Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) (4859 Views)

Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! / 'Use Your V*gina Too To Get What You Want" Huddah Tells 'haters' +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by BonkoINC: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Huddah Monroe, Kenya’s representative in the Big Brother Africa (The Chase) has advised persons she calls her haters and who are alleging that she is sleeping with men to make money to do same.
The controversial model took to photo sharing site Instagram to vent her anger at persons, especially women, whom she said are passing judgment on her for lavish lifestyle.
According to her, she finds it difficult to come to terms with women putting her life under the radar and making wild allegations about her.

“Honestly, I don't understand why women have to be the ones hating all the damn time. If you think my vagina is giving me the life I live then why don't u use your vagina too to get a life instead of hating?”
The Big Brother star, who dated Keyan rapper and Big Brother Africa StarGame star Prezzo, wondered why people who claim she is broke will be concerned about what she does.

Read the full gist here... and se the photo she posted on instagram http://www.bonkoscrib.com/2014/12/use-your-vagina-to-get-what-you-want.html

Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2014
I t'ought I'd see a sample of her vahjahnah!!!since I see none then, make I waka-pass.!

6 Likes

Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Bifwoli: 2:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Huh,she's the kind of girl that finds a rich guy then she says "I love you with all my butt"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by remsonik(f): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2014
She no fine sef
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by lagcity(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2014
the babe fine. i no go lie
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by tempest01(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by 100Cents: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2014
Ugly thing...

From my street, I can pick a more elegant girl..

1 Like

Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by 100Cents: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
lagcity:
the babe fine. i no go lie

Yes, with make up .

2 Likes

Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2014
remsonik:
She no fine sef
Haba,she's fine
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by timpaker(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Are those pimples on her chest? grin

1 Like

Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Wizpa(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am forking Hot
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Begonia(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
remsonik:
She no fine sef

100Cents:
Ugly thing...

Oh come on! Forget what she said. The girl is pretty!
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by 100Cents: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Begonia:

To you nah.

I am talking from my own experience.
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Tegatons: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
She na she goat.
Bitch
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Vince77(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
timpaker:

Lmao.. grin

1 Like

Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by uchebest2006(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
KEEP ON SHARING YOUR HIV!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Mcbussy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Begonia:

Only if the definition of pretty is; fair and toned grin
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Mcbussy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
timpaker:

Puhahahaha... Ayaf die grin
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by leshluap(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
OK
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by tammyboy1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
remsonik:
She no fine sef
jealousi jealousi
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by Mimisboygreat: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
We don't know she is here in Lesotho
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by salbis(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Attention seeker!
Re: Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) by StevinMorgan(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Albino.. She just reminded me of hens, they always open up for every cock that touch them.

(1) (Reply)

What The?? Trending Photo Of Woman Carrying Herbaby In Designer Handbag Sparks U / All The Very Hot Ladies Don Jazzy Has Been Linked To! / (photo) When A Nairalander Tells U That U Are The only Chick He Ever Followed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.