Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,562 members, 7,934,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:56 AM

Guys: Bare Your Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Bare Your Mind (787 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs / Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Bare Your Mind by steve49ja(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2008
there's this funny thing about the way a guy could act once he has a girl or hottie close to him, some guys just start speaking phoney/queens english, some spend senselessly, some guys ignore their buddies and spend the whole day attached to the 'she', some dont judge right when issue's come up, some smile like fools, the scenario's endless
whats the thing you do when you have a girl (might be your girl or a friend) around you? that you dont do normally when youre with your guys and what funny scene's have you seen?
Re: Guys: Bare Your Mind by whitelexi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
Dunno. . . u tell me.
Re: Guys: Bare Your Mind by kokoye(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
With my wife around, I act in a more respectable manner of course. And my friends do the same to. It's not like i'm faking but just that people will treat ur partner the way you treat him / her. So you got to treat that woman /man with respect outside. We could be walking around naked, cracking on ourselves or talking trash when were alone but yes, that is meant to happen in our closets.
Re: Guys: Bare Your Mind by steve49ja(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2008
singles dude hoping for a date act more surprising
Re: Guys: Bare Your Mind by kokoye(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
true. but it goes both ways.

Girls hoping for a date too start smiling at your stupid jokes and they give you all their attention and act like saints.

It's understandable.
Re: Guys: Bare Your Mind by mekk(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2008
be right back!!

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Tell Her - My Friend / They Don’t Teach This In School. . . Or What Do You Think? / Will you write romance for me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.