you are an enemy to humans, what could she have done to you to make her such a victim.

Amen.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by blackstreak: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
She's mentioning thunder gods na

Sango, amadioha and their contemporaries

You can't leave thor and zeus out of it

Why don't you have. A dp, I'm sure you've got that pretty face
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
blackstreak:

She's mentioning thunder gods na

Sango, amadioha and their contemporaries

You can't leave thor and zeus out of it

Why don't you have. A dp, I'm sure you've got that pretty face
Ohk,i gerrit.
No dp yet.tnx.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Boomark(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:

warning: back off angry

This girl is very wicked and evilu. Just because of a slip of tongue, hand or thinking faculty from hopelink1. Why not allow misshoree to say what will happen to hopelink. Smh for thee.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Boomark(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
lanicky:

Why didn't u mention 'er body who wished him dead....I know u wouldn't dare.

Ao can a sane person wake up early in d morning to post dat rubbish he posted yesterday...dat means he really wish dat gal dead.

U said hopelink is better dan us....yh I know cos it's only an insane person like him dat will say dat. smiley

Hey! Mr....I'll like u to mind ur business....go back to d religion section where u belong. cool

before nko, na you na. You lankiky. cheesy

It is good missterious brought your evil deeds to my notice through a share post. Na fire wey pass thunder i go send to you and that Apple fruit of a lady. tongue Go and apologize to hopelink both of you....on your knees.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Boomark(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
lanicky:

Amen.

Smh.

I see we have wicked girls here. Even Buns abi bunsky.

Did he wish her dead or he typed out of ignorance?
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by AfricanApple(f): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Boomark:

This girl is very wicked and evilu. Just because of a slip of tongue, hand or thinking faculty from hopelink1. Why not allow misshoree to say what will happen to hopelink. Smh for thee.
bookmark aka hope link, so u agreed that your thinking faculty is decaying, that's why you fooled everyone like that?

who cares if misshoree says anything to him, I cried on a fake news, u made a fool of us all.

besides, I warned u to back off, stay off my lane, else I will call god himself upon u

owon omo oloribu jatijati
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Boomark:

Smh.

I see we have wicked girls here. Even Buns abi bunsky.

Did he wish her dead or he typed out of ignorance?
Hope himself,should come and say his own side of the story.
I'm not wicked plz.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Boomark(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
bookmark aka hope link, so u agreed that your thinking faculty is decaying, that's why you fooled everyone like that?

who cares if misshoree says anything to him, I cried on a fake news, u made a fool of us all.

besides, I warned u to back off, stay off my lane, else I will call god himself upon u

owon omo oloribu jatijati

When a decaying faculty fools you it means yours is dead and buried.

Haven't you cried before while watching movies(fake action)?

You are wasting time insulting me. Whoever you will call upon will cane your butt.ucks for disturbing him cos of me. tongue

By the way am not hopelink.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Boomark(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Hope himself,should come and say his own side of the story.
I'm not wicked plz.

So you don't even know his side of the story before desiring thunder and all those things to pieces him?

Na who we go ask? Except its just for fun(but i no gree).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Honouring The Memory Of Ekpemi Anni-Alatishe (Gamine) / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? / Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.