Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

Getting A Scholarship To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Getting A Scholarship To Study Abroad (517 Views)

You Do Not Need Jamb - Get A Scholarship 100% Tuition Fee Only Waec Needed / Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Scholarship To Study Abroad by blessingosak: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,My Name is Mrs Osakwe,the Head of Marketing at The Pacesetters travel and education consult.At The Pacesetters travel and education consult,we have helped so many Nigerians to achieve their dreams of studying in universities of their choice abroad,we achieve this due to the the connections we have with the people at the helms of affairs in this universities and also due to our vast knowledge of the education system in these countries and also connection established with our student who have graduated but still live abroad.I discovered that there are so many Nigerians that want to study abroad for their first and second degree but do not know how to go about it,this brought me online,as the application for the next session in some of these universities are out and session commences December 2014 and january,febuary,march next year in some of the universities.I compiled the procedure to take in making these a reality step by step into a package ,so that anyone who is interested in studying abroad in anywhere in Nigeria can read and know how to go about it an an affordable fee of 2,500Naira reduced to the lowest due to lots of messages which i received last week ,which is not up to 10% of the benefit which the scholarship encapsulates and does not amount to half of the fee which we charge our student at the pacesetters consult on scholarship consultation normally without any bonanza.The bonanza ought to have come to and while we commence our regular consultation and charge the normal fees but also was extended due to the same reason. Any interested person can get in touch with me through,my email address Blessingosakwe11@gmail.com or you can also get in touch with me on facebook(The marketing manager at Pacesetter Travel and Edu consult)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!! Ese Walters Novel Discovered In The Us / Laspotech 2015/2016 Admission Info / (click) If You Are Still Seeking For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.