Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event (5245 Views)

No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by UltimatePals: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2014

Five aspirants are in the race: Rochas Okorocha, Muhammadu Buhari, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Atiku Abubakar and Sam Nda- Isaiah.

Who gets the ticket?

Follow all the live Updates here on Ultimate-Pals.. We'll keep you updated!

12:00PM - 12 APC governors endorse Buhari as Atiku reaches out directly to delegates! Kwankwaso likely to step down. #‎APCdecides‬

1:00 - #NEWSFLASH: Governor Kwankwaso stepped down for the GMB. #‎APCDecides‬.

2:00PM - #APCDecides Accreditation of delegates on-going.

2:30PM - Former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar has reportedly dolled out $10,000 per delegate for some states and $30,000 per delegates of some hostile states. Remember APC has got about 8,000 delegates voting today. #APCDecides

2:45PM - Muhammadu Buhari wrote this few minutes ago on his facebook page;

Dear delegates,

Today is decision day.

I thank you for granting me audience. I thank you for listening to me.

Today, it will be your turn to decide who will represent our party in the general elections. As you vote for the presidential flag bearer of APC, remember the future of the country in which your children and their descendants will grow in is at stake.

Make a decision you will be proud of in years to come. A decision you will look back on and with joy say "I played my part".

To all of you my friends and supporters keep praying for me and for our dear country. We will emerge victorious.

Thank you!
#OneNigeria

3:00PM - #APCDecides2014: The chairman of APC National Convention Committee, Kayode Fayemi, his deputy, Kawu Baraje, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, Boroffice, Lai Mohammed and other members of the committee just arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium, venue of the convention and are going round to inspect the arena and make final arrangements.
Delegates have also begun trickling into the venue.

4:00PM - Founder/publisher of Leadership Newspapers, Sam Nda-Isaiah has join list of contestants who steps down for Buhari.

4:30PM - Accreditation over, voting yet to commence; Tinubu yet to arrive #APCDecides2014

4:45PM - Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Tweets:- "Make this APC convention one that will be forever remembered as the moment Nigeria turned from failure to move toward its finest destiny.

You came not just as party members from your particular states or communities. You came here as representatives of a new Nigeria.As APC, we cannot afford to squander this moment.#APCDecides2014

4:45PM - #APCDecides2014: "Atiku If you like give me N200 million with Toyota Camry today, I'm going to vote for BUHARI. That is my choice and I'm saying it publicly so that nobody will even try to lobby me."- JOE IGBOKWE (Lagos APC Spokesman)

6:00PM - #APCDecides2014: Hon. Abike Dabiri is the Master of Ceremony for tonight

She has finally called on all delegates to come into the Stadium and take their seats as voting is expected commence soon.

6:30PM - Convention proper now starts at 8pm but entertainment segment on now with Tony tetuila,Jay Martins and 9ice #APCDecides2014

7:30PM - #APCDecides2014 Programme of Events:
The Chairman of the National Convention Planning Committee, Kayode Fayemi, will give a brief welcome address after the opening prayer.

The National Chairman of the APC, John Oyegun will then deliver the "State of the Party Address" and also unveil the party's General Election Manifesto.

The National Chairman's presentation will be followed by some goodwill messages, after which all the aspirants will be given 10 minutes each to address the delegates.

After the speeches by the aspirants, the presidential primary election will follow after which the results will be declared.
After the declaration of results, the party will then handover the General Election Manifesto to the winning Presidential candidate.

Once done, the winner will then deliver his acceptance speech.

The national Convention will be round up with closing prayer and vote of thanks, sometime on Thursday.

- http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13089622-apc-presidential-primaries-live-updates-

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by UltimatePals: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
8:30PM - All APC Governors just arrived now at Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, venue of the party's convention to a tumultuous welcome..#APCDecides2014

9:00PM - #APCDecides2014: All the APC Governors are here except Kano Gov. Rabiu Kwankwanso who returned to Kano because of bomb blast as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu finally arrives.

9:30PM. - Former Ekiti Governor, Kayode Fayemi just clarified that none of the aspirants has stepped down for General Mohammed Buhari as earlier reported. #APCDecides2014

11:00PM - The Convention has fully started but voting is yet to commence. You can follow it LIVE on TVC or AIT or Stream Online Via HERE

11:30PM - Buhari's Message To The APC Delegates: "I don’t have dollars to give you but I will give my all to Nigeria"

My Dear Delegates,

As you gather for our convention, please remember that history, change and the hopes of Nigeria are there with you. They are there to ask you to perform according to your best judgment and patriotic conscience.

I also ask you to do the same. We seek a new Nigeria. It starts with us. It starts today. I have placed myself before you seeking your help to nominate me as your standard bearer for our progressive party, APC.

Personal ambition does not drive me in this regard. I seek to be the next president of our beloved nation because I believe I have something to offer Nigeria at this time of multiple crises. Insecurity, corruption, and economic collapse have brought the nation low. Time is past due that we work together to lift Nigeria up. I am ready to lead Nigeria to its rightful future. I have always served Nigeria to the best of my ability.

I have always tried to give more to the nation than it has given me. This is the principle of service that has guided my public life. Thus, I am not a rich person.

I can’t give you a pocket full of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale. What I will give you, and this nation is all of my strength, commitment, sweat and toil in the service of the people. What I can give you is my all.

I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I want to democratically govern it with your help. I seek a Nigeria where Christians and Muslims may practise their faiths in peace and security; a Nigeria that is just and where corruption no longer trespasses into our institutions and national behavior and a Nigeria where our diversity could be used for our national prosperity.

Nigeria is our home. Let us now turn it into the great nation we know it can and should be.

I thank you all
Muhammadu Buhari (RTD) GCFR

12:30AM - #APCDecides2014: Tinubu Set to deliver his goodwill message before voting commences.

