Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,962 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

APC Governors Line Up For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Line Up For Buhari (44025 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Compiling List Of APC Governors, Candidates Facing Corruption Charges –metuh / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by successhunter: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bigdu007:
Non of this concern me o. What matters to me right now, is my $2k was safe release to me.

Believe me, if you really wanna learn the proven way to make money right hear in Nigeria. Check my signature.

I made 87k yestaday, and i wish it will go like this.

Check my signature.

Stop spreading falsehood. You won 87k yesterday Today you are happy to share how you did it. undecided
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by spankyflex(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
johnsonjosbles:
thunder consume ur generation. . any1 hu u against removing the stupid ebele from office come 2015 shall die from bh bomb
must you force people to vote buhari?
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by adamsjj: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
mastercee:
As Expected

Buhari is the only person among all the APC candidates that can kick out Goatluck Egbere Jo'lattern

Ride on the People's General....... #BuhariAllTheWay
.This one of the most clueless, stupid and senseless post i have seen this month...why u people enjoy insulting your president with every senseless opportunity...APC can, t defeat this admistration. GEJ stil 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Rajiolaade: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
coded01:
See the faces of untouchable thieves... angry
you might do more than them ,if you are priviledged to be in their position.its easzier to critisize or judge.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by spankyflex(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
eaccyboy:
just 10 Govs out of 36 u n u dey smell..ur nose mst b smelling nonsense..we want Buhari to win d primaries so dat at last na heart attack go kill am at d end of 2015 election..Bokoharamist mauf*ckr
Hahaha na heart attack sure pass for am

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by abbasajao(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
insha Allah, if will vote come 2015, General Moh'd Buhari will have my vote
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by del5545(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Go buhari....
All Nigerian youth are solidly behind you.if u nid a Gud job again as youth,we nid 2 vote 4 buari cos he stil remain d best head of state we've had in dis country.let us kick jonathan out in 2015.he doesn't av any Gud plans 4 d youth.
Hit like if u lik my post;

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by LORDI(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
ozo13:
D pix s all I HV for u
am sorry,..buhari it is.VOTE BUHARI 2015
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by coded01: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Rajiolaade:
you might do more than them ,if you are priviledged to be in their position.its easzier to critisize or judge.

Not everyone thinks like you... tongue
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by mastercee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
adamsjj:
.This one of the most clueless, stupid and senseless post i have seen this month...why u people enjoy insulting your president with every senseless opportunity...APC can, t defeat this admistration. GEJ stil 2019.

Oshey Patrick Obahiagbon....... I don't trade words with strategically foolish people
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Etruth: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
GEJ is shaking. Otuoke beckons. I hereby donate this boat for JonaTAN to establish and run his fishing business in Otuoke from May 29th, 2015

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Etruth: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
neejay1986:
I don't even know who to follow between GMB and GEJ.
Meaning you are clueless? Oya follow your Oga on top na.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by wakes: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Seriously thinking of where to see 20 metric tonnes of Moringa seeds to supply this Chinese. I only passed by to see how their faces look like in the photograph.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by remikunle: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Alhaj Party Convention , All liers association

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by sukkot: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
imagine if somebody can ressurect his partner in crime idiagbon ? ooooo its going to be hell to pay for kleptocrats. that idiagbon dude was the fiercest nigga ever made in nigeria. that nigga was crazy. he would have 50 year old men frog jumping for jaywalking ( crossing the road without the footbridge ) grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by chonchoro(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
See their faces thiefs
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by lyricalz: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Line up of boko haram sponsors. And greedy thieves. PDP is now 95% clean cuz the greedy power drunk dudes have defected to APC. See dem faces.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by adamsjj: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
mastercee:

Oshey Patrick Obahiagbon....... I don't trade words with strategically foolish people
which is foolish?...mind u, i didn, t insult u bcuz am sensible enough and thanks to my upbringing...i disagree with ur post which i said was silly and senseless not you the poster...you can access and make feasible your differences about this government without calling your president a goat.Thats totally unacceptable and to some extend a punishable offence, try that in any country...u will cooling in jail.Dnt abuse the freedom of speech.Go through the constitution on that, you'll see their is restriction to that.I have said it & i'll say it again...with this APC contesters we have seen...they cant defeat this present government...unfortunately, APC has formidable name in the person of fashola but choose to bring people with questionable characters forward.My, broda common sense is not always common. Deviate away from insulting the GCFR at every given chance, rather bring foward a thoughtful remark it will help alot to move this nation forward.Tnx

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Deiok(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice one. This is progressive change.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by haconjy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
who told the writer the line up is for Buhari? Cause the line up does not depict that. Well i prefer work to speak than popularity
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by mukson00: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
They are fear to say no.sai buhari
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by pacesetter939: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
eaccyboy:
I can't die bc I didn't eat gbi..bc yoruba said ani to ba je gbi loma ku gbi..baba wehreh
Just like you believe you aren't ending your course yet, know it today that General Muhammadu Buhari isn't going anywhere for now, up until he salvages this nation of corrupt elements and their cronies.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by emmasege: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Where's that deviant of a Governor?, Aregberascal

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Pennyways: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Go Buhari!
Niger Delta youths are with you
I don't know that your brain is that cheap to be bought with common antics, not even a cash

you are on your own
so stop mentioning Niger Delta youth, none of us fellow you craze
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by kalid01(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
GMB is unstoppable
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Pennyways: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
adamsjj:
which is foolish?...mind u, i didn, t insult u bcuz am sensible enough and thanks to my upbringing...i disagree with ur post which i said was silly and senseless not you the poster...you can access and make feasible your differences about this government without calling your president a goat.Thats totally unacceptable and to some extend a punishable offence, try that in any country...u will cooling in jail.Dnt abuse the freedom of speech.Go through the constitution on that, you'll see their is restriction to that.I have said it & i'll say it again...with this APC contesters we have seen...they cant defeat this present government...unfortunately, APC has formidable name in the person of fashola but choose to bring people with questionable characters forward.My, broda common sense is not always common. Deviate away from insulting the GCFR at every given chance, rather bring foward a thoughtful remark it will help alot to move this nation forward.Tnx
may God bless you
those kids are something else
no matter how hard you try to teach them, they dont wanna learn
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Pennyways: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
pacesetter939:

Just like you believe you aren't ending your course yet, know it today that General Muhammadu Buhari isn't going anywhere for now, up until he salvages this nation of corrupt elements and their cronies.
keep dreaming till cock crow
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by mastercee(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
adamsjj:

K

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Pennyways: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
lyricalz:
Line up of boko haram sponsors. And greedy thieves. PDP is now 95% clean cuz the greedy power drunk dudes have defected to APC. See dem faces.
dirty faces
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Pennyways: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
adamsjj:
padi mi, I d feel yhu jareeeeeeee! cool

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
mastercee:
As Expected

Buhari is the only person among all the APC candidates that can kick out Goatluck Egbere Jo'lattern

Ride on the People's General....... #BuhariAllTheWay
....lolzzz grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by pappythinko(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Last time i checked, Abdul Fatai Ahmed, the Govanor of Kwara state is from PDP na. Abi he has defected to APC ni?? #ACANTUNDERSTAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / See The Cost Of Shutting Down The Internet Per Day (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.