Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,268 members, 7,891,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo (29901 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen / Dabota Lawson Shows Off Chanel Bag Husband Got Her For Christmas (Pic & Vid) / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by tivta(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
And they say money can't buy love....
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by rajsuresh(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Very sad.....so sad.....This is a disaster!!.....Who told her dat there arent any Young ,Handsome men that cant offer her the standard of living that is way beyond what this man has to offer........To the man,i think he is been really selfish....if he really loves her he should know she deserves better.....So sad indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by PHEVUR(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2014
yhu guys dnt get it ryt....this is a future investment.the man is already close to his grave.....He dies she gets half the properties nd move on to a younger lover undecidedyhu guys dnt get it ryt....this is a future investment.the man is already close to his grave.....He dies she gets half the properties nd move on to a younger lover
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by BaWoahGDP: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2014
I for say d man be like e papa but no! E be like her PASTOR!
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by M4gunners: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Moni wahala
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by evea: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2014
vanity upon vanity re all vanities
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by brightoinmcs: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
tyson99:

her ancestor grin
grin grin Can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by willorie(f): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2014
Afrok:
She covered her face with cap because when U start dating or calling ur ancestor a boo, u've got to cover it once in a while.
Hmmm... Handsomeness of men are not necessarily determined by their physical looks but how fat their wallets are undecided.

Lol cheesy cheesy
Indeed!
Though it does to me
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2014
See her small ass and breast.., cheesy grin shocked
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by SLYCJ(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Hahahatie lol she dn to collect young cock...now she wan d collect old man own chai her own no gud o...
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by iamrealdeji(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
owolawee:
#bad belle alert. Asif u have a better one.
Who's this one? Did I condemn any one,i admire winners,love winners cos I want to win too,I have no reason to hate on this woman cos I don't know her,and a lot of young ladies ride big cars,numerous young girls in America,middle east ride Ferraris,Lamborghinis,Maseratis,Bugattis,so why should I hate her,Range Rover is too common because it's been around since,and we said the same about hummer too till it packed up,so,this ain't hating at all
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by Pamcrest(f): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Oh Lawd!! This is nauseating! What's this girl gotten herself into? Where are all d young yuppie hunks to rescue this damsel. And that methuselah of a man sef......how does he feel bedding his grand daughter's agemate? I thought d older ones should counsel n shepherd d younger ones with wisdom. Is this even natural? Some men sha! cry
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
tyson99:

her ancestor grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by pickabeau1: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2014
youmour:
Toto power strong pass voltron

Evulz.. grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by Orikinla(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
She is just desperate.
She even tall pass the short rich uncle. grin
She will cheat on him with a tall guy sooner or later.
Wanna bet?
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by ceononi: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pavore9:
ln her mind, this is an accomplishment. l wonder how her family sees this, being involved with a man old enough 2 be a grandfather figure in her life. No one should tell me she is in love 4 l see her as one who is so happy that she struck a goldmine!
Point of correction.....That's not her grandfather, dats her 'ancestor' grin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by Pavore9: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
ceononi:
Point of correction.....That's not her grandfather, dats her 'ancestor' grin
lol @ ancestor. lt is just not right.
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by Highbruno: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin
tyson99:

her ancestor grin
haahaha omo u funny die.
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by 1stola: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
goldfish80:
I have to be honest here. I have never ever come across the name Dabota Lawson in my life. For courtesy sake, I would say congratulations to her. She can date father Abraham, I don't give a damn like my president.
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by passionate88: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Girl: My man must be TALL, dark and handsome, not mecessarily rich but comfortable and God fearing, we will work hard and the money will come

Reporter: Story!.
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by rajsuresh(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ancestral Bondage! shocked

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by Emaprince: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pamcrest:
Oh Lawd!! This is nauseating! What's this girl gotten herself into? Where are all d young yuppie hunks to rescue this damsel. And that methuselah of a man sef......how does he feel bedding his grand daughter's agemate? I thought d older ones should counsel n shepherd d younger ones with wisdom. Is this even natural? Some men sha! cry
My humble submission
do not worry,no be nigerian girl?..she-ll pretend as if she's not worried about his age,looks,health or strength but trust me,she has a younger guy who she is secretly dating as well...this man's money will be used to take good care of the her secrete lover and when the man is gone,you know what's up already.
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by fzero: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
youmour:
Toto power strong pass voltron
Una no go kill person with laugh for this nairaland grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by BlackSEER(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
people should mind their business.if she likes let her marry a monkey or a goat,it is her choice
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by bameyi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Respect for the elders. Non of you have heard the saying "Love is Blind" I fine past that man and tall pass am, but since I no get money for Range Rover weytin I said.. Who are the most deceptively between men and women when it comes to love.. Just asking
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Prince Sunny Baku is an occultic man. I personally know 3 of his wives 1 ran away (even with all the money), next one a very pretty lady died mysteriously in his house, the 3rd one am not sure how it ended but I can never advice any girl to go near that man his hands are not clean at all even one of his son is an slowpoke.
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by HARDDON: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Elinob:
Shay nan moni she really follow knw be man becus dat kind boo dnt over past ooo

Check out d grandpa oversize magnum raincoat

Gurls gurls gurls embarassed
Re: Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo by clovislouis(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
axortedbabe:
I wonder why most of dis ex beauty queens always end up in d arms of their fathers mates all bcus of money...issorait oo
is that so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer, Patoranking Looks Dapper In New Photo / Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.