Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) (19850 Views)

Exòtic Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Boy Friend Michael Awolaja- CEO Malivelihood. / Tonto Dikeh's Ex Micheal Awolaja Spends $35k(n6.2m) On New Girlfriends Manicure / Meet Tonto Dike's Rich Boyfriend Michael Awolaja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Died Wretched.
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Those that can afford and want to buy should go ahead. It is their money, they can use it anyhow they want. Spending is the only reward hustling offers. What right have we to tell them how to spend their hard earned doe? We can only suggest, lol.

Those who can't afford it are already shouting "vanity upon vanity!. It didn't occur to you that that phone you are using, that car you are driving, that new suit etc. are all vanity too? Before you tell me there are people living in poverty out there, why are you still using that internet enabled phone? Why not sell it and help them with the doe?

Fact is : Give to the poor but take care of yourself as much as you want too.

Finally, if you've got it, flaunt it. cool
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by pweetixandy: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Nobody even asked how many carat undecided ..dumb ass niggurs
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by tabisegroup(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
dannydaniels:
Please I'll like to know where the person will be buried undecided
where else, if not Sambisa forest
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by HydrogenOHazard: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
What a waste of money it does not matter where one is even buried
Can't imagine the amount of grave robbers waiting for this casket to enter the ground.
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
This is why I sometimes prefer Muslim burial style, no need for unnecessary expenses tongue

1 Like

Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Make boys no just know the cemetery
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by youngchizi(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
I trust some very bad sharp guy for this,a week after de burial is ok for them to steal de casket
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2014
If I hear say na real gold ..Tah na gold painted joo
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by HydrogenOHazard: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2014
delightful1:
This is why I sometimes prefer Muslim burial style, no need for unnecessary expenses tongue
I don't agree with you at all miSs Muslims also have enormous money to spend on their burial even if its just 3day
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
nairalandaddict:
The unwanted golden gift grin grin grin
hahaha ha..... Whats a casket as gift be it gold or diamond? Not me.... I'll kill u before u have the chance to do so to me then u can be buried it that gift o urs... Gift ko present ni...
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by elegbedun: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2014
[are u sure?
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by buchilino(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Henix:
I hope the owner is making arrangement for security at the supposed grave! Why attracting unnecessary attention to a dead soul, which will likely result to a double Wahala for the dead body? Is the owner an igbo?

i c u r a troublesome fellow, if don't like a particular people i suggest u avoid them n stop looking 4 their trouble
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by mediachirps(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Henix:
I hope the owner is making arrangement for security at the supposed grave! Why attracting unnecessary attention to a dead soul, which will likely result to a double Wahala for the dead body? Is the owner an igbo?
Don't start what you can't finish. what has this got to do with igbos? incase you don't know, igbos' don't waste money on burial ceremonies.
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by umaleku(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2014
na ground go still chop d casket, abi na huz dem wan put am as bed?

1 Like

Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by RentedReality(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why do public figures like misleading their followers?

That's a special order casket called Promethean, it costs $24,000 with two weeks delivery.

He shouldn't go on social media claiming he made it.

Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by Tobetoe(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henix:
I hope the owner is making arrangement for security at the supposed grave! Why attracting unnecessary attention to a DEAD SOUL, which will likely result to a double Wahala for the dead body? Is the owner an igbo?
dead body, not dead soul
Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by StevinMorgan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Am sure the casket has flat screen, chairs, fridge, bathroom and toilet for the dead person including LG air condition. All is waste as far as termites are concerned. Nothing last in the ground. Heat will damage it.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by Neocotez(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
25Freelancers:
TO Admins: please Am sorry to post this information on this Headline, it is where i may get people.

We were recruiting intelligent people/organisation who can provide/do the following:
1. people/organisation who can create nice and important contents.
2. people/organisation who can create sometimes awkward contents.
2. people/organisation who can write interesting and catchy articles.
3. people/organisation who can provide us with up to date news around the world.
4. people/organisation who can create contents/topics that would make people laugh and happy.
5. people/organisation who can provide unlimited fresh trending news.
6. people/organisation who are ready and capable of providing us with atleast 50 different articles per day.
7. This is only for those that are ready and interested.

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OFFER

1. Your job is to sit where ever you are on earth and provide us with the above resources.
2. It does not matter where you are or how you are, what matters is what you can offer.
3. You will be paid before you start your job.
4. It does not matter where you come from, What matters is your knowledge about the world.
5. We need only 25 applicants.
5. This is a limited offer with time.

Contact us on: Allintopics@yahoo.com

Am the owner of the Username "Freelancers" Nairaland.com/freelancers , But the admins banned me becuse of space booking - Please Admins am sorry for booking space at the front page, please unban my username "Freelancers" Please it is very important to me.

Thanks.

scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Excited As "Risky" Records A Million Views On Youtube In 24 Hours / Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) / Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.