Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,843 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

**Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! (4326 Views)

Superclean Registered XLE 99 Sienna For Just 820k / Very Good Camry 01/02 Model Just 820k / Mint Honda Civic 03 Model Just 820k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Here is another offer for X-Mas. Just 820K! and its at ur doorstep.

Technical Details:

Gearsystem : Manual (5 Gears)
Centrallock with Remote control
Engine size & Capacity: 1850cm³ with 85 kW / 116 HP
Factory fitted A/C
Powered Windows
ABS of course
Light Alloy wheels.
Odometer reading: 147,000km (Thts very good)

If you are interested please send an e-mail to ch_martins00@yahoo.de or call +4915154749179.

Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2008
more pics

Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by tope777(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
what of 750k?? you can holla me on +2348033851287 or lizabdavtop@yahoo.com
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
tope777:

what of 750k?? you can holla me on +2348033851287 or lizabdavtop@yahoo.com

No, i'm sorry Tope. . .
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by tope777(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2008
what is your last price??
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2008
Tope, I sent u an e-mail already
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2008
I guess we are not in Germany and no guarantee that the car is from there either,we 're only encouraging sellers to follow simple rules and regulations , so brother , I believe that one who enters Roman Empire will be abide by the rules and regulation endorsed by Roman emperor.
Understand that this is applied to everybody.
Waiting for the VIN of this Honda Accord
For the meantime thanks for your understanding.
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
igwe 1:

I guess we are not in Germany and no guarantee that the car is from there either,we 're only encouraging sellers to follow simple rules and regulations , so brother , I believe that one who enters Roman Empire will be abide by the rules and regulation endorsed by Roman emperor.
Understand that this is applied to everybody.
Waiting for the VIN of this Honda Accord
For the meantime thanks for your understanding.

Stop bugging me for christ sake. Its obvious ur imagination is limited and u've obviously not taken everything into consideration. So if i may ask what are u gonna do with the VIN then? Print it out and hang it on ur "Face me i face u" wall or wht? U're starting to get on my nerves. For ur information, I've received calls from possibly serious buyers and i don't think they see things the way u do. I've told u several times you won't find the chasis no on carfax.com. That site is an American/Canadian site! Nigga put ur brains together or get urself a job! If u want i could help u with one,

And pls save me tht whole crap of just wanting to help people tht don't need ur help. angry
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
I feel your dilemma brother,I wish the title is clean, there will be no need for this.
I wish you good luck
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2008
igwe 1:

I feel your dilemma brother,I wish the title is clean, there will be no need for this.
I wish you good luck

Thanks and no thanks! I don't need ur sympathy neither do i need u wishing me luck. I'm definitely sure u ironically mean "good luck". Just Bleep off!
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
For the fact that some honest ones(dealers) fell victim,i won't let you be.You either provide the VIN or wait for my comments.
Thanks
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
igwe 1:

For the fact that some honest ones(dealers) fell victim,i won't let you be.You either provide the VIN or wait for my comments.
Thanks
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Whatever! grin
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
so buyers beware of German coffin!!
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2008
I rest my case cheesy
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2008
Martins00:

I rest my case cheesy
see you 2morrow cool cool
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2008
Still available for serious buyers only. Send an E-mail to ch_martins00@yahoo.de or call +4915154749179
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
This is not a 98 Honda accord! angry its a 1994 [No be bullet them dey call am?]
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by allboyz(m): 1:05am On Dec 06, 2008
that is HONDA 93 Bullet,

Nigeria is about placing ban on 10yrs old cars, be careful

even sef,the price is too high for such car,
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
U guy are Jokers! Since the price is too high, you can come and have it for free!
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2008
That's a '94 Model! U guys should fix ur brains together. . . angry

Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2008
still available, cool
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by labisko(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2008
you placed 2 diff cars here, which of them?
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2008
The pics of the ones under is to prove to someone that the pics up is not a '94 Model rather a '98 Model. The car at the top is the one for sale.
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2008
Martins00:

The pics of the ones under is to prove to someone that the pics up is not a '94 Model rather a '98 Model. The car at  the top is the one for sale.
I guess you enjoyed the argument, that's what you could 'd  avoided by  posting of VIN, rather you chose to sell a dead chicken at home knowing quite well that you can't escape the black book of Igwe.
To be continued!!
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2008
igwe 1:

I guess you enjoyed the argument, that's what you could 'd avoided by posting of VIN, rather you chose to sell a dead chicken at home knowing quite well that you can't escape the black book of Igwe.
To be continued!!

Igwe! why have u chosen me as ur prey? angry and besides what do u mean by "selling a dead chicken at home"?
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2008
Martins00:

Igwe! why have u chosen me as ur prey? angry and besides what do u mean by "selling a dead chicken at home"?
I did not choose you, you chose yourself.
Dead chicken can be anything.You simply did not have any other reason not to disclose the VIN other than the car's history could be bad or you want us to notice you which could turn bad owing to your weak foundation on Auto section of NL.

