Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year (5492 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help / I Need A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
OP,U RE A JOKE,WISH I COULD SLAP THE TASTE OUT OF THAT SILLY FACE OF YOURS.RUBBISH!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by kristein(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
let me tell u, am not short!
eyah u are tall abi?..prove it with your pix so that I can believe you
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
First of all, holier than thou keep off. I really need a boyfriend before the end of this end. Last year new eve I celebrated it alone, but this year I can'tcheesy
here are my kind of taste in man;
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

wait for jesus secound coming undecided
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is getting interesting than I tot *spreads mat* cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Abraham2013(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
First of all, holier than thou keep off. I really need a boyfriend before the end of this end. Last year new eve I celebrated it alone, but this year I can'tcheesy
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Wow gud list, buh hav stopped to tink of d kind of list dis ur dream guy will hav? Well I can tell u 4 free dat its longer dan dis ur own.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Missonas:

Is it bad to have standards? grin To dream and not want to wake up

Not bad at all if you enjoy being alone.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by peteruuu(m): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2014
lokito:
Some girls are looking for tall, rich guys with pink lips and six packs when their father is short, poor, pot-bellied with black protruding lips.
CANT THEY BE HUMBLE LIKE THEIR MOM?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by SegunFlames(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2014
lokito:
Some girls are looking for tall, rich guys with pink lips and six packs when their father is short, poor, pot-bellied with black protruding lips.
CANT THEY BE HUMBLE LIKE THEIR MOM?

LMAO! cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nostradamu(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
2ABB5783..................got most of ur demands,also lookinng to hook up with sumone b4 d end of the year. Add me up and let's take it from there;btw,gotta kno wat ur bringing to the table also! Tnks
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by koolg: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
firetrap:

only a thief can demand all these qualities from one man. how many men have you created with ur hands that you'll be looking for all these. what do you have to offer a man with all these qualities that is different from what other women have. you failed to do the most important thing, which is tell us or list out ur own good qualities. you want a man with a fat account, you get work? how much do u make in a month. what positives will you contribute to his life? how would you make him a better person than he was when u met him. these are the things you need to tell us. cos I feel that without doing that the only thing of importance that I'll assume that u have is a punny and pros have that too. thanks no insults

excellent write up

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2014
After considering the reasons you want a boyfriend and your specs for a boyfriend, i can only reach one conclusion....

NA SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY YOU!

Wen you're grown up, we can talk.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by negga4al(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Those guys trying to as you out, what did you say to them...shakara abi? Now, you're putting advert on nairaland for boyfriend with ultimatum? Which bf do u think u're gonna get? Nairaland bf shaa...

Simply put...you're not serious.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Xpath(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Person wey de sick na him go meet doctor and nt d reverse no contact and u want me to find u no way . Assignment for u too catch me if u can I av all ur specifications
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Alezy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
nor put sand for my garri o
lolz
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Alezy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
chibwike:
wait for jesus, he is coming soon...coz no guy can possess all these qualites.. i love this

At the same time.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by maxxx(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Any wonder why u dont hv a bf?....keep dreaming.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by diamondbank: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Pls how many of such have you produced in ur family?Charity begins at home !You have an expectation that is unfair on humanity and it isngoing to stretched them until they break,then instead of being sorry,you willnfind offence in them that they are too weak.Only one person with unfair expexctation is needed by d devil in amarriage to make a spouse that is not greatful who will therefore not get any restrain to crush a relationship.What u just listed talks volume about ur world view.You a still single.You an immense and greatnopportunity to make adjustment.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by diamondbank: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Pls how many of such have you produced in ur family?Charity begins at home !You have an expectation that is unfair on humanity and it isngoing to stretched them until they break,then instead of being sorry,you willnfind offence in them that they are too weak.Only one person with unfair expexctation is needed by d devil in amarriage to make a spouse that is not greatful who will therefore not get any restrain to crush a relationship.What u just listed talks volume about ur world view.You a still single.You an immense and greatnopportunity to make adjustment.You still dreaming,if you d fulfil,ent of ur dream,u must end ur sleepi.e.wake up.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by diamondbank: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
diamondbank:
Pls how many of such have you produced in ur family?Charity begins at home !You have an expectation that is unfair on humanity and it isngoing to stretched them until they break,then instead of being sorry,you willnfind offence in them that they are too weak.Only one person with unfair expexctation is needed by d devil in amarriage to make a spouse that is not greatful who will therefore not get any restrain to crush a relationship.What u just listed talks volume about ur world view.You a still single.You an immense and greatnopportunity to make adjustment.You still dreaming,if you d fulfil,ent of ur dream,u must end ur sleepi.e.wake up.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by diamondbank: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
the bible says that God will give us our heart desire
.Why did u pick what u just need from the bible.No the bible says delight urself also in d Lord and He will givend desire of ur heart.When u delight ur self in d Lord,ur value system would change.You will nt ask amiss to consume it on ur lust.That os why some people did mt ve an answer to deir prayers.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by tobby1987(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2014
keep searching till 2030....wish ur dad had all dis quality, maybe he would v replaced jayz...
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
ireneony:
the bible says that God will give us our heart desire
Not when it contradicts His will.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Posh(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Try me. M interested, bt u must hv all these qualities nd more 2 be considered.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Princenady(m): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

got all but pink lips
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by lovesolutions: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2014
I sincerely have not done this before, it is my first time to share my comment on my personal experience with a spell caster and i think it is worth it so as to help others in need. I want the world out there to know that there are so many fake spell casters who are out to rip you off and leave you with your problems, this has been my experience over time until God used my Aunt to introduce me to Dr Igbudu, who helped me within a short period of time and he gave me his word and he actually fulfilled them. I sincerely have not met a man like him. he is so true, words are not enough to thank him for making me have a nice mouth watering job and also for restoring my marriage and blessing my wife Sarah with the fruit of the womb, now i am a proud father. My joy knows no bound as i have never thought my life will be sweet ever again. Dr Igbudu, i appreciate your wonderful and prompt spells you are wonderful. THANK YOU!!! for all you have done for me and my household. What you say you will do is what you did. i am more than happy. please be careful of whom you contact for your spells work because so many imposters are out there with sugar coated tongue to deceive and keep ripping you off. here is one man who will do no such thing because he is truly sent to redeem man kind. i present to you Dr Igbudu, he is been tested, tried and i can confirm to you that he is trusted. contact him now on igbudutempleofsolutions@gmail.com or 08103318340 and you will be amazed of his works...
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by chemmerfrank(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Go and mould your own perfect guy then... See as you dey outline features
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Find clay and mould him yourself.......
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by HOLYPRINCE2(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmm! Some ladies tougher than terrorist, tone account! Funny u, u better tell dem d truth. What u ar looking for is sugar Daddy and not a boyfriend.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by 1miccza: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
@OP have you now found the bf you've been searching for?we are at the tail end of the year you know
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by bolliejay(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
You just said you like short men you liar
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
With all these ur criteria,I hope ur head go comot plenty money if dem use am for rituals...ole(lazy),ole(thief),abi kan to ku lowo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rich Sugarmummy Or Lesbian Needed / If U Have No Valentine's Partner, U Are Here! / Sex Life In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.