Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP (13462 Views)

Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by Galadimabawa: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by Wisepac: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by surplusspending(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
next
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by PhockPhockMan: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:
After she has accused them

They now came up with this lame reason
Read the topic well.
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by a9nyc2020(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pictures....or wink...u know na
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by olupops(f): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
She doesn't want to accept defeat. Madam please accept my sympaty. You can go and. Collect the form and come to lagos today so that you can halt the ongoing APc primaries. Am sur they will accommodate u. Please leave jona alone

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by iluvnaija: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
If you are unable to make your wife pregnant, blame APC.

If your landlord increase your rent,
Blame APC

If you want to iron your cloths and suddenly light go off,
Blame APC

If you meet another man banging your wife in your matrimonial bed,
Blame APC.

In fact if you fail exam even obviously you didn't read your books,
Blame APC.

APC! Change Jonathan!

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by oweman: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
But this woman was on AIT this morning stating her case and she dont sound like an APC mole its quite unfortunate that Nigerians cant just accept failing where it neccesary most without shifting blames .
Infact the woman claim she is more Fulani than Gen. Buhari so why the APC blame?

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by PhockPhockMan: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:

APC is giving this guy nightmare sha cheesy

Why do u have to bring it to this thread that have no bearing with APC this and that
Comot for road.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by dre11(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Read the topic well.

I did read it well
And am sure u did read a thread that was posted yesterday about being turned down from picking the form
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by PhockPhockMan: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:

I did read it well
And am sure u did read a thread that was posted yesterday about being turned down from picking the form
It's a lie, was the only candidate? Balewa son got his form but latter withdrew. Why is she lying?
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by Icecomrade: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
iluvnaija:

Blame APC

Blame APC

Blame APC.

Blame APC.

APC! Change Jonathan!

Are u sad people blame APC for almost everything?
It's the same way people like you blame PDP and GEJ for everything.
Welcome to the real world
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Longeria:
The money is not her own, it's part of the money Buhari borrow from bank.

LWKMD!!!!!Buhari the great bank customer
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by xcolanto(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
It's a shame this woman has allowed herself to be used by disgruntled politicians against the person of GEJ. If others were issued their forms respectively, what's stops her from getting hers? It's not like she's a better candidate to GEJ, so what's all the fuss about? Distraction comes in different ways and this is no different from the tactics of opposition to stop GEJ from making the polls! Shame on instigators looking to bring GEJ down. GEJ till opposition get sense!

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by drkay(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
There is more to this story.
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by deletrue: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Am sure it is a serious problem with these yoruba professors. One consider a professor to be highly reasonable but the other side is tje case with almost all the yoruba professors. They are daft in nature. How on earth can a normal person told the world that her form is with the president? Am happy PDP responded on time.
How her father take die sef?
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by deletrue: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
iluvnaija:

Blame APC

Blame APC

Blame APC.

Blame APC.

APC! Change Jonathan!
All these chikdish talk never finish?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by tben80(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
virtual7:
ok but all we want is for you to
B: bring
U: us
H: happiness
A: and
R: restore
I: integrity

#Continuewithjonathan2015
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by dre11(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's a lie, was the only candidate? Balewa son got his form but latter withdrew. Why is she lying?

Since u said she is lying
So I can I reconcile this ur words with this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2037628/jonathan-possession-presidential-form-abiolas#28751821
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by redcliff: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
donphilopus:

Stop behaving like an illiterate dude. How does this misdemeanour affect APC?! What has it got to do with APC?!

sometimes, when you read peoples comment, you begin to wonder if its the same physical type of brain you have that they do too... SMH
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by tuborme: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
This woman was given another foam and she refused to collect it...insisting on collecting the form 001 that was sold to Jonathan on the ground that she paid for the expression of interest first before Jonathan. She wants form 001 and not form 002.
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by ishiamu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's unfortunate that APC is bent on using Rivers people against the president who is from a sister state, bayelsa. After using Amaechi to no avail, they now turn to a Kalabari queen.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit,.

Yu just marginalised me from this list I dey vex for you

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by ishiamu(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
don't mind the pervert. They always blame everything on APC. APC did this and APC did that!!

Fool do you know the meaning of pervert?
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by najoke: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
^
But you are telling the truth abi

dre11:

https://www.nairaland.com/2037628/jonathan-possession-presidential-form-abiolas#28751821
^
Thanks for exposing the fool...singing " BUSTED" by Isle brothers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by PhockPhockMan: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:

I don't have time going through the pages, which page is that?
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by nationwide1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's unfortunate that APC is bent on using Rivers people against the president who is from a sister state, bayelsa. After using Amaechi to no avail, they now turn to a Kalabari queen.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit,.
It's unfortunate that this woman has accepted the role of agent of the devil. Who does she think she can beat in electoral contest? She is so unknown in Nigeria that this is the first time I've ever heard of that name . Why all the noise? May be she wants to repeat the husband's episode and send many to untimely grave? Even among her women folks she can't win anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by PhockPhockMan: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
ishiamu:

Yu just marginalised me from this list I dey vex for you
No vex Bros, I will modify the post and add you.
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by ishiamu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
No vex Bros, I will modify the post and add you.

That's how we role

Gej till 2019
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by PhockPhockMan: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
najoke:

^
But you are telling the truth abi

^
Thanks for exposing the fool...singing " BUSTED" by Isle brothers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately for you, here is not joke section.
I'm not a joker like you.
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by PhockPhockMan: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
nationwide1:
It's unfortunate that this woman has accepted the role of agent of the devil. Who does she think she can beat in electoral contest? She is so unknown in Nigeria that this is the first time I've ever heard of that name . Why all the noise? May be she wants to repeat the husband's episode and send many to untimely grave? Even among her women folks she can't win anyone.
She is a joker.
Re: Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP by najoke: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Unfortunately for you, here is not joke section.
I'm not a joker like you.
^
[size=20pt]Fortunately, this is not romance section either fool.

I aint no phocker like you
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue / History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) / President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.