Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> (2060 Views)

Buy, Score, Sell, Repeat ! - Fmh 2015 career here >>> / You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY / Looking For "follow-come" Ps3 Wireless Control Pads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - Joachim Low

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Joachim Low has finally decided that it's time for him to leave the football scene and retire to his home town in Bavaria. This statement comes after he won the Fifa 2014 world cup in Brazil with the German national team. Rumours are that he has urgent family business to take care of. The futbol commission is currently on a search. Roberto Mancini, Jurgen Klopp and rookie manager Michael Strauss are the main names for the job.

Who do you think will get the job?

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
TOO MUCH ON MY NECK - Jurgen Klopp

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Klopp has blown off all claims that he is next in line for the Germany job by saying he already has a lot to deal with at Dortmund. Earlier this morning Roberto Mancini was ruled out for nationality reasons and the Futbol commission has announced Michael Strauss, 45, as the new head coach

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
IF MIKE IS GERMANY MANAGER THEN I'M THE LAS
T KING OF SCOTLAND
- Alejandro Sabella

Alejandro has voiced his thoughts following the appointment of Micheal Strauss. They used to be playmates when they were kids and Sabella claims Michael couldn't even kick a ball. He believes that he could have won the world cup if Michael was the coach. The duo had a heated exchange on Twitter with Michael calling Sabella a fvck. Mike also uploaded pics of him tossing blows on a punching bag with Sabella's face. Michael Strauss will have his first game when Germany and Argentina meet.

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Encourage me by dropping comments
Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Argentina vs Germany

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
The atmosphere was charged up with the German supporters beating all sorts of vuvuzela only to be silenced when Pastore crossed from the wing and the ball went into the neck without touching anybody. Sabella began a victory dance only to begin panic when Aguero's goal was ruled out. Mike made a few changes and the world cup champions were back but the stand-in keeper Carrizo managed to keep out all shots except for Gotze's bullet that almost left a hole in the net. The match ended in a stalemate. Both coaches refused to shake hands at the end. It may be some time before we hear about them again but I can tell you that it is far from over.
Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Germany Squad

So this is the German squad with Lahm, Schweinsteger and Kroos as the captains. I'm yet to call up players like Karim Bellarabi, Max Meyer.

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
amenbaby:
Germany Squad
So this is the German squad with Lahm, Schweinsteger and Kroos as the captains. I'm yet to call up players like Karim Bellarabi, Max Meyer.
how come u can play as germary coach?
Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
It's a save I downloaded from Fmhvibe
Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fixtures

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
We finished the season undefeated except for the match against Ireland where we clearly underestimated them. Fortunately we continued our unbeaten run. It's just another round of qualifiers next season and we qualify for Euro 2016.

Season Review

Klopp's decision to stay at Dortmund paid off as they won the Champions league with a loud and clear win against Chelsea. They also came runnerups in a lot of competitions
Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mario Gotze - One time MVP
Gotze despite playing just one game was voted as the best German player this season by amen baby of naira land after scoring two goals and getting four assists and a rating of 10.00 following a battle with injuries.

Team Report

Players like Marcel schmelzer, Lars bender and Podolski are currently being monitored for a callup. Karim Bellarabi has been called up.

Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
can u send me the save?? mosthigh6@gmail.com
Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
amenbaby:
http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/files/file/610-germany-and-japan-playable/

That is the link. do I still need to send it?

can't download it...pls send to my mail
Re: Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> by doom4(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
i dey enjoy your story

(1) (Reply)

Suntaab / 90% Edit Of 16 Super Eagles Players PES (PS2) / In Need Of New Ps4 Pro/xbox One S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.