Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... (1173 Views)

Nigeria No More Jaga-jaga — Eedris Abdulkarim / Obasanjo Still Fighting Eedris Over Nigeria Jaga Jaga / Is Nigeria Truly Jaga-jaga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Gbawe: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316q477BSR4

Nigeria Jagajaga
everything Buhari come scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer shout alleluyah.
Gbosa,gbosa gun shot "sai General" inna de air.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Breaking News; Buhari Tears Handkerchief Goes on Sale at Konga . com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fear and sorrow have been lobbed into the camp of the Jonathanians

People who were hoping to pop Champagne in the hope that Atiku would win,have now been reported to be drinking Ogogoro to wipe away their sorrow

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
It was indeed an earthquake in the land of cluelessness hearing that Buhari won fair and square in a party primaries where nobody stepped down or he was adopted a Consensus candidate

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Gbawe: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
soroptimist:
Fear and sorrow have been lobbed into the camp of the Jonathanians

People who were hoping to pop Champagne in the hope that Atiku would win,have now been reported to be drinking Ogogoro to wipe away their sorrow

Bro, I am dedicating this 'modified' Idris tune, which really riled OBJ, to those haters and vile enemies of Nigeria's progress. Buhari is here to 'scatter scatter' the cabals and private-jet criminal army GEJ has helped to grow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by BRAV0O(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
I dey tell u! We really can't wait may God keep him (GMB) for us
Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, I am dedicating this 'modified' Idris tune, which really riled OBJ, to those haters and vile enemies of Nigeria's progress. Buhari is here to 'scatter scatter' the cabals and private-jet criminal army GEJ has helped to grow.

Just watch and wait as the Amalgamation of Thread-Opening Jonathanians would be working on over-time from now with just one sole aim of mounting destructive propaganda which though have become stale in the eyes and minds of very intelligent people about GMB

All the prophecies of destruction they conjectured have all fallen flat and poo-ed in their wretched faces

I am sure PDP folks will be seeking for a way to read meaning to Sam Nda-Isaiah's absence at the final result declarations to mean he has broken away to form a faction of New-APC or that Atiku/Kwankwaso's demeanour shows they are not happy and will implode the party

Rather than for Jonathanians to go and prepare for the coming elections,they will still be watching out for signs of cracks in APC when the party is seriously moving on and making progress

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
hmmm. I just deh watch una. 2015 will be hot. Thank God i'll be in Kenya then.
Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by cupidhero(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5 you can lie eh! we normally have two seasons in nigeria. rainy and dry season and then a little harmattan. me 2 just dey wwatch you with my google glass. BTW alshabab de kenya so find another place to run to.
Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
cupidhero:
missberrypop5 you can lie eh! we normally have two seasons in nigeria. rainy and dry season and then a little harmattan. me 2 just dey wwatch you with my google glass. BTW alshabab de kenya so find another place to run to.
lol, i just relocated to Ghana grin. I'll be watching nigeria in 3D tongue
Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Gbawe: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
BRAV0O:
I dey tell u! We really can't wait may God keep him (GMB) for us

Buhari has a date with destiny just like America's Abraham Lincoln and Ghana's Atta-Mills
Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by Chongaiman: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Day of the jackal dog and baboon draws near. . . I feel fine. . . Will be monitoring from Kwabenya. . .
Re: Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... by BRAV0O(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gbawe:

Buhari has a date with destiny just like America's Abraham Lincoln and Ghana's Atta-Mills
#word

(1) (Reply)

Magnus Abe, Amaechi, Peterside Pictured Together At Guber Rally / What Nigerians Doesnt Notice Of The Upcoming Election / Obanikoro Lied, Buhari Never Stoned In Lagos, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.