Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,802 members, 7,972,871 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

Please Pray For My Poor Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray For My Poor Friend (806 Views)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Please Pray For A Brother / Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For My Poor Friend by Leilah(f): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2008
My best friend has been married to a caribbean man since 2002, she is expecting her first baby on 1 Jan. She just found out that a Polish girl had another baby for her husband two weeks ago because she found a letter in a case at home. Imagine the devastation of that. Ladies what woudl you do? would you leave him to the other woman who is waiting to get her way? or forgive? undecided
Re: Please Pray For My Poor Friend by iice(f): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
Talk to him first, that conversation will determine the course of action.
Re: Please Pray For My Poor Friend by benincitys(f): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2008
she need to take it easy in her condition that is all i can say .
Re: Please Pray For My Poor Friend by Kweenisha: 1:54am On Dec 05, 2008
Honestly some men can be so stupid.
Personally I would leave.
It's bad enough to cheat but to cheat on one's spouse unprotected is unforgivable.
Who knows how many times they did it before it took

In this day and age with HIV and hep B  plus gono,herpes,syphyllis.warts and other STD's
That's a man that can kill me,death by "abunna",God forbid
There may be a Pakistan woman nursing his baby too,who knows.
I'll kick him out immediately and sue for all the child support and spousal support I can get.
Re: Please Pray For My Poor Friend by Akinagirl(f): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2008
Kweenisha, couldn't have said it better myself.
Re: Please Pray For My Poor Friend by Angolobabe(f): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2008
thats very sad and heart breaking ,she should concentrate on her pregnancy first and try to avoid stress so she can have a healthy pregnacy  because stress can induce labour and cause pre-term birth ,her man is an asshole and can't be trusted and she needs to findout from her man what exactly is going on with him and the polish girl ,then she will know if her marriage can be saved or not.if she decides to stay with her husband and move on there will be a big trust issues .

(1) (Reply)

Just Married Men, What Do U Have For Male Singles? / What Is The Probability That A Fourth Wife Who Has A Bad Behaviour Will Inherit? / From The Desk Of Ikotun Oluwasegun, I Present To You The Secrets On How Your Child Can Become Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.