Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,378 members, 7,950,812 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Our Naija Artists Are Confused - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our Naija Artists Are Confused (560 Views)

Grammy Awards : Why Nigeria Artists Are Yet To Win It / Etcetera:nigeria Artists Are Confused, God Won't Listen To Nigeria Songs / Peter And Paul (p-square) Are Officially The Badest And Richest Naija Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Naija Artists Are Confused by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
I watched an interview either in trace, mtv, soundcity, channel O or afro can't really remember with Wizkid aka Star Boy, he was interviewed on how he became successful and he mentioned how he was punctual, hardworking and at the end he said "because he trusted in GOD that's why he's making it"
To him it is GOD who has been helping him. IF you watch most of his music videos you will see galz seriously shaking their backside and exposing their assets e.g "in my bed"
Another interview was with partoranking where by he was asked how he went into music and he said that he was a football player and at thesame time a musician and that he asked GOD which one he should do between the two because he was confused and GOD told him music is his calling. Immediately after the interview a lady was shown in one of his music video shaking her heavy backside like say tomorrow no de.
This makes me asked the following questions:
Re: Our Naija Artists Are Confused by Tapout(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
true ..but where the questions dey naundecided
Re: Our Naija Artists Are Confused by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Is that what GOD has called partoranking to be doing?
Does wizkid think GOD is behinde all these his videos that corrupt minds?
Do they really know that guys are lusting and jerking off to those half naked ladies in their music videos?
Do they actually know that they are committing sin and leading people astray?
Do they know that it is the devil they are working for?
90% of our artists are guilty of this including tiwa savage who is even married, so sad; wizkid and partoranking are only used as example here they are not the only ones that do this.
Abeg make una com help me with the answers o. Ina jiranku.
Re: Our Naija Artists Are Confused by Emmyginger(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
i dnt even knw where dey get their inspiration from

(1) (Reply)

BBA Tayo Returns To Nigeria In Grand Style With A Limousine / Avoid The Red This Christmas: 13 Ways To Save Money During Theseason / Victoria Secret Show 2009 In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.