Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) (40463 Views)

Ini Edo Delves Into Music, Set To Release Track? / Popular Singer, Waje Delves Into Another Business? / Movie Star, Oge Okoye Delves Into Make-up Biz, Opens Beauty Store (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
messpero90:
my guy real men dnt abuse girls. U made a mistake at d 1st place.
guy, please stop this your real men ish already. it itches my ear any time I hear about it. so real men don't insult ladies but real women do ba? abeg get real jor besides you quoted the girl not the guy.
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Margatee: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
GREETINGS!!! GREETINGS!!! GREETINGS!!!
This is to announce to the general public that the
2014/2015 Nigeria Custom Service(NCS) online and navy
recruitment form is now on sale. Interest
candidates are to call the office on 08110682784
NOTE Candidates are to have their certified
results like the SSCE,OND,HND,BSC AND AN NYSC
certificate if available.
REQUIREMENTS:CV,SCHOOL I.D CARD AND TWO
COLORED PASSPORT for more information call me on 09051175571 or 08109699864 or email me at johnattenigeriacustomauthority@gmail.com
Hurry now the custom for will soon be expired

Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
kullozone:

real deal
abeg where u dey?
I dey for the usual joint.
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by daey118(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
lonngmann:
Somewhere in Aba..a mass production has begun cheesy
God bless our Hustle
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nten:

and your boyfriend will be the first on the queue to buy oo
Lol.You don't know that
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by kullozone(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Olawaleslimfit:
I dey for the usual joint.
ok na
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dekingmoses:
Is it available on on jumia cus it too cost here imagine dem say na 300 for this place.
you wan download am from jumia? no be buy you go buy am?
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Tymax(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
He should add T-shirts to the business. Nice thinking. No business is too small to start.
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by 4ormidable(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Most comments aren't mandatory.... But olofofos no send..dem must yan.
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
sauceny:

If i were in his shoes,i would have first own my own clothing line,before talking about some face cap called snapbacks,besides Nigerians must have finished owning good clothes,before thinking of some snapback.

Like whose gon buy¿
it is not "Face cap" but "Fez Cap".
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
sauceny:

If i were in his shoes,i would have first own my own clothing line,before talking about some face cap called snapbacks,besides Nigerians must have finished owning good clothes,before thinking of some snapback.

Like whose gon buy¿
It is not "Face cap" but "Fez Cap".
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by blackrules1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
In Nigeria?

topic should rather be
'Wizkid drops business idea for Aba Boys'

@wizkid
good concept
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Alleinad(f): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
I admire his entrepreneurial drive. Not like a lot of our jobless, skillless, drive less, lazy ass youths.
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by litetias(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
mousco:
Ibo made

wizkid wey dey produce am, him na Ibo, shey?
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by melotreaah(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:

No oh.I did not know embarassed
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by dreezybines: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Very bad idea..before launching it aba boiz av sold dozens..
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nten: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:

Lol.You don't know that

i know na, thats why i said so. Because you forgot that snapbacks, baseball caps are part of the hiphop culture. The russel simons, shawn carters, chief okoya thomas who adorned this caps and old enough to be your father are small small boys abi?
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
melotreaah:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shocked shocked shocked shocked
What??!!!!
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by reaky(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Those has been in d market for long time
Ask anybody at onitsha main market
I have seen plenty of it

Wizy is late on that bizz

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nten:

i know na, thats why i said so. Because you forgot that snapbacks baseball caps are part of hiphop culture. The russel simons, shawn carters, chief okoya thomas who adorned this caps and old enough to be your father are small small boys abi
Umm,I meant caps with star boy written on them.Your Papa go fit wear them? There is an age you reach that you don't put on those.
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by malawian2: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
this one is better than koko garri. at least i see myself buying this one.
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nten: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:

Umm,I meant caps with star boy written on them.Your Papa go fit wear them? There is an age you reach that you don't put on those.

if na him choice to wear am him go wear am. No be just label? My father fit meet am to customize 4 am sef. The Sean john, Rocawear, Vocal, Outcast... e.t.c were people papa they wear no be label?
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nten:

if na him choice to wear am him go wear am. No be just label? My father fit meet am to customize 4 am sef. The Sean john, Rocawear, Vocal, Outcast... e.t.c were people papa they wear no be label?
If your dad wears it,he is telling people that he is a boy because it says "star boy"
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by spoilerx: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
phrenoz:
OMG!...you took the words right out of my mind...

How much is it supposed to be?
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nten: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:

If your dad wears it,he is telling people that he is a boy because it says "star boy"

read my post well and understand what i meant. So does it means people who wear "outcast" designer logo are actually "outcast". It's just a label. Have you forgotten that you ladies wear tops with ridiculous inscription like "4uck me", "kiss me", does it portrays what your intention is or who you are?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Lilamartedi(f): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
foxxynik:

You're my definition of beauty!
cool kiss
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nten:

read my post well and understand what i meant. So does it means people who wear "outcast" designer logo are actually "outcast". It's just a label. Have you forgotten that you ladies wear tops with ridiculous inscription like "4uck me", "kiss me", does it portrays what your intention is or who you are?
Yes it does.You are what you wear.What are you potraying by wearing such things? The opposite of what is written?
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Tval(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:

Yes it does.You are what you wear.What are you potraying by wearing such things? The opposite of what is written?
Doves don't behave this way.
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by JurassicPark: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
You ride cars worth millions of cash...and all you can invest in is snapbacks grin

Guy, u need a better financial adviser!
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by melotreaah(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
dovelike:

What??!!!!
"No oh.I did not know"============ You did not know ke!!
Re: Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Tval:
Doves don't behave this way.
What way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.