Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,706 members, 7,941,691 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. (3632 Views)

Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) / Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel / Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by StevinMorgan(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
It’s always a delight to see photos of the kids of our celebrities…While some celebrities like Annie Idibia celebrate their kids at every given chance, some celebrities like Genevieve Nnaji protect their kids from the limelight. Not until recently did we see photos of Genny’s lovely daughter.

Ex Nollywood couple, Segun Arinze and Ann Njemanze were once one a hot item in the Nollywood industry and that union produced a beautiful daughter, Renny.

They are both married to different people now, Segun Arinze has remarried and is blessed with 2 boys while Ann Njemanze got married last year to Mr Silver Ojieson.

Ann shared photos of her daughter, Renny who turned 17 early this year and a loving birthday message below:

“My angel is 17 today. May your tomorrow be unpolluted. may all you ever plan in your heart be beautiful before the lord.happy birthday to my head girl,my joy of inestimable value, my pride. Thank you for not letting me down in life. Love you forever. Ebezina chukwunonso.odighi adigide! God never lies.this child of mine leaving school now looking to university in September.i have never been so proud. I remember the hard days and today laughter feels my every cell. To every woman who has had to bring up children alone…ebezina! Chukwunonso! Odighi adigide! Ogaadirigimma!!! God did it for me!! He will do even more for you!HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENNY NJEMANZE .YOUR LIGHT SHINES

she turned 17 on May 12, 2014.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/05/finally-see-photos-of-nollywoods-segun-arinze-and-ann-njemanzes-17-year-old-daughter.html

Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by braintext(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Cute grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank God she took after her mum tongue embarassed grin
Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by veave(f): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ahem!!!
Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
braintext:
Cute grin

please be serious grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by Paradise163(f): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Segun Carbon copy
Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abbey2sam:

please be serious grin
Seriously, she's cute

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Almost lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by Aidy97(f): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Thank God she took after her mum tongue embarassed grin
To me she took afta ha dad

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by axortedbabe(f): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
no offence, she no fine..
Re: See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. by REB3L(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2014
what is that?? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Tblak Hoc 100k Contest / Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) / Kanye West And Kim Buys N23m Michael Jackson Jacket for Daughter North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.