Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari (50716 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Nmeri17: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
rozayx5:
[size=20pt]good. time to make a fortune selling handkerchiefs to buhari camp next year[/size]

wink
you are so proactive and a forward thinker to the core. how can I thank u enough for this business proposition??
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed
He saw right through me embarassed

Hmmmm

My dear.

You won't believe it, but my commenting on this section has drained me in a way.

I needn't explain further sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Y'know that feeling of wanting to try out something new...like delving into new turfs and just getting the zing of it.

Well, this (politics), obviously isn't my turf.

#BackToOnlookerMode.
grin grin

Leave the field and walk away, golden fish. Cheer from the stands.

The battle line is drawn. I don't wanna look over the shoulder for you.

Prepare my favorite and keep it warm in the earthen pot for I wont be long.

Bia bie m oma.

Tuo mu Ebubedike!

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Urine:

It's your turf and you can't let it drain you. Why? You're an extraordinary person, you get on a turf and influence people. That's who you are!

#BackToWatchingYouFromADistance

Thanks Sir.
That was you giving me grace.

I'm grateful smiley

Errrr..... @TheEmboldened
I guess I should just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Right? cheesy
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ariel20:

Jump inside Lagoon sef
its like u need e-slap
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
dunkem21:

Leave the field and walk away, golden fish. Cheer from the stands.

The battle line is drawn. I don't wanna look over the shoulder for you.

Prepare my favorite and keep it warm in the earthen pot for I wont be long.

Bia bie m oma.

Tuo mu Ebubedike!

That's where I am now cheesy
On the stands.

Lol @Ebubedike.

You are weird in a good way y'know ---
wink
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by hikmojj(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari Sei Buhari
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by rafeelly(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
IYANGBALI:
abeg if you get gbegiiri,give me small make I take chop dis hot bread
chaiii the gbegiri just finish now but u fit manage Dis ewa agoyin take chop ur bread
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Urine: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thanks Sir.
That was you giving me grace.

I'm grateful smiley

Errrr..... @TheEmboldened
I guess I should just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Right? cheesy

Wrong! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by nep2ra(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
PapiWata:
The emergence of serial election loser and terror gang financier Weeping General Buhari, as contender in yet another Nigerian presidential election, ENSURES that a landslide VICTORY and second term of office await incumbent President Jonathan Goodluck when the 2015 national polls are concluded.

Ever more desperate as his sponsored slave-raiding mercenaries ravage northern Nigeria to NO avail on the national chessboard, Weeping General Buhari has once again reprized his time-honored role as court jester, tasked with lightening the mood of the electorate by presenting himself- a geriatric former military tyrant and treasury looter whose ONLY declared intention is to "fight corruption", as a "ruler in waiting".

May I be among the first to congratulate President Jonathan Goodluck on the resounding electoral victory that will usher him once again into office for his second tour of duty as Nigeria's Top Dog, come 2015. In the same vein I must also preemptively thank assured election loser Weeping General Buhari for RESISTING the temptation to seek an overturn of the people's electoral mandate in the court of law, as he attempted to do in vain many times before, repeatedly proving such a pointless venture only ever amounts to yet another futile waste of effort.

To the Nigerian electorate who will shortly hand Weeping General Boko-Geezer Buhari a crushing and profoundly humiliating defeat at the 2015 polls, may I also express my heartfelt gratitude for your ability to distinguish between senile terrorist sponsors and proven leaders, as well as for your demonstrated ability to vote accordingly.

Jonathan Goodluck until 2109. Thank you for listening. Over and out.

Who gave birth to this one?

What a pity!!!
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ocheu(f): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
tobex23:

thank You and bless you
amen, and God bless you too
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by IYANGBALI: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2014
rafeelly:
chaiii the gbegiri just finish now but u fit manage Dis ewa agoyin take chop ur bread
pls add small ijebu gari and sugar join am
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Anyi3(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2014
sirfemoz:
I do not understand folks in Nigeria. If you think that Buhari will do a better job simply because the man in Aso rock is acting like a clueless docile which makes it easy for the Sharia enthusiast to fart any vague rhetoric to your patronage, then I laugh.

You do not find it shameful and disturbing that in a country of over 170 million people, the best that could be offered to contest for the Presidency are a Sharia enthusiast who over-threw a democratically elected government but most importantly he has no plans and manifesto to offer and then a disappointing commander-in-chief who runs a government of proud incompetence and loud cluelessness. I am ashamed.

In a saner clime neither GMB or President Jonathan would have been allowed to preside over a nursery school not to mention a country of over 170 million people. Sorry, we are lost. A country where two non-senses are put before you to try to make sense from them. Meanwhile, this is the same nation where we have the likes of Donald Duke, Fashola, Nuhu Ribadu, and few others and they are in perfectly fettle. Sai! Una shame me.

This deserves the Award for Post of the Day
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by dunkem21(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:

That's where I am now cheesy
On the stands.

Lol @Ebubedike.

You are weird in a good way y'know ---
wink

On second thoughts, I realized that we need a warrior mate to watch the field and resist the enemy while we rest. shocked shocked shocked

I now know they were kinda scared of your influence and ingenuity. It was a strategy to pull you off the battle field just as they tried with Goodluck. Never let evil triumph over good. cry

You are a full blooded Nigerian with equal rights and privileges(Freedom of speech, association and worship). Don't be deprived of it.

