Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,902 members, 7,889,991 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? (988 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by Rapsainot(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
please this might sound childish , what is the outcome of our national confab that costs us 12 million naira for each delegate?
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by Mologi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
haaaaaaaaa dey tell you ni...
chop-naija money....

The delegates i mean...

they came up with ideas that worsen the Nigerian problem
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by jom28gy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is a test of Jonathan Government.
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by theorbiters: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
From the little I could gather, I guess they have reached a deadlock in which the muslims are not willing to accept. The issue of whether Nigeria is an islamic state or free state? Cos according to the constitution, islam is made mentioned like more that 20 times, allah is mentioned like 18 times or so and muslim is mentioned like 8 or 10 times with no mention of christians or church or any other religion. And there is a griping hysteria that if those were to be amended in the constitution, it would cause a bloodbath in the nation. Well, that was what I was able to gather from my source, but hey, what do I know?
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by clevadani: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bros 12mn naira? It cost us billions of naira. Nd it was useless as predicted by Tinubu. D report is gathering dust nd a committee will soon be set up by our 'best eva' president to look into d mata
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by jacabi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
A conference of national cake sharing.
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by NWANICHODE: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
You can look for the outcome in the waste paper basket and stop asking me.
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
The waste of a conference is part of Jonathan legacies.
The fool has junked their report.
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by saint047(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by Duru1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
please this might sound childish , what is the outcome of our national confab that costs us 12 million naira for each delegate?

Did you actually expect something out of the so-called national conference held in the jungle called Nigeria? Are you okay?
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by cocoduck: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:
The waste of a conference is part of Jonathan legacies.
The fool has junked their report.
Do you feel good abusing him. Well, at the very moment we cannot talk about the out come if the conference until after the elections.
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
cocoduck:

Do you feel good abusing him. Well, at the very moment we cannot talk about the out come if the conference until after the elections.

Even Jonathan himself doesn't know what will befall the waste. He said maybe refer . Besides since the submittal of their report, no reference to it from govt officials. This means nothing interests them about it.

1 Like

Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by cocoduck: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

Even Jonathan himself doesn't know what will befall the waste. He said maybe refer . Besides since the submittal of their report, no reference to it from govt officials. This means nothing interests them about it.
Says who? Everyone's mind right now is on the up coming election and better keep quiet than make wrongstatements on important matters such as this. So my friend wait till after the election.
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
cocoduck:

Says who? Everyone's mind right now is on the up coming election and better keep quiet than make wrongstatements on important matters such as this. So my friend wait till after the election.

Till then however it's safe to say that till date it's a waste.
Re: whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? by Change2015(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Please when you see TANbassadors ask dem o, since they list it as one of his achievements! I'm sure the deliberations have been filed away

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks On GMB / GMB Is The Right Man Like Him Or Hate Him. / Hypocrisy, Politics & 999 Carol Night- How Dumb Are We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.