Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness (3042 Views)

NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari / Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Theultimate(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
On Buhari
Femi Fani-Kayode wrote;
Major General Mohammadu Buhari has emerged as the APC flagbearer and President Goodluck Jonathan has emerged for the PDP. Now the battle for the soul and future of our nation begins. The forces of light shall surely prevail over the forces of darkness and God's counsel alone shall stand over Nigeria. I stand with Jonathan. Let's get it on.
''Jihadi groups killed more than 5,000 people last month, with Iraq topping the league table of deaths, followed by Nigeria, Afghanistan a...nd Syria.
In 664 incidents recorded in November by the BBC World Service and researched jointly with King’s College London, the overall death toll was 5,042, or an average of 168 deaths per day and nearly twice the number of people who were killed in the 11 September 2001 attacks on America.
After Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria, Yemen was fifth in the deadly league table, tying with Somalia, with 37 incidents each''- DORO ADEBENTLEY 11 December, Facebook.
All this and some people still say they want Buhari as President? A man who said, only last year, that ''an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north''? A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ''spread sharia throughout the federation''? A man who said, in 2001, that muslims should only vote for muslims''? A man who said, in 2001, that ''why should christians be concerned when muslims cut off their limbs under sharia''?. A man who said, in 2001, that ''after all the limbs that are being cut off are muslim ones and not christian so why should the christians bother about it''?
This is the man that some Nigerians are clamouring for to be their President? May God open their eyes and protect them from themselves. May He grant them wisdom and discernment.

Source: Scannews

Religion and Tribalism is really our problem.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by waleadex(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
FFK is just a noisemaker. It will take a decade or more before I can stand weighing or considering his talks...

20 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
FFK, a Yaba left candidate since he was born. Meanwhile, PEJ till 2015.

15 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by freshness2020: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fanny don come again!
Our next Pdp spokesman!
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Power!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Flets: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
waleadex:
FFK is just a noisemaker. It will take a decade or more before I can stand weighing or considering his talks...

He was not a noisemaker when he was within the APC fold. He will expose all the evils within APC.... Chill

Buhari is absolute evil. How a man who made all these evil utterances would want to rule over a secular country like Nigeria baffles me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

He was not a noisemaker when he was within the APC fold. He will expose all the evils within APC.... Chill

Phoolish talk.....since when did he 'leave' the party

He should have already 'exposed' the evil that he knows all these while...............some of you are really bereft of intelligence

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Samunique(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
To me, religion or no religion, tribalism or no tribalism, I'm less concerned. But all i know is that, as for me and my household, we shall not vote for Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by superstar3: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
FFK is an attention seeker. Taking him serious is worse than listening to a drunken man.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Flets: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
soroptimist:

Phoolish talk.....since when did he 'leave' the party

He should have already 'expose' the evil that he knows all these while...............some of you are really bereft of intelligence

He has been exposing your APC
He exposed the Muslim/muslim ticket plan
He exposed the northern agenda behind APC
He exposed their relationship with bokoharam

Chill ... more dey come

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by waleadex(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

Buhari is absolute evil. How a man who made all these evil utterances would want to rule over a secular country like Nigeria baffles me.
Buhari evil?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by chamboy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
FFK how was Bianca gist boys na

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Theultimate(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
tpacalipse:
FFK, a Yaba left candidate since he was born. Meanwhile, PEJ till 2015.
Btw, who is to vote PEJ or GEJ?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Iroh88(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
I understand Kayode's fears. If you were in his shoes you wouldn't think otherwise. He knows his case would most likely be reopened and others like his when Buhari is sworn in. Buhari is a force of darkness for the corrupt like himself!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Flets: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
waleadex:

Buhari evil?

How else do you describe a violent man who promised that dogs and baboons will soak in blood

How do you describe a sharia crusader in a secular country

How else do i describe an enemy of democracy who truncated a democratic govt and have no regrets 30yrs after

If their is an adjective worse than evil, then it has to be buhari

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Adminisher: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Scaremongering grovelling mongrel.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Flets: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Iroh88:
I understand Kayode's fears. If you were in his shoes you wouldn't think otherwise. He knows his case would most likely be reopened and others like his when Buhari is sworn in. Buhari is a force of darkness for the corrupt like himself!! grin

Yes Buhari should start with Tinubu and Atiku as they are the most corrupt Nigerians alive. But no, he cannot cos they are partners in crime.

Buhari for putting a non-corrupt front while mingling with criminal makes him dangerously corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by najoke: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

How else do you describe a violent man who promised that dogs and baboons will soak in blood

How else do i describe an enemy of democracy who truncated a democratic govt and have no regrets 30yrs after

^
Let me help since you are confused.....u are yarning dust

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by akoraye(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
I can't blame FFK his pale was also a student of yaba left side!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by coolhamid(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Who takes this dude serious?? FFK is trying so hard to be relevant but its too late bro

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Iroh88(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

Yes Buhari should start with Tinubu and Atiku as they are the most corrupt Nigerians alive. But no, he cannot cos they are partners in crime.

Buhari for putting a non-corrupt front while mingling with criminal makes him dangerously corrupt.
Yes he will start with Atiku and Tinubu, then throw in Jonathan and your father somewhere in between! grin

Happy?? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Anyi3(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
This man is a joke. No need reading his post.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Theultimate(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Anyi3:
This man is a joke. No need reading his post.
But you did already my man. lolz

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Blackfire(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Iroh88
post=28798066:

Yes he will start with Atiku and Tinubu, then throw in
Jonathan and your father somewhere in between! grin

Happy?? smiley

his father? u dont ve respect or what

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by obiZEAL(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Idealy this guy is suppose to be in a yaba left...but he is here trying to secure a political appointment with GEJ.
GMB come 2015

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Iroh88(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Blackfire:

his father? u dont ve respect or what
Shoo!! Bros step aside abeg. Are you his father If you are, yes, I'm saying Buhari will investigate you and Jonathan in between Tinubu and Atiku. Where's the insult here??undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Blackfire(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
[quote
author=Iroh88 post=28798711]Shoo!! Bros step aside abeg. Are you his
father If you are, yes, I'm saying Buhari will investigate you and
Jonathan in between Tinubu and Atiku. Where's the insult
here??undecided[/quote]

his father?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by siraj1402(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Theultimate:
I stand with Jonathan.
Whom ever FFK stands with should be afraid of himself.He stood by Omisore but he lost to Aregbesola.Let him continue standing, he is only standing for what he has been paid for.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fanny knows that his case will be re-opened and transparently tried this time around dats why he will do everything within his power to make sure buhari doesn't emerge. SAI Buhari. PDP= Lies and deceit!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by gratieao: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Both GEJ PDP and Buhari APC are darkness. PDP is even darker.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Caseless: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

u go jst kill urself with hate and lies.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by Caseless: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
akoraye:
I can't blame FFK his pale was also a student of yaba left side!
ffk we were told is a bastard. Who takes him seriously anyway...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Referred APC And Buhari As Forces Of Darkness by mumu9gerian: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

He has been exposing your APC
He exposed the Muslim/muslim ticket plan
He exposed the northern agenda behind APC
He exposed their relationship with bokoharam

Chill ... more dey come
im a Christian and all i want is GMB/Fashola
dats all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Publish Election Results Before Official Release, Jega Warns 'nairalanders / Proposed Nigeria Nuclear Power Plants- Basic Knowledge & Facts / Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.