Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Checkout List Of Top 10 Entertainers Of 2014 Released By Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout List Of Top 10 Entertainers Of 2014 Released By Facebook (584 Views)

Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her / Top Ten Most Loved Nigerian Entertainers Of 2015 - T.I.N / Checkout List Of Famous Men Yvonne Nelson Has Dated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout List Of Top 10 Entertainers Of 2014 Released By Facebook by amebo9ja: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Facebook just released its top 10 Entertainment of 2014, and somehow I find it unbelievable that Kim Kardashian is not the number one, in fact she is far from it, but she made it sha. Beyonce is the Queen. She actually deserves to be the number one.
Go here to see the list

Re: Checkout List Of Top 10 Entertainers Of 2014 Released By Facebook by izsmike: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Facebook just released its top 10 Entertainment of 2014, and somehow I find it unbelievable that Kim Kardashian is not the number one, in fact she is far from it, but she made it sha. Beyonce is the Queen. She actually deserves to be the number one.

According to Billboard.com, the list is based on how often people were mentioned in Facebook posts this year.

From her surprise album dropped last December to her past summer's On The Run tour with husband Jay Z, it's no surprise that Beyoncé dominated the cultural conversation in the entire 2014.

Need we mention that her recent meeting with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in New York this
week also catapulted her Facebook search?

Check out the rest of the Top 10 Entertainers list via Facebook below.

1. Beyoncé
2. Pharrell Williams
3. Nicki Minaj
4. Taylor Swift
5. Jimmy Fallon
6. Iggy Azalea
7. Katy Perry
8. Pitbull
9. John Legend
10. Kim Kardashian

now u dnt ve to click the link no more

(1) (Reply)

Best Of NFL Preseason Cheerleaders / How To Get More Twitter, Instagram Followers / Wizkid: “i’m Not Planning To Get Married Soon”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.