My advice to whoever will buy the car is to make serious investigation both on carfax and all other sources like Germany or UK sources, it could be something else.
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2008
igwe 1:

I did not choose you, you chose yourself.
Dead chicken can be anything.You simply did not have any other reason not to disclose the VIN other than the car's history could be bad or you want us to notice you which could turn bad owing to your weak foundation on NL.

My advice to whoever will buy the car is to make serious investigation both on carfax and all other sources like Germany or UK sources, it could be something else.

Don't u get it? Cars are not only made in the States or for the States. Cars are also being made for here and in here. Forgotten? U might also wanna try see if u could find the database for cars in Germany like u and Mastro said. I've been living here for quite a while, worked in BMW Plant Regensburg, and i've never heard of such kind of database for cars. Germany has the most populated New and Used Car Webpage in Europe and i've been using tht site for 2yrs and i've never been asked neither have i heard tht anyone has been asked of "Fahrzeug Identifikations nummer" alias VIN. That tells difference in the society we live in (almost crime free!). I understand the reason the US counterparts created such kind of databased sites and its definitely of no waste.

So my guy, I don't live in the UK neither do i live in the States and i don't see any reason why u should keep bugging me of wht u absolutely won't get the info, even if i place it here.

Since u feel like some kind of Automobile genius, u might wanna use ur skills to look for the German version of Carfax and place it here, rather than bugging my thread. And only then i'll start placing the VINs.
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2008
Martins00:

Hello,
My name is Martins, an Informatics student here in Regensburg Germany, i intend exporting Refurbished (Almost New) Computers (IBM, DELL, HP-Compaq, Fujitsu-Siemens,, etc), Notebooks, Printers, Flash drives, Servers, TFT Monitors, and so, , to Lagos Nigeria. These whole hardwares are already being tested, the Computers and Notebooks are all technically and optically in New condition( Installed with Xp Pro, License on each). You are rest assured of buying the best of German quality Computers and Computer Hardwares. For Interested buyers, i could send you the list of the Computer and other Hardwares in Ware-house on an xls. file.
Once more again, these Computers are from a Certified and a well trusted Computer Dealers here in Germany.

Interested please call   Bamidele: 08032320689 or Emma 08034195374

Or you can also reach me, :+4916098023206 or write an e-mail to ch_martins00@yahoo.de to ask for the list.

Thanks,
I saw this in one of your old threads and thought I could strike a deal with you but now i know better,

Martins00:

Don't u get it? Cars are not only made in the States or for the States. Cars are also being made for here and in here. Forgotten? U might also want to try see if u could find the database for cars in Germany like u and Mastro said. I've been living here for quite a while, worked in BMW Plant Regensburg, and i've never heard of such kind of database for cars. Germany has the most populated New and Used Car Webpage in Europe and i've been using that site for 2yrs and i've never been asked neither have i heard that anyone has been asked of "Fahrzeug Identifikations nummer" alias VIN. That tells difference in the society we live in (almost crime free!). I understand the reason the US counterparts created such kind of databased sites and its definitely of no waste.

So my guy, I don't live in the UK neither do i live in the States and i don't see any reason why u should keep bugging me of wht u absolutely won't get the info, even if i place it here.

Since u feel like some kind of Automobile genius, u might want to use ur skills to look for the German version of Carfax and place it here, rather than bugging my thread. And only then i'll start placing the VINs.
Now i know the reason,they may track you down.
I wish i could stop giving out my own brothers  to German police.
Bye bye
May the grace of God continues to guide you until the day you will repent.
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2008
Now i know u are totally obsessed. So what's so suspicious about what i placed there and why would the German Police wanna track me down? My girl friend works for the Criminal Police so i dear not do anything illegal.

Thanks to Nairaland i was able to sell some of the Laptops i sent to Nigeria last time. U might wanna check more on the last thread i pasted here on NL and i still have more at Tincan Island about to be cleared which i'll paste soon on NL. Watch out for it wink
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2008
NiGga I'm totally clean. . . . cool

I do everything in my might to make money. No one feeds me and i don't beg for money. If u want, we could meet in Lagos this X-mas. I'll be travelling in less than 3 weeks. So if u think i'm not real or wht i've pasted is not true, u might want us to meet.
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by Martins00(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2008
@Igwe1

U wanna know about me? Meet me on Facebook! living_ecstacy@yahoo.com
Re: **Honda Accord '98 Model** For Sale: Just 820k Only! by igwe11(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2008
No worry brother, in as much i encourage hard working, i also encourage law abiding, in your own case, i wish you 'd not refused to post the VIN there won't be any need for all these arguments or do you want all the cars in this forum to be called German cars, haba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2002 Model. Saloon With 48,000 Miles. / A Clean Naija Used Honda Eod ,low Milage,good Price For Grabs-Now 1.3m / Very Clean Honda Crosstour 015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.