Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. (41598 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by obiZEAL(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sporadic gun shots after the 2nd bomb went off....
casualty is very high, very very.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by jrace(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
ibisko04:

You people should stop all these childish comments on a serious matter that involved human life. You accused buhari when ever their is bomb attack as if we are not in a country with intelligent agents who supposed to be active in detecting wherever this attack is coming from. We the people of Nigeria must wake up and do something about this bomb going off every weeks killing people in dozens.
Today their is bomb you mentioned Buhari, tomorrow another bomb you say it is Buhari and the government in power find it difficult to bring anybody to book. We are all living in fear now, no matter the part of Nigeria you reside in.
Wake up o ye Nigerians and pray to the almighty God, as it look like our govt has failed totally in this bombing matters.

Make them go watch 24hrs Jack Bauer is capable

R.i.p to the dead
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:
Omg n i passed dat place dis evenin

You shall not die young. You shall live to marry me and together we shall stay till we lift our great grand children.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Shut up your stinking mouth or shall I say put away your leprous fingers
Ewu
Tomorrow when you no fit give ya wife belle,you will blame GEJ
grin Babymama! Haba! Please go easy on the dude.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by vivalavida(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is Buhari and his boys celebrating their victory @ the APShit primaries

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by fabrigas18(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
What will be will surely be.. Jeje dey my house dey wait what next wit my over neat daga.. Even if na 1 BH boy I take out b4 dem take me am ok... Damn BH and what ever datz d course or actual reason 4 all dere atrocities.. Gudnyt jawe NL's
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by popcykaylah(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Samsleek7:
APC sanctioned this bomb blast to refresh the minds of Nigerians about the spate of bombings in Nigeria! (the ones they engineer themselves).. Giving Nigerians one more reason not to vote 4 GEJ after he emerged PDP flag bearer!
Bloody Politics!
RIP to the victims of APC's point proving!

GEJ till Tinubu turn fine boy!
asides the bombing that we are complaining about ..give me one reason why we shouldnt vote him out ?

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by watchindelta(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
nawaho human na animals now in 9ja smh
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by bola4dprec(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
It will be very difficult to divide this entity, notwithstanding we shall survive. I am of the view that foreign country was in the picture
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by VellyG(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
lasheez:
Wow! Thank God for u Trish so happy for.Am in Jos too and went to UBA on Murtala Mohammad way around that time.Pls meet me on watsapp on 08036788710.Lets chat better there.
Ur people they kpaii u they reason how to corner the babe. Dude take ur time o.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by kens222: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
mehn dis town don tiya person me dey shift 2morrow God dey o!
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by latogng: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:

You sure say no be you go drop am there?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by SLYCJ(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
guys i nid your prayers, ma family stays dia.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by trisha01(f): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
RedBenson:

You shall not die young. You shall live to marry me and together we shall stay till we lift our great grand children.
lol grin
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by fabrigas18(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
SLYCJ:
guys i nid your prayers, ma family stays dia.
Just believe and say All IS WELL
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by abbeyie007(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:
i even passed thru d area dis aftanun on my way 2 Bauchi
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by trisha01(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
latogng:

You sure say no be you go drop am there?
hmmm na u gt ur mouth o
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by chi4ik(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
popcykaylah:
the idiottt otuoke fisherman is busy campaigning while death ,bomb blasts and bad news is what we hear every now and then in Nigeria..any heartless madman that says gej till 2019 shall share a part of this pain.....
God punish you, it's you that will die. fool

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by DaBullIT(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:

The OP didn't state where the bomb exploded, either you are being funny or you planted it , eitherway , we are watching you
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nigeria which way? The rate of this bomb blast in Nigeria is even much than that of Iraq and Afghanistan now.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by blakky97(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
johnbuck81:
APC has done it again...
man pikin tire o!
this period is too sensitive for certain comments. dont think you cant be found by sss if they need you.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by trisha01(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
DaBullIT:

The OP didn't state where the bomb exploded, either you are being funny or you planted it , eitherway , we are watching you
dnt say wat u dnt know o
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by samiebond: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Their plans will not work.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
thank God its in the evenin when majority of businesses had closed..... In the day time, that place be like bee Hive..... Always highly busy.... I guess thats the reason for the not soo high casualties.... If twas in d day time, we would have been counting hundreds of casualties.... Thank you Lord for everything good or bad.... If it wasnt this, it might have been something worse.... In all situations, we should always thank God...
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by cecildeeva: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oh God not again
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by popcykaylah(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
chi4ik:
God punish you, it's you that will die. fool
so you no wan die but others can die abi?point of correction olodo God doesn't purnish anyone ..I don't need to curse you ..the ones wey blind you from seeing the truth is enough to damage your entire life ...
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Shed24(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Make all de southners leave north 4 dem, election fit dey bloody
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:
i left that place bout 15mins before the bomb blast... BTW.. Trisha nice dp cheesy .. gonna send a pm
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by otokx(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
This thread is fast becoming another thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) / Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.