Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria (721 Views)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Nullification Of Rivers Election Will Be The Beginning Of Nigeria's Separation / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria by chaloner(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
All my prayer is for nigeria to remain one , but the only thing that would have achieve that is no more holding.

The only way nigeria would have remain as one is for Rochas Okorocha having that APC flag for president but unfortunately , he lost.

The game is for Jonathan Vs Buhari.
If Gej wins then the north won't be the same again and boko haram will multiply many times which will push the military to highest alert and then the north itself will see it as fight against north while the south will see the problem after the wining of Gej as a way to destroy them all and chase them back to south, at that point It will be fight for all, CIVIL war.

Ok if GMB wins there may be peace for a month if Gej bows out peacefully but at the end we will be in deep sheet because the only resource we have "OIL" will be no more , why is that niger delta will make sure that the oil will never flow , I repeat will never flow again then nigeria will be in great mess and GMB must have the last option of sending troops because amnesty can and will never buy niger delta at that point .
what do you think will be the result of the troop sent by GMB , the south will see it as a way to destroy them all , as a way to eliminate them and as a way of pay back and by then all south "especially south south and south east " will rise up and fight back will lead to Civil war.

The only way the above would have being solved was by giving ROCHAS the APC presidential flag and assume that happened, rochas must win the election because all south "especially south east" must vote heavily for ROCHAS and at the end south will be happy since its someone from south and north will be happy since its someone from APC.

So my brothers and sisiters what is the way to avert things that will be when either GEJ or GMB wins...............

For me its all about prayer and only prayer will solve it all..... I and my family will not die but leave to declare the goodness of our God. Thanks
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2014
My family nd I will be far from Nigeria then.
Goodluck
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmm.. Nigeria my country..
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria by chaloner(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2014
3cycle:
My family nd I will be far from Nigeria then.
Goodluck
then I believe you have started planing because feb is just 2month from today.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria by abagoro(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Nothing will happen if any of them wins. The only problem is the sincerity and transparency of the process that brought about the win. If Jonathan wins convincingly without rigging, there will be peace.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria by chaloner(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2014
abagoro:
Nothing will happen if any of them wins. The only problem is the sincerity and transparency of the process that brought about the win. If Jonathan wins convincingly without rigging, there will be peace.
you have a point but did u knw dat Jonathan won convincingly in 2011 still u saw wat happened , ok compare it today we all knw dat 2015 will not b ok from any party with respect to the outcome......
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Nigeria by Adminisher: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2014
I want to address this Niger Delta stopping oil flow for a minute. There has been a lot of this going around and is time to face it once and for all.
First of all, about 40% of Nigeria's oil now comes from offshore.
The fastest way to destroy the Niger delta finally is for militants to stop oil production. I want whoever is thinking about doing it to devote about three days of thought to it. The FG has Navy and airforce so militants will never be able to sell the oil. All derivation funds will stop. Also no money will be transferred from the federation account to the oil producing states which will call widespread poverty and crime will increase.
Piracy, gang warfare, armed robbery and rape will destroy the fabric of Niger Delta society and destroy an entire generation. New warlords will challenge the Tom Polos and Asaris and another era of gang warfare starts.
Meanwhile a naval blockade of the region causes Biafra like starvation and the UN steps in with their interference.
In three months alone all the gains made by the region would have been destroyed.
The oil itself nobody wants anymore so all this is just low IQ vituperations.

(1) (Reply)

The Crimes Of Buhari- By Wole Soyinka / Jonathan/sambo Or Buhari/osibanjo Presidency In 2015 / Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.