Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,251 members, 7,943,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? (512 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / Have U Been Slaped By An Oppesite Sex Before? How Did U React To That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? by lordprosh(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
have always wondered what my reaction wld be if i gt slaped by a lady in public..am a very emotional guy nd i hate been embarrassed..so am always careful dealing with ladies in public.

I have a crazy friend who was slapd in a bank he just pulled d girl close nd kissed her.d lady just ran out embarrassed but I still fell he was Lucky ..
so people what will be your reaction if you get slapd by d opposite sex?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nothing

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? by ireneony(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will cry cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? by lordprosh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
I will cry cry
lol...guess you are emotional
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? by Moz22: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
I will fill like masturbating cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? by ikeno(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
show her the other cheek.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? by lordprosh(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
ikeno:
show her the other cheek.
iffa hear

(1) (Reply)

130 Dead In Pakistan Massacre,students Take Majority. / Female Police Shot Dead And Another Wounded In Paris Shootings / Breaking NEWS!!! FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To N87/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.