By the way, this Abike Dabiri hot oh... See her shape inside Jergens abi wetin u girls dey wear.... Oh hot!!!!!

7:00AM - It has been established that even after they have agreed to step down for Gen Muhammadu Buhari the other candidates later changed their mind because they were not comfortable with the terms of agreement reached with the Party hierarchy ..So Rochas Okorocha Kwankwanso RabiuAtiku AbubakarSAM NDA-ISAIAHand Muhammadu Buhari have thrown their hat in the ring..Voting continues at Teslim Balogun Stadium Surulere..Practically all the APC governors were seen following Muhammadu Buhari around .He voted at exactly 6.37 am.

Irrespective of whatever anyone says, its obvious Muhammadu is the choice of the majority here.. It will be a straight battle between Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan come 2015

7:20AM - #APCDecides2014: Voting still on at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, venue of the Presidential Primaries. Governor Fashola & Lagos State delegates just finished voting

7:40AM - As earlier noted, there are Indications that Buhari will win. The crowd beside the VIP section are currently chanting in Yoruba, saying "Arugbo la fe, arugbo la fe," meaning "we want an old man".
Obviously, Buhari is oldest among the contestants.

8:00AM - Voting Ongoing, 6 States Left #APCDecides2014

8:15AM - Atiku has debunk reports that 12 APC Governors endorse Buhari. Read Details Here

8:30AM - State of Osun and Oyo State almost through with voting, Rivers and Pleateu Next #APCDecides2014

8:45AM - Taraba now voting, to be followed by Yobe and Zamfara as the last states to vote this morning before sorting and counting will commence #APCDecides2014

9:15AM - Voting has just ended and sorting and collation is on-going at the moment, to be followed by Counting of Votes.

Two agents of each aspirants have been called upon to act as witness to the sorting process. #APCDecides2014

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank you @op. Please keep your pace and don't allow those that will turn this into e-arguments to derail your focus just like they did in the other topicundecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Ezemarcel(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank u brrother
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by abujamal: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
buhari for sure
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Ewizard(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
See as primaries dey hot lyk general election.. Dis dudes gat swagg mehn!!
GEJ gotta stay prayed up!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by eightsin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Following
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Ezemarcel(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Which channel is show
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by gbadaniyi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please update on this primarye
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by TopsyKrete: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Interesting!!
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Brimmie(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
You can watch it live on TVC Nigeria Channel 190 (ONLY On ConSat)
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by NeilOssai(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
The kind of tension in lagos now....hmmmmm....Only God Knw The End.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Hero10001: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
post=28765446:
8:30PM - All APC Governors just arrived now at Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, venue of the party's convention to a tumultuous welcome..#APCDecides2014

9:00PM - #APCDecides2014: All the APC Governors are here except Kano Gov. Rabiu Kwankwanso who returned to Kano because of bomb blast as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu finally arrives.

Another Bomb blast?!
Chineke meh..
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Allikola(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Only God knows d best president for nigeria at this time. I pray for that BEST to emerge tonight.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by acenazt: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
GEJ DON CHANGE 5 SINGLETS IN 1 HOUR. SWEAT WANT KILL THE FISHERMAN.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by pmc01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Welldone. Keep up the updates.

Kudos to Mr. Rabiu Kwankwaso for doing what is expected of him.

May there be peace in this country. Condolence to all bereaved families.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Generalkorex(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Chanchit: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
following. I won't sleep until Buhari wins today.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by clara472: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chanchit:
following. I won't sleep until Buhari wins today.

That means you will never sleep again

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Chanchit: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
clara472:

That means you will never sleep again

I would sleep like a baby cos Buhari will definately win.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Scout60(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Even rochas and atiku have already known the winner.

Yet the imo state apc governorship election is still waiting for rochas when they finish acting this untitled movie.

Apc deceiving us since 1513.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by columbushenry(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Scout60:
Even rochas and atiku have already known the winner.

Yet the imo state apc governorship election is still waiting for rochas when they finish acting this untitled movie.

Apc deceiving us since 1513.
Untilled movie indeed, can't believe APC will do this at her presidential primary election
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by fyneguy: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by ibroopeyemi(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2014
sai Gmb by God grace
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by Kazrem(m): 5:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Op, no more updates?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by UltimatePals: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Kazrem:
Op, no more updates?

UPDATED!!!
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by UltimatePals: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2014
ibroopeyemi:
sai Gmb by God grace

SIA has clinched ticket for second term in Ogun already. By the way, that combination is Muslim/Muslim... GMB/Amaechi
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by eunisam: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2014
i want to know the winner fullstop!
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by UltimatePals: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2014
eunisam:
i want to know the winner fullstop!

Likely Winner Has been Updated. GMB
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by UltimatePals: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Very Busy... Please get the rest Updates via the link above
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by UltimatePals: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2014
10:00AM - Counting has started at Teslim Balogun Stadium, venue of the APC Presidential Primary.

Buhari in Early Lead, Rabiu Kwankwaso in a distant second followed by Atiku. No single vote has been counted for Sam Nda Isaiah yet. #APCDecides2014
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event by UltimatePals: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
10:30AM - So Far, Its been Mohammodu Buhari, Mohammodu Buhari,Mohammodu Buhari,Mohammodu Buhari,Mohammodu Buhari,Mohammodu Buhari,Mohammodu Buhari, Mohammodu Buhari, Mohammodu Buhari, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Rochas Okorocha, Atiku Abubakar and FINALLY Sam Nda Isaiah gets one vote after 1hr 15mins #APCDecides2014

Its GMB vs Kwankwaso

(1) (2) (Reply)

With God, Lagos Will Continue To Experience Steady Growth - Ambode / Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO / Take a Look At Apc Presidential Candidate (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.