Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,507 members, 7,944,483 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Mission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Mission (501 Views)

A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. / FUTA Changes Her Vision, Mission And Core Values Of The School / Federal Polytechnic Offa Ad.mission List Is Out(first Batch).for Jambite Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mission by XXX5(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
I've spent most of my time researching about our conscious and subconscious behaviours in social settings. Subsequently, I've successfully understood various Psychological techniques available to put into play. I am determined to share these techniques with other guys in need if it out there.
visit www.psychohints..com today.
NB: My posts are strictly targeted at guys...if your a girl full of curiosity, its at your own risk.
thanks any way.
frm MIKE (Admin)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Unzik Final Admission List Out. / Kwara State College Of Education NCE 3 List Of Graduating Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.