Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,255 members, 7,904,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (12305 Views)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2008
A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart. well I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart.
grin cheesy smiley
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by jibbygirl(f): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2008
she's a naughty little and naive gurl. give her a break. if she wants u, she'll surely come back to u and when she does, put ur cards on the table and let her know u aren't for all those foolish tricks of hers.
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by olanajim(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2008
@poster,
I will not lie to you. It seem you are victim of Erotomania. It is a psychological disorder in which some assume that another person is in love with him or her because of some outward signs like glance, gesture etc. The object of your delusion my as well not notice you. But in your mind, you interpreted the fellow's physical reaction and accepting your gifts to mean she is in love!

Please snap out of it before you hurt yourself or somebody else. The lady might be seeing you as Mr Nice Guy. Afterall she didn't beg for the gifts.

Cheers!
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by brainbox01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2008
Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused
« on: September 28, 2005, 08:12 PM »

Now you guys really need to help me out.

I met a girl and I liked her and I asked her out. Though she didn't say yes first instance, I wouldn't want her to say yes just the first day of talking to her. I expected her to think about it, since relationship starts from friendship (I guess u guys know that).

But the stuff that baffles me is that after 3 weeks of meeting her, I taught she had agreed, because of the way she behaves to me (very romantic). She went as far as telling her siblings that she found a new lover; some stuff like that. After 1 month of meeting her, I knew everybody at home including her mum and her sisters and the rest of them. They like me so much -

Whenever I'm off to their house, i hop into a Fast Food Eatry (Mr. BIGGS) and buy Bread and some food stuff . But something happened and she was so mad at me - because I was proud of her I told my close friend about her and some of my friends, so she was mad because I told them about her. Since then she has been mad at me.

I met her in a Youth Forum - strictly for youths, different kind of youths coming together and sharing their ideas and potencials. So when ever my friend asks her about me, she claims she is not dating me. She tells them lies, as far as telling my other friends that i'm just a toaster.

I have notice that she is not straight foward - she beats around the bush, and she lies. But that don't stop me from dating her: I love her, I want to make her leave all those bad stuff. Friends who talked with her on mybehalf of me told me she said she is not dating me, that infact I was th only one caring to her, but she hasn't said yes. yet

The Questions is since she didn't say yes, why the hell she accept things I do buy 4 her? It got to a day she said she loves me on the phone, but now she is claiming that she hasn't say yes yet. I don't know what to do.

I want to give her a break for a while. Is that good or what do you think? Whenever she sees me with another lady she get jealous. [Help me, please]

, I feel you guy,, u luv d girl wan change am, but take am easy, try wetin u fit nd no start wetin u no fit finish, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by cold(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2008
Give her a break until she breaks and says yes.That's the only sensible thing to do in the prevailing circumstance.Show some pride MAN!
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by wyckliffe(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
Be a man. face her and ask her where she stands.

If not straight forward, take a walk man.

Take care.
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by biola44: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2009
wyckliffe:

Be a man. face her and ask her where she stands.

If not straight forward, take a walk man. Take care.
u av a point there, cool
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by BABE3: 1:45am On Jun 13, 2009
thank God ur confused nd not comfused grin
kk, i think d babe in question is not worth it, leave d babe! C how shes puttin u on a long thing angry angry, u deserve better u know grin grin
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by Em2va: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2009
Well its already been said, that Ladies are verbal beings, so call her one of these days and apologize for rushing her; then go for the main question where you make your stand known. If she still doesnt talk, take the boot out!
Re: Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused by naijaguy2(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.