Its a battle for the soul of our dear fatherland ...

Fight, Nikita.

Fight, Oh! Woman of valor ...FIGHT! kiss
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Hero10001: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:

***Murdifyed***

In other news ---

#JimiAgbajeIsOurChoice
kiss
Jimi who? Jagaban ti fo l'enu..
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed
He saw right through me embarassed

Hmmmm

My dear.

You won't believe it, but my commenting on this section has drained me in a way.

I needn't explain further sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Y'know that feeling of wanting to try out something new...like delving into new turfs and just getting the zing of it.

Well, this (politics), obviously isn't my turf.

#BackToOnlookerMode.
grin grin

Develop it ... Let it be your turf. One of the problem with Nigerian politics is that over the years smart people have ran always from politics leaving it for touts. With your similar excuse. Its high time technocrats starts taking politics serious if not they will watch as their hardwork is been brought to the ruins by clueless agberoes.

Now the difference between political argument and any other argument in other sections you visit is that politics argument are more issue and fact based ... Your argument should appeal more towards logic and less influenced by emotion or biase.

Also be ready to be attacked ... You must therefore have a very thick skin and be able to logically defend your opinion.

The first step is to understanding Nigerian politics is start by from the past. Do deep background research on key political actors, parties, and Nigerian's political history... Get their back story this would enable you have a strong idea of the context of the current issue in discuss. Also follow current political events shaping the nation keenly.

Its okay to be biased, just defend your stance with hard fact and figures instead of conjectures.

You would be fine.

Also one last advice ... You need to understand how propaganda works ... Because politicians thrive on it. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Develop it ... Let it be your turf. One if the problem with Nigerian politics is that over the years smart people have ran always from politics leaving it for touts. With your similar excuse. Its high time technocrats starts taking politics serious if not they will watch as their hardwork is been brought to the ruins by clueless agberoes.

Now the difference between political argument and any other argument in other sections you visit is that politics argument are more issue and fact based ... Your argument should appeal more towards logic and less influenced by emotion or biase.

Also be ready to be attacked ... You must therefore have a very thick skin and be able to logically defend your opinion.

The first step is to understanding Nigerian politics is start by from the past. Do deep background research on key political actors, parties, and Nigerian's political history... Get their back story this would enable you have a strong idea of the context of the current issue in discuss. Also follow current political events shaping the nation keenly.

Its okay to be biased, just defend your stance with hard fact and figures instead of conjectures.

You would be fine.

Thanks so much and God's blessings.

Can we hang out over a bottle of drink? Please don't say no.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2014
dunkem21:

Thanks so much and God's blessings.

Can we hang out over a bottle of drink? Please don't say no.

You are welcome ... Sure we can.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2014
dunkem21:

On second thoughts, I realized that we need a warrior mate to watch the field and resist the enemy while we rest. shocked shocked shocked

I now know they were kinda scared of your influence and ingenuity. It was a strategy to pull you off the battle field just as they tried with Goodluck. Never let evil triumph over good. cry

You are a full blooded Nigerian with equal rights and privileges(Freedom of speech, association and worship). Don't be deprived of it.

Its a battle for the soul of our dear fatherland ...

Fight, Nikita.

Fight, Oh! Woman of valor ...FIGHT! kiss

MatthewBriggs Just said the same thing in different words.

Giving both your words some serious thought.

#AnAspiringPoliticianInTheOrderOfDoraAkunyili

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by AfricanApple(f): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Develop it ... Let it be your turf. One of the problem with Nigerian politics is that over the years smart people have ran always from politics leaving it for touts. With your similar excuse. Its high time technocrats starts taking politics serious if not they will watch as their hardwork is been brought to the ruins by clueless agberoes.

You would be fine.

Also one last advice ... You need to understand how propaganda works ... Because politicians thrive on it. cheesy
wow!! I learnt one today cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by publicenemy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
coldFLARES1:
[quote author=publicenemy post=28792498 You should understand that winning a presidential contest goes beyond having an intimidating CV. You need a platform with a national spread and a party that can afford to pay agents nationwide. Reason I have immense admiration for GMB knowing what performance he put up with a financially 'handicapped' CPC. For me the presidential contest would be between APC and PDP and on my part I have gone to get my PVC ready. I am in a state controlled by the PDP, but GEJ will never get my vote. Please let's moblize and ensure that we satisfy the requirements for voting. GEJ has had his chance and shown an absolutely embarassing lack of capacity to deliver

My support would be for a vibrant,active an pro active presidecy. GMB doesnt seem to fit that,but i am waiting to see who running mate would be.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Fulaman198(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
ProfGday:
Here in france we don't celebrate failure .
in baba iyabo's voice

Atiku! oya port go Labour party

I can bet it APC is really nt ready to challenge PDP yet

France doesn't celebrate failure? Yet they have failed in the area of bigotry and racism towards West and North Africans. Their bigotry against Muslims and non-whites
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ocheu(f): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
tobex23:

thank You and bless you
amen and u too

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.