Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 (18969 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 14th August 2015 / Champions League Draw On 20th December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by keandre: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
davida222:
Another disappointing performance
yet again with this useless 3-5-2.
Villa were down to 10 men for 25
mins and yet we continued to play
3 men at the back. After taking the
lead you would expect that we would kick on but instead our THREE DEFENDERS were passing
the ball at the back like we were up
3-1. A game we should have won, we have ended up drawing. These are the most frustrating of games to
lose points in.

You never see anytin

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by chrisley024(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wrong line up, wrong subs.

You cost us the 3 points LvG angry

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by KingTom(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
keandre:

still 10ft below us
If 7 points below is = 10ft then it means Mukina2 and her team are lipsrsealed
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by makkitush: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hahahahahaaaa! Manure don mess uuuuup. Where is missberrypop5, IYANGBALI, neldrizzy and co. Where are they, where did they hide, come out lemme kidnapp u guys.:-D

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by Funjosh(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dont worry come Monday Night 9pm my Boys gona make you happy wink

hadizadeezy:
lemme joor embarassed
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by davida222(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Young is nowhere near as effective
on the right as he is on the left Ironically if it stayed 11 v 11 I think
we’d have won the game, up to that point we were by far the better side in the second half. Not that Villa got much better after it but the atmosphere turned toxic and I think the abuse Young was getting was clearly affecting him too.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by donem: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Djhack1:
The balance fellaini gives to these team was missing, and the starting lineup cost us this match. to me this is a loss, Wilson is a joke , lVG ruined the game totally wt dh last substitution , the wingplay died off, still 3rd , hope for an improved game against the Tyneside...... GGMU
Nice analysis, especially wilson, he's a hughe joke, hardly (never scores). Again d red card against villa, was more of a curse than blessing to united.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by makkitush: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Manure are back to their normal form.:-D
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by Funjosh(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
True o, I no even see IYANGBALI Today where she hide make we kidnap her grin

makkitush:
Hahahahahaaaa! Manure don mess uuuuup. Where is missberrypop5, IYANGBALI, neldrizzy and co. Where are they, where did they hide, come out lemme kidnapp u guys.:-D
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by mancheeutd(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Januzaj should have been in for ashely young instead of valencia the mid field was weak he gambled with fletcher when carrick should have started in the middle of the game mata was no where to be found 3 man defence against benteke and agbolahon we were lucky we drew the game...united rule
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by makkitush: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
bashydemy:
United we can do it boys
:-D:-D:-P;-(:-D:-D:-PB-):-D.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by lewoyo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
ggmutd
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by makkitush: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
mancheeutd:
Januzaj should have been in for ashely young instead of valencia the mid field was weak he gambled with fletcher when carrick should have started in the middle of the game mata was no where to be found 3 man defence against benteke and agbolahon we were lucky we drew the game...united rule
shut up, excuse excuse excuse.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by Elxandre(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
natureblack:
we will,just gonna be a slim chance......

A Di Maria in second-half would boost our counter-attack,coupled with his eye-for-goal...

Trust me,its gonna be a 1:3 game.
I told you.
With rooney playing too deep, we lacked penetration throughout.
Annoying coach.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by makkitush: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Still 3rd sha grin
LOL, couldn't beat 10 man VILLA.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by chrisley024(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
mancheeutd:
Ashley Young One of United best player on the field 2day?.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by mancheeutd(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
makkitush:
shut up, excuse excuse excuse.

Was I referring my Post to u b4 u asked me to shut up why can't u guys do without insult am sure your parent taught u well u just decided to show how insensible u are... Won't be suprised if you tell ur parents to shut up
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by chrisley024(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
natureblack:
we will,just gonna be a slim chance......

A Di Maria in second-half would boost our counter-attack,coupled with his eye-for-goal...

