Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,178 members, 7,977,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:26 AM

Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 (5604 Views)

Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari / Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by project8(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2014
datguru:

I think you are the bigger fooool here because you lack understanding, from my statement, you should understand the governor of Gombe made that statement not me. So whether they are muslim or Christians, it non of my business
bros ur so pathetic. wrong info.it wasnt gombe governor that made tha statement bt rather it was borno deputy governor that made that statement and I expect any right tinkn northerner to concur wit him expecially those from the northeast cos they suffer most under this evilish and bloodsucking regime whic u and ur pple try by all means to defend even deep within u , ur conscious is judging u.the truth is I dnt ave ajy personal grudge or hatred for gej cos I was among those who initialy had hope in him bt he failed woefully.so pls get this into ur biased brain

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
PDP keep looking for ways to defame the general. We all know that sharia law already exist in some parts of the north nd he made this statement in a council meeting where muslim clerics agreed to implement it in some parts of the north with d backing of the FG. Even till date there are sharia courts in some parts of the north nd some countries of the world. Stop talking rubbish. That being said, Doyin Okupe is an ofurukpe bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Change2015(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Desperate lies

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Adminisher: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
LIES, LIES, LIES

The PDP has challenged Buhari to issues based campaign. What they have not done is told their e warriors to stop spreading g inflammatory rumours on Nairaland. Buhari is not, can not an never at anytime wanted to Islamize Nigeria. I smell victory for APC considering the panic with which PDP has started spreading falsehood and demagoguery.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by nawtibownie: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
datguru:
I'm not a religious bigot but just like the governor of gombe state said and I quote " any northerner that votes Gej is a disgrace", so also I say " any Christian that votes buhari is a disgrace"

Not every northerner is a muslim,so?? And besides GMB is sure to curb out corruption. I'm sure you wouldn't like to support someone who dines and sleeps with corruption.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by samplegirl(f): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
fanice1:
For your info, some of us are ready to be islamized if that would change our hopeless situation in this country

Some of you? Why not say you as in you are ready to be Islamised. And you believe that when you are islamised your hopeless situation will change. I agree with you that your hopeless situation will change to what is obtainable in places SOMALIA, AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA, IRAN, IRAQ but I don't envy you.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by iamrealdeji(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2014
IlorinBoy1:
he made the statement at d sharia council meeting, and he's a politician, wtf did u expect?

secondly, even Muslim dominated areas in uk have partial Sharia, naija here has a full fledged sharia Court system wif appeal etc. Sharia is for Muslims, non-Muslims are usually not subject to it,

except sheycarwho don annex you territory and implements his own no-mercy version
A lot of people are just fools,afterall he said non muslims have nothing to worry about,he said the Sharia is for muslims alone and Sharia is not about cutting of hands,its about discipline lot of people don't even know the meaning of Sharia,its totally impossible for any leader to impose Sharia to Nigerians ofcourse countries all over the world and political statemen can't fold their arms while someone impose sharia on people,also,there's no public figure that's perfect,and they'll surely say something that would get them misconstrued one time or the other,even the other leaders must have had such moments of saying things that people misquote them for

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by jumas(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2014
using the FOOD CHAIN principles @ biology.
the political Sneaks are more on this tread, we shall deploy more political Hawks to eat up this subtle Sneaks.
before you reach page 3, you will be wipe away including the op.
as a prove check all the pro-jona tread.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by stunning4real: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Reptyle:
I wonder what it is about Nigerian politics that makes people lose their sense of reasoning.

First of all, like Obasanjo rightly pointed out, Sharia as a system of justice exists and is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

Currently we have Sharia courts overseen by Khadis and Grand Khadis...it is not a new introduction.

Having said that however, I don't understand how a anyone will believe that any leader can just wake up and announce full sharia for a country like Nigeria.

It is a democracy for crying out loud guys!!! Apply common sense I beg.
abio common sense is not common truely
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Collynzo9: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2014
PervyByNature:
PDP keep looking for ways to defame the general. We all know that sharia law already exist in some parts of the north nd he made this statement in a council meeting where muslim clerics agreed to implement it in some parts of the north with d backing of the FG. Even till date there are sharia courts in some parts of the north nd some countries of the world. Stop talking rubbish. That being said, Doyin Okupe is an ofurukpe bastard!
Do you lack understanding? Buhari isn't satisfied with having Sharia in some parts of the north. Like Shekau, he wants it in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.
www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by joebeckz(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2014
okoro4:
.How can a leader to be make such a statement?Abeg I won't vote for him again.Imagine imposing his religion on me.That means more cutting of hands and legs na
Bro, we christians know that Nigeria can not have anything imposed on us, buhari never made such statement, I researched nd I wud send u a link wit a video in which he said, d opposition re labelin him a fanatic to win votes, that's last election, I liked Gej b4 now bt I have nt seen any improvement, der has been hardship all tru his administration and it wunt stop even if he continues, buhari has no stain, he is principled and tough, islamizing nigeria is a decision to b taken by the house nd not d president, u know dat nd d house wud not let that cos we ve majority christians, u shud know its just a way to stain d stainless man, I hop u re aware gej met with ali modu sheriff in chad secretly some weeks ago den d russian plane incident den ali modu sheriff comin to kano only for us to hear dat d plane is cleared for departure a day later. Gej is a silent bad man. He has offered all he can. Nothing new. Peace

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by delishpot: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2014
fanice1:
For your info, some of us are ready to be islamized if that would change our hopeless situation in this country

If you like Islam, you do not need to wait till buhari rules naija nau. You can start now.
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by delishpot: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2014
stunning4real:
abio common sense is not common truely

Ok o. Its when a law is passed and before you know it, you see men wearing jumpers with long beards and vest with arabic inscription SHARIA POLICE roaming your hood and hoods all across naija that is when it will dawn on you.
By then, Buhari will come on national TV and say... phelow nigerians, do not be apraid, these sharia police are not here to harm law abiding citizens. Only the guilty should be apraid. The sharia police is here to assist the regular police in enporcing the sharia law. They are there por your own good and the good of all citizens op this great nation.
By then, water don pass garri.
Feel free to quote me when it happens.

