Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate (21530 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by free2ryhme: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nothing to rush

Picking a VP running mAy not be the focus for now but consolidating on getting the buhari brand out there so that nigerians can see the good APC is trying to do for this country

Though the VP running can mAke a boost if the right one is picked

Nigeria on the right path to redemPtion

6 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by chata25(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by panasharp(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wernike's encephalopathy ---#GEG out--GMB in

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by daveson07: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by AdeniyiA(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
lilbazy:
If dem like,make dem pick "baba iyabo" as him running mate!!! Come feb 2015 dem go still lose to gej. Gej till 2019...godswill apkabio from 2019 to 2023,Gmb from 2023 to 2027.
badt guy cheesy, he can't rule from 6feet down ke lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by sigidporte(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
I will pick somebody now and my oga at the top will pick another person. #MyPartyDecides
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Mutuwa(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
OBJ SPEAKS ON GMB:

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.

When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Fridays he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.”
As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslims going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for decades are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.

This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail.
How many Nigerians would hold appointment in government as Minister of Petroleum, PTF Chairman and Head of State, yet don’t own a house in Abuja or all over Nigeria. He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.
Love him or hate him but you cannot take his integrity away from him.” – OBASANJO FACTS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jidefido:

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-yet-pick-buharis-running-mate/

Meanwhile, there's a rumour that Buhari picked Tinubu as his running mate according to Vanguard. Let's keep our fingers crossed though.
...wow,Tinubu!not a bad choice.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
he should pick IBB
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Hemanwel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
APC likes sampling opinions before they act.
They want to hear what the masses feel about a candidature before spilling the beans.
That,I like about APC!

5 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by ifeelgood: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
How's that a concern?
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by priscaoge(f): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=18pt]Vanguard just updated that Buhari gave the slot to Tinunu [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Chubhie: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Going for tinubu as VP will be suicidal. Amechi remains a viable option only that GMB maybe less trusting of an independent minded merry making amechi. Amechi will give the General few headaches as a VP. Alternatively, APC should look for a Sambo as VP to GMB.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
No VP have been decided yet

Jidefido:

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-yet-pick-buharis-running-mate/

Meanwhile, there's a rumour that Buhari picked Tinubu as his running mate according to Vanguard. Let's keep our fingers crossed though.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
No, ThEy HaVe....

BuHaRi Is StUcK wItH AmAeChI, hE hAd BeTtEr LeArN hOw To lIvE aNd WoRk WiTh HiM.

tHeRe Is NoThInG NoBoDy CaN dO WiTh It.

nExT tImE, ThEy WiLl LeArN nOt To CaRrY Or SpReAd RuMoUR.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Lusola15: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
He will pick Senator Mamora
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by MORNDEW(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
SaiBuharii:
The first point I will make is the OP should not joke with elders mind in the forum by saying "there is a rumour that Tinubu has been picked". Incase you are new into politics, that's a very controversial statement that has an epitome of deceit in it, its a negative mind changer.

Secondly, at this point, I have decided that it's either I and my family, my work place vote for Buhari or don't vote at all. As for the vp slot, I have been a Christian from day one, a strong Christian family, father is a key member in church...but guess what? We actually want a Muslim Muslim tixket...if Fashola will be the other Muslim. We don't care, all we want is positive change. We have all registered and come 2015 - We will go as a party to vote for Buhari. I am a normal Nigerian, I am not being paid, but I hv just ordered a Buhari shirt. I am wearing it to church this Sunday.
Thanks my man. If voting buhari will make me not to go to heaven, then so be it.

2 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by elprokez(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
I see and smell confusion grin
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by MORNDEW(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Are they waiting for another PDP member to defect
U nid help is buhari a pdp member?
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Bitojoe(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nairaland with false report.chai
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Dannyset(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
God will help us.

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by 50calibre(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
C'mon pick Fashola already that's the man right there.

That's one man that is guaranteed to drive change.

3 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Bawss1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
All this Sai Buhari will end here on Nairaland. It happened before it will happen again.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by MORNDEW(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mutuwa:
OBJ SPEAKS ON GMB:

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.

When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Fridays he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.”
As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslims going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for decades are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.

This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail.
How many Nigerians would hold appointment in government as Minister of Petroleum, PTF Chairman and Head of State, yet don’t own a house in Abuja or all over Nigeria. He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.
Love him or hate him but you cannot take his integrity away from him.” – OBASANJO FACTS.
Is this kind of testimonirs that i read that make me wanna ask why the lies about this man.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Bitojoe(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
MORNDEW:

Thanks my man. If voting buhari will make me not to go to heaven, then so be it.

i pity you.hell is waiting for you.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by betatalk: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
Confusion in the highest order. I believe this is the beginning of their downfall.

Na so una talk say after APC convention dem go scatter yet na pdp dey reschedule primaries up and down. Look at Lagos and tell me who is confused.

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
MORNDEW:

U nid help is buhari a pdp member?
You're the one that needs psychiatric help, can't you see it was just sarcasm
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by micolaj: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
MORNDEW:

don't take it to the extreme, we also love BUHARI, but heaven...
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Like I give a damn . None of them are worth my vote. None! We need change in Nigeria.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Ayomide7209(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
I prefer Amechi to b his runin mate....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) / INEC Deputy Director Bags Six Years In Jail For Receiving N45m Diezani Bribe / FG Explores Options For Oil In North, Despite NOCs’ Budget Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.