Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,720 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. (1126 Views)

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. by zomby(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
For now, I do not care about anything else, but the breaking down of EFCC and a quick implementation of a new team with new name.

1. Select the head of new EFCC, this individual must be a respectable, educated Nigerian who has been away from the country for some time....I prefer an honest and courageous man (who doesn't give a fk about anybody or anything).

2. Change EFCC name to Operation Free Nigeria (OFN) and introduce constitution review, that gives green light to the removal of the immunity clause, which applies to the president, vice president, governors, and their deputies.

I think this should be the first thing on Buhari's agenda as the president.
These moves will send a message to the old thieves, new thieves and the future thieves, that Buhari's administration will not tolerate corruption of any kind at every level.

New administration must note that, in order to move forward effectively, Nigeria must start over with a clean slate; our number 1 enemy (corruption) must be tackled vigorously from the top to the bottom.
If war against corruption is handled properly, I think 85% of our troubles in Nigeria will be solved right away and all other things will automatically fall into place.

President Buhari's new motto should be:
The war against Corruption is the Mother of all Wars.”
“Corruption: The enemy within us and around.”
Turning a blind eye to corruption is worse than corruption itself. Therefore, if you see any wrong doing,report immediately to the authorities

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. by IKJ66(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hilarious !!!!
Re: Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
IKJ66:
Hilarious !!!!
exactly!!!!
Re: Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. by simplemach(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pls he should stop blabbing. Thats how Rochas said he will make 1 dollar to be = 1 naira. Politicians always making unimaginable promises. Some even go to the extent of promissing to build a brigde across where there's no river. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. by dkronicle(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
This mouth done make some girls commit dc during 80s and 90s
Re: Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. by temitemi1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Agenda for his clan n family... GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. by slimfit1(m): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
Pls he should stop blabbing. Thats how Rochas said he will make 1 dollar to be = 1 naira. Politicians always making unimaginable promises. Some even go to the extent of promissing to build a brigde across where there's no river. Nonsense.

Yah fashola didn't by any chance know the purpose of suspension bridge one of the major fault I have with him. The most unnecessary and costliest bridge ever.
Re: Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. by BigB11(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2014
This is simply a great way to take over a crumbling country and start restructuring process.
The vultures must be identified and eradicated... Or else it would be the same old sad story.

There is hope for new beginning, but first thing first, this weak dude called Jonathan must be sent packing ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Nigeria Most Honest Leader / Buhari Pull Over: The.music Video / I Don’t Have PVC, Sultan Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.