On the other hand, if he down plays the importance of sharia, Boko Haram will intensify its war against Nigerians and their kaffir/ infidel government.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Mogidi: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
If Buhari wins, we'll be going to Cameroon for Sunday mass.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by motherlode: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
datguru:
I'm not a religious bigot but just like the governor of gombe state said and I quote " any northerner that votes Gej is a disgrace", so also I say " any Christian that votes buhari is a disgrace"

that means you a disgrace in all ramifications for being a religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by igbeke: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
acenazt:
Too many fools. Too few a bullet.
That has always been your trademark.
I know one day, u will be tired of blood-letting.
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by seankay(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
But seriously, I don't see gej winning in the north come 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Shininstar30(f): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
wite111:
This calls for a concern.Why will APC candidate make such a statement?One of the fundamental rights of the citizen is freedom of religion.If our president to make has already started saying he will take our right from us,what do u think of him?

Read more on the news: http://..nl/2014/12/photois-apc-candidate-buhari-planning.html

Pls my brother why don't u post dis on all social media, Facebook, Google+, twitter, instagram etc. Pls in God's name cos dis is serious
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is the lie PDP will start spreading in churches. I won't be surprised if Jonathan appear in the ongoing programmes of RCCG in Redemption Camp and Winners in Cannanland, Ota, to make the same statement.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by jom28gy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Who tell you that he is going to win?after Jonathan Igbo will take over.
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by queenna1: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wow! The atack dogs are out in full force!

Give me this on audio, and I will believe you.
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by okokhaerat(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
broh, i pity u

temitemi1:
God forbid and Nigerians also forbid Hawkish general(buhari) from ruling this country. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by leshluap(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
ELEYI GIDIGAN O
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by queenna1: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Same here and I know many who are with us. What part is it that you people don't get? First of all, I don't believe that Buhari said that. And if he did, that is not going to work. Many politicians have said worse things they can't do. Right now anything is better than jonathan, and buhari can't force religion down anyone's throat, Tinubu, a yoruba man would not have anything to do with him if there's any chance he would go that route.
BobNeli:
Dnt say most of u are ready to be islamised, because from the sound of ur tone, u are already a moselem. Dnt think u can deceive anyone. What's the proof that u are a christian or an atheist? And if perhaps u are any of these. U are just a coward, afraid of the bokoharam.
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
okoro4:
.How can a leader to be make such a statement?Abeg I won't vote for him again.Imagine imposing his religion on me.That means more cutting of hands and legs na
download the interview he did with channels tv. He clarified the whole issue, he was wrongly quoted.
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by QuiverBox(f): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
saTANists, keep trying to de-fame him ooo tonguetonguetongue..MI sang..'If nobody tuks abt u, den u r nobody'...when pharaoh tot he cud oppress d children of God to make dem chicken out of living Egypt..when the appointed time came, they left! Don't worry, keep writting 'thrashes'..when the appointed time comes (feb14), we would vote for who we like..gringrin

Are you saying Full Implementation of sharia Across Nigeria is Bad?

Because i Dont understand what you mean by De-fame.

Or did Buhari not say it?
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by kayalcomp: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
This poster is anti-buhari. FORGET this your religious sentiment. Buhari is not a religious bigot. Nothing like forcing christians into muslim. THIS IS OPPOSITIONS ANTICS AND LIE TO DISCREDIT BUHARI, And it will not work. By the grace of God!!! Sai Buhari for CORRUPTION FREE society.
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
QuiverBox:

Are you saying Full Implementation of sharia Across Nigeria is Bad?

Because i Dont understand what you mean by De-fame.

Or did Buhari not say it?
the earlier you know that pdp and dia goons are experts in distorting statements to achieve dia political goal, the better for you! Just. Google abt Alhaji lawal kaita and statements then you would knw dat naija's problem lies in d 'ruling party'..shalom
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by QuiverBox(f): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
the earlier you know that pdp and dia goons are experts in distorting statements to achieve dia political goal, the better for you! Just. Google abt Alhaji lawal kaita and statements then you would knw dat naija's problem lies in d 'ruling party'..shalom

Do i have to Google a name for you to clear your statement?
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
QuiverBox:

Do i have to Google a name for you to clear your statement?
don't b lazy! If u not intrigued abt finding out 4urselv, hw z dat m probundecided..bsides I hv difficulty postin d link 4u
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by ndcide(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Its obvious the man said those words and That is the real Buhari speaking.

All those trying to make light of this better wake up.

You may not be able to control the lunatics up north when they randomly pick up a fellow Nigerian on trumped up accusations and implement the primitive sharia law.

Buhari will not say any thing. after all he never said anything then NYSC members were being killed.

Nigerians better be very careful.

I challenge anyone to counter, If not for the objective of returning power to the north, Fashola or Buhari Who would you love to represent Nigeria internationally?

Let's be honest and not take our eyes off the ball.

my one kobo..
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by QuiverBox(f): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
don't b lazy! If u not intrigued abt finding out 4urselv, hw z dat m probundecided..bsides I hv difficulty postin d link 4u

Don't be lazy in expressing yourself, It does not cost a thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMO Guber Election Results (INEC Declarations) / Yoruba In Diaspora Express Concern Over Southwest, North Alliance / Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.