Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar (880 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Ghana Gets Power-generating Ship To Curtail Outages / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar by Babare(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
General Muhammadu Buhari tends to capture the zeals of many Nigeria through his tactical approach - by appealing to their emotions and pity.

In 2011, he even cried...

Recently, he has upgraded his tactics by saying things like "i didn't steal money while I was the president in the 80s, that's why I am poor today". And with this, many Nigerians will be like: "eh ya, he's really a great leader ooo"

The question is not whether he stole or not in the 80s. At least, he earned salaries as the head of state, military officer, and PTF chairman. He worked like every other Nigerian. So, where did he keep his savings amd retirement benefits. Perhaps, he was so wasteful and clueless that he did not invest his earnings. (How can we invest with him?) This exposes something.

It is not a must you take bribes before you invest. If you plan well on your earnings, you can invest your money well.

With his recent ploy, many Nigerians have been led astray in thinking win-win for him. Even the supposed matured have also been deceived (including you reading this post)

This isn't the major point of this piece.

I have seen the recent humble approach of the same GMB - who said some years ago that "we would soak baboon and dog in blood". He now tends to develop a softer approach to get the supports of many Nigerians. Unfortunately, even the elects have been deceived.

But what we need to ask is this: "is this Buhari real nature?" Why has he come soft all of a sudden? I bet you, many APC delegates/party members know this, and this was why he could not come out by at least 80% of primary votes (should all see him as Nigeria's messiah). Many of them will secretly not vote for him come 2015. I bet you.

I can sense that Buhari's below-par approach stems from the philosophical saying that the "end justifies the means". When he gets the power he seriously craves for, Nigerians will get to know the true GMB.

On getting that presidential authority (IF HE CAN), Buhari will unleash the devil in him.

All these Sai Buhari proponents will never imagine what we will see...

Please remove partisanship, as I care more about the person than the party.

Many say GEJ doesn't use his authority well... Perhaps, GMB will over-use it...

I do not feel Buhari's person will truly surface when he gets power. I know so...

2 Likes

Re: ...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar by Prodeegee(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Believe me he will!

Both Gej and Gmb are issues.

I wonder when the 'said' leaders of tomorrow will Lead.

Topics like this don't make FP...smh

1 Like

Re: ...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar by stevecantrell: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Babare:
General Muhammadu Buhari tends to capture the zeals of many Nigeria through his tactical approach - by appealing to their emotions and pity.

In 2011, he even cried...

Recently, he has upgraded his tactics by saying things like "i didn't steal money while I was the president in the 80s, that's why I am poor today". And with this, many Nigerians will be like: "eh ya, he's really a great leader ooo"

The question is not whether he stole or not in the 80s. At least, he earned salaries as the head of state, military officer, and PTF chairman. He worked like every other Nigerian. So, where did he keep his savings amd retirement benefits. Perhaps, he was so wasteful and clueless that he did not invest his earnings. (How can we invest with him?) This exposes something.

It is not a must you take bribes before you invest. If you plan well on your earnings, you can invest your money well.

With his recent ploy, many Nigerians have been led astray in thinking win-win for him. Even the supposed matured have also been deceived (including you reading this post)

This isn't the major point of this piece.

I have seen the recent humble approach of the same GMB - who said some years ago that "we would soak baboon and dog in blood". He now tends to develop a softer approach to get the supports of many Nigerians. Unfortunately, even the elects have been deceived.

But what we need to ask is this: "is this Buhari real nature?" Why has he come soft all of a sudden? I bet you, many APC delegates/party members know this, and this was why he could not come out by at least 80% of primary votes (should all see him as Nigeria's messiah). Many of them will secretly not vote for him come 2015. I bet you.

I can sense that Buhari's below-par approach stems from the philosophical saying that the "end justifies the means". When he gets the power he seriously craves for, Nigerians will get to know the true GMB.

On getting that presidential authority (IF HE CAN), Buhari will unleash the devil in him.

All these Sai Buhari proponents will never imagine what we will see...

Please remove partisanship, as I care more about the person than the party.

Many say GEJ doesn't use his authority well... Perhaps, GMB will over-use it...

I do not feel Buhari's person will truly surface when he gets power. I know so...

You're a good psychologist.

Nigeria is stuck choosing between a Wolf in lamb's clothing and a Slow but lethal poison called "Fresh Air".

1 Like

Re: ...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar by Babare(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Prodeegee:
Believe me he will!

Both Gej and Gmb are issues.

I wonder when the 'said' leaders of tomorrow will Lead.

Topics like this don't make FP...smh

When aged people like Buhari have refused to leave us to rule Nigeria, it looks like we have to wait forever grin grin
Re: ...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar by Babare(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
stevecantrell:

You're a good psychologist.

Nigeria is stuck choosing between a Wolf in lamb's clothing and a Slow but lethal poison called "Fresh Air".

My brother.... Many Nigerians just need to look at African democratic states like Zimbabwe, Guinea and Cameroon...

We are about to sacrifice the fate of our democracy.
Re: ...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar by stevecantrell: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Babare:

My brother.... Many Nigerians just need to look at African democratic states like Zimbabwe, Guinea and Cameroon...

We are about to sacrifice the fate of our democracy.

Nigeria needs a 3rd option.
Re: ...when This Emotional BUHARI Gets Power, He Will Roar by Babare(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
stevecantrell:

Nigeria needs a 3rd option.

Unfortunately, there is none. This is why I am the more angry as many think GMB would suffice for the 'under-par' performer, Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nogeria's Muhammadu Buhari In Profile By BBC / "Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander / What Was Osinbajo's Role In Babangida's Failed, Corrupt and unjust Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.