Trust me,its gonna be a 1:3 game.
You don't get a counter attack against a team that parks the bus.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by makkitush: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Funjosh:
True o, I no even see IYANGBALI Today where she hide make we kidnap her grin

hehehehe. just go nd bring that bag(the big one) and wait, if IYANGBALI, missberrypop5 and co shows up, we will just kidnapp them.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by makkitush: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
mancheeutd:

Was I referring my Post to u b4 u asked me to shut up why can't u guys do without insult am sure your parent taught u well u just decided to show how insensible u are... Won't be suprised if you tell ur parents to shut up
hehehehe, e dey pain am. Just take it easy before u beat up ur parents. My hand no dey oo.:-D
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by natureblack(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
davida222:
Another disappointing performance
yet again with this useless 3-5-2.
Villa were down to 10 men for 25
mins and yet we continued to play
3 men at the back. After taking the
lead you would expect that we would kick on but instead our THREE DEFENDERS were passing
the ball at the back like we were up
3-1. A game we should have won, we have ended up drawing. These are the most frustrating of games to
lose points in.
LVG's ego is a detriment to united angry sad

I don't know why he insist in playing 3-man defence..........furthermore,LVG should take a bold step in benching Rooney.That white goat is an over-rated British toy.As for Fletcher lipsrsealed........I rest my case on him.

I don't see finesse in our play sad............if LVG remains adamant in this cra.zy formation then we all will keep gnashing out teeth in every games.

#iweek
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by mancheeutd(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
makkitush:
hehehehe, e dey pain am. Just take it easy before u beat up ur parents. My hand no dey oo.:-D

I dnt need to trade words with u anymore u can say watever u like for all I care I think the message has been passed n its only a matter of time b4 ur deeds catch up with you
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by mancheeutd(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
chrisley024:
Ashley Young One of United best player on the field 2day?.

Ashely was fantastic 2day but the last sub would have been ashley for januzaj he has the potential to gain free kicks and possibly a goal might come from set pieces united missing herrera blind and fellaini
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by makkitush: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
mancheeutd:

I dnt need to trade words with u anymore u can say watever u like for all I care I think the message has been passed n its only a matter of time b4 ur deeds catch up with you
i didn't even read anything sef. All i know is that,e dey pain u. SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by davida222(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
i still dont fucking understand why
young ( who was tearin apart lowton on the left) was moved to
the right. it just doesnt make sense. that is one of the main reasons why we bloody couldnt score. we stopped creating afterwards . it was a senseless move. di maria hasnt played on the left for 5 fucking years. he plays on the right for real and then moved central last year shocking tactical moves
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by davida222(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
I’m also not sure why he switched
Ashley Young over when Young
was eating Lowton for lunch all
afternoon. And you don’t take an in
form Van Persie off and leave THREE defenders on the fucking pitch when you’re in need of a
goal. If Van Persie was off form
then yeah you might have taken
him off but he’s scored 3 in his last
2. You leave him on the pitch when
you need a goal. Mata was completely anonymous again
today. He’s literally stuck in only
one gear. Tired of this. He should
have been the one taken off for Di
Maria. Not Van Persie. Not sure what Van Gaal’s philosophy” is all about to be honest. Negative, boring, monotonous lucky football? So disappointing. We should be
playing much better than this given
all the money we’ve spent.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by natureblack(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
chrisley024:
You don't get a counter attack against a team that parks the bus.
outside Ashley Young,their was no other zealous player today.........they were playing like there was nothing at stake or we were 3 up.

Am totally disappointed in Man Utd's performance today......two points wasted
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by keandre: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
If 7 points below is = 10ft then it means Mukina2 and her team are lipsrsealed

10 by Monday naw..
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by natureblack(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elxandre:

I told you.
With rooney playing too deep, we lacked penetration throughout.
Annoying coach.
I still can't find where LVG got the motivation for playing Fletcher and Rooney in midfield. shocked shocked

If there's anything I find difficult to understand this year then its LVG and Nairaland mods.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by cyntiathis: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
cheesy

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by Hazardd(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Manu fans how market grin
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 by Roum(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
mancheeutd:

wow.....I respect ur maturity like HIV respect Ebola

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (3 - 2) On 30th September 2014 / Arsenal Vs Bate Borisov: Europa League (6 - 0) On 7th December 2017 / Fulham Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th December 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.