Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,109 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. (914 Views)

If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? / Who Says Eko Atlantic Aka Eko Ile Is Not A Mod On Nairaland? / I Wish To Be A Mod On This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by siraj1402(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
As a graduate of Computer Engineering since 2011,having gone through series of training in ICT I was luck to be employed when I was about to write my final paper, that was my second semester in 500 level.
My interview was during the surprised fuel subsidy remover but I was fortunate to get a bus to the venue of my interview. It was on Friday and I always hate myself when I missed my jumah though I thought the interview will be earlier, I wasn't attended to until 3pm.
Out of the 35 applicants, 13 of us were chosen and the pay was 50k per month.We finally started the unsuccessful state residence card in Ondo state called kaadi igbe Ayo.I called it unsucessful because it does not serve the purpose of making it.

I worked in so many department of the ICT company handling the project but my dream of been a successful ICT guru through the company was cut short as the state government has spent huge amount of money on the project and finally decided to create a civic center that will be seen to the project,we were all asked to go.We were promised that we will be absolved into the civil savant since we knew much about the project.At the end of the whole process with examination and series of interview, only one of us were chosen been a son to the ex PS in the state.
Since then I've been struggling to make things happen but Allah knows the best.

Since I don't have anything doing,Nairaland happen to be my place of rest and getting info,this made me addicted to it and always have a hot and latest stories to post.I even do subscribe for MTN 4.5GB just to make sure I always stay online to catch the latest information and contribute my own part.Yes so many thing has happed since I joined the Nairaland.
I've been mocked,abused and praised. Nevertheless I never tired of using the platform to make myself happy at least if I don't have work I can't kill myself.
My daily routine as been after my morning prayer I will check Nairaland to see what I can read or contribute before any other thing.
Making a front page has never be my problem as I see a day that I made front page 3 times but I have never be a first to comment.Though I wish I'm,but I am still not desperate like our politician eg Alao Akala.
This made me to post and still be the first to comment as I believe that if my post hit front page,then I'm still the first to comment. On 6th of this month around 4:27pm I made an attempt to comment on a post but all my attempt was proved abortive as the response has always be that I should wait for some hours. Behold! I have been banned.Though I had been banned once for posting advert,thank God for the attacker of Nairaland then as the mod was so wicked that he banned me till year 2106 but the system was rest and everything cancelled grin
The mod said I violated rule number 1.I don't know the next thing to be done as I was so much annoyed.I tool the courage and always read the post but can't comment.It was like a hell.
Though people do mention so many forums and blogs,but I don't care as I'm OK with the Nairaland.2 days after,someone call me for a job of 30k per month at IB,I was thinking that does it really worth it after what will be my monthly expenses couple with the fact that I'm preparing for my Akidu Nikkah on 27th of this month.Having failed to start a poultry project promised my my brother due to the over 3 month unpaid salary by the government, I really need to do something.

On the 10th of the month as I woke up and did my normal morning prayer,at around 6:15am I received a call from someone whom I've been helping in Quran recitation before,he asked where I was and I said I'm at home.He asked what am I doing and I reply nothing,he then asked me to come by 9am so that I can start working with him as a supervisor to some of his ongoing project and that I will be given 50% of my salary before the Christmas so that I can prepare for my Akidu Nikkah.How happy was I.This 10th also make 4th day I was banned,I could not bear it any longer so I have to open another account with my second e mail, I tried to use my usual name siraj1402 but I was told its in use,I then settled for sirajdinsaudi been my second name I was know with when I was in the school.siraj1402 was so important to me because it signified and important event in my life.After opened the account,my first post was to lodge a complain as regard to an injustice done to me.
I made my feelings known through series of comment,I even open a thread to express my feelings. May people mock me while many said its uncalled for.Someone even said I will be ban for life if he is the mod but I thank God he is not a mod and will never be a mod.Someone said I will not be unban that I should move on and another person suggested I should mail the supermod.I decided to mail the mod and waiting for replay.When. I was coming back from work I decided to check my banned account and behold, the ban has been lifted.Though it really pain me because during my ban,one of my post made front page and I was the first to comment but I can't brag because I can't make any comment.Nevertheless,I thank God.

Many people might be mocking Buhari because he loose in many election, some said he should retired and some said if they were the one in charge of the INEC,he will be ban from contesting for life.I believe that if this is possible for me through God,who said Buhari will not be president comes 2015?Who said Jonathan will not go back to Otuoke comes 2015?Who said the power will not change hand from PDP to APC comes 2015?

Though I'm not a politician but why will I vote for PDP in 2015 election if I went to school under them with hardship and I graduated but still living hard under them.Let another party take up the power at the center and let see what will happen again.God pls bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.Now,I'm fully back grin
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by MudRaker: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
crase

2 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by siraj1402(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
MudRaker:
crase

?
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Vince77(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Serious problem

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
I can't believe I read this poo to finish cry

3 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'm sure the anti spam-bot created this thread.
Maclatunji, ngwakwe, Afam4eva abeg come and delete this thread too. It is morale-less.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by fitzmayowa: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na like this crase dey start ooo...Just because dem ban you na him you write this kain epistle...

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dude is still pained cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Pennyways: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
this OP guy is really crazy

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Only if i can beat up some people through the phone. What is this? angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
Only if i can beat up some people through the phone. What is this? angry
Mummy,someone needs to direct him to the Diaries section. Smh
Ayamlaykorn
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmm
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by Priceless24(f): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wetin sef, I come dey pity the guy say MOD ban am and e no get job, I no know say na campaign e wan do. Msctheeewwww

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by johnwizey: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2014
@OP, may amadioha give you a Mouth Gig tonite for making me read dis poo to the end
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by teebell90: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Bro, the bible says we know in part and prophesy in part, at this moment no ones know who will be president except God. As everyday comes with its own unique challenges, so also the reign of every president, government, IGP etc. You can never tell what tomorrow holds, the best is to pray for people in the place of authority irrespective of their religion.

God bless you.
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by luvlyoracle(m): 5:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Na like this craze dey take start oo undecided
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by siraj1402(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Pennyways:
I'm really crazy for my comment
You better be.
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by siraj1402(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Priceless24:
Wetin sef, I come dey pity the guy say MOD ban am and e no get job, I no know say na campaign e wan do. Msctheeewwww
Oga I never campaign just saying my mind that change is till possible.
Re: My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. by siraj1402(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
teebell90:
Bro, the bible says we know in part and prophesy in part, at this moment no ones know who will be president except God. As everyday comes with its own unique challenges, so also the reign of every president, government, IGP etc. You can never tell what tomorrow holds, the best is to pray for people in the place of authority irrespective of their religion.

God bless you.
May God bless you as well.

(1) (Reply)

Challange Nairalanders With Toys Or Objects As Dps To Come Out Of Their Shells / The Power Of 5 Naira / 30days in Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.