Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) (38294 Views)

Bayelsa APC Primary Ends In A Deadlock, Oshiomhole Escapes / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Azo(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Now I can see Nairaland and the moderator of the Politics section are capricious in campaigning for PDP with the rate threads attacking APC and GMB make FP even though they all include senseless infos..

If you support the change come 2015, please share this all over the politics threads...
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Azo(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2014
12ema:

I couldn't read your post. . it wasn't loud enough, make it bigger. But on a serious note, there is no reason why an event should be like that even if people are still there. Nigerians have grown up to be dirty so we all think it is normal. the blame is both on government to provide adequate waste storing points and also on the citizenry to be disciplined enough to know not to litter. where i live, you are taught to keep trash on your person until you find a trash point. littering has a price tag of 500 euro. That is how it should be.

Shut your trap. U should come to waterloo on Dec 31st in case you are in the UK and see how dirty that place will be on the morning of Jan the 1st. How can u expect a place homding thousands of people for two days not to be dirty when they will eat and drink there. should they put the nylons and plastics in their pocket?? M.orons..
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by angelsing(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2014
What is this again?...this kind of topic on the front page, what are we suppose to learn from this?.That a place was dirty after an event. In this desperate times u will soon start seeing topic like "APC fart while passing PDP office".smh
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2014
kITATITA:
Lagos has very effective waste disposal system. The litter would be cleared in no time. Or did you expect Amaechi or Atiku to clear the place because they carry brooms. Na different kind of dirty dem dey sweep
Nice write-up... I must commend u for dat

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by ethylene: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Son, am going to sweep clean where the money comes from. And take care of the house while am away.....mind you, don't open the door for any man that's knocks on the door with an umbrella, always use the peep hole. do you understand me?

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by obynoses(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2014
What is the use of the brooms naa?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by pek(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Don't see anything wrong with the way the stadium looks. It is just normal. It will be abnormal if, after a week, it still looks that way. If that happens, then you blame the stadium management and not APC
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by PStacks(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
As if PDP wÓuld have left a neater or cleaner stadium. cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by anonimi: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2014
najoke:

when we say u guys are fishbrain, u think we dont know what we are saying.

After your wedding reception, i am sure you waited for your guest to leave the rented venue............then you and your wife started sweeping, picking up plates,spoons, empty can drink, tissue,left over, tooth pick etc used by your invited guest.

We know your brain has been taken but i am sure they still left you TANdriod with your senses.

CLUELESS PEOPLE

Na you gangan be Clueless-in-Chief with your analogy of the bride and groom sweeping AFTER the guests have left.
Now answer these questions-

- Were the people/delegates still at TB Stadium when those pictures of dirt all over the place was taken or it was AFTER they left?
- In your wedding analogy, should the groom & bride not ensure they hire cleaners or have volunteers who will clean the rented venue IMMEDIATELY the guests leave so they can hand over the place to the owners and avoid extra charges for DELAYED and/or DIRTY handover based on their rental agreement?
- Are you simply reflecting our collective laid back, lazy & dirty as well as lack of proper maintenance culture with your brainless post?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2014
olajide8:
TAN is no longer singing and advertising' hahaha, for the ignorant ones the motive has been achieved ifeanyi ubah has his capital oil back with all debts paid by AMCON -

Ifeanyi don use anambra sense for the otueke Dru. . ard! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by najoke: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
anonimi:

Na you gangan be Clueless-in-Chief with your analogy of the bride and groom sweeping AFTER the guests have left.

- Were the people/delegates still at TB Stadium when those pictures of dirt all over the place was taken or it was AFTER they left?
- In your wedding analogy, should the groom & bride not ensure they hire cleaners or have volunteers who will clean the rented venue IMMEDIATELY the guests leave so they can hand over the place to the owners and avoid extra charges for DELAYED and/or DIRTY handover based on their rental agreement?
- Are you simply reflecting our collective laid back, lazy & dirty as well as lack of proper maintenance culture with your brainless post?
^
Dude, you are really stupid and very very clueless, when you rent a venue for an occasion, it is the management/owner of the venue/property that will be responsible for the clean up and if possible providing security, generator etc they would have added all this to your total fee.

How they want to go about the cleaning is non of the business of the person using the venue, what if they have another event in the same venue same day....................let me guess they will have to wait for the bride and groom to come and clean up

If you are the owner of the venue is this how you plan to run your business.....Gosh, you guys are really daft.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Cholls(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2014
anonimi:

my you're a topical example of agba ti ko morare laagba cry
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by newslife: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2014
up APC
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by anonimi: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2014
najoke:

^
Dude, you are really stupid and very very clueless, when you rent a venue for an occasion, it is the management/owner of the venue/property that will be responsible for the clean up and if possible providing security, generator etc they would have added all this to your total fee.

How they want to go about the cleaning is non of the business of the person using the venue, what if they have another event in the same venue same day....................let me guess they will have to wait for the bride and groom to come and clean up

If you are the owner of the venue is this how you plan to run your business.....Gosh, you guys are really daft.

Did you see where I said 'based on the rental agreement'
And why did you not talk about the venue management cleaning up in your first clueless post instead of saying the bride & groom should sweep after the guests have left. Shifting the goal post after your daftness has been pointed out
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by fyneguy: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2014
babestella:

Don't mind what you see on NL, most of them don't even have the PVC, some are under aged, most are not even registered.

February is around the corner- just wait and see. The election will record the highest votes ever in the history of this country. I know many people who have never voted before but registered just because this government is annoyingly clueless.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by najoke: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2014
anonimi:

And why did you not talk about the venue management cleaning up in your first clueless post instead of saying the bride & groom should sweep after the guests have left. Shifting the goal post after your daftness has been pointed out
^
Choi....this guy na the no. 1 Fishbrain,............who is shifting goal post...............after spoon feeding you, you still want make i breas.t feed you......truly your daftness no get second base.

CLUELESS FISHBRAIN

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by fyneguy: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2014
anonimi:

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are not making sense.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by najoke: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2014
fyneguy:

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are not making sense.
^
I am really enjoying his display of stupidity in public
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by 12ema: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2014
PassingShot:

You must be really funny in a bad way.

A post you couldn't read has got about 350 likes and still counting! I doubt if all your posts on NL has that much likes.

Give it up already you TANoids

I was only trying to point out "post etique". you don't have to bold and enlarge your comments. It's amazing that i have to explain this.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Danniscott(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
dOnLarich:
Shey dem don commot the Broom wey dey their logo ni undecided

Lolssss, dem forget to use d broom sweep the place ni?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by jasper83: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
najoke:

^
[size=15pt]when we say u guys are fishbrain, u think we dont know what we are saying.

After your wedding reception, i am sure you waited for your guest to leave the rented venue............then you and your wife started sweeping, picking up plates,spoons, empty can drink, tissue,left over, tooth pick etc used by your invited guest.

We know your brain has been taken but i am sure they still left you TANdriod with your senses.

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size]

Yeeeee see yabbbbing!!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by angelsing(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
anonimi:

In most cases the owner or the management of the venue cleans their venue as long as u paid for the hall/venue
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na wa ooo dirty dirty
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by ba7man(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
These PDP Tandroids don't have anything to say again.

And they get angry when people say they're clueless.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Pataki: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
A clueless moderator placed this clueless thread on the frontpage, and yet some clueless beings are still trying to justify the validity of the content of this thread.

There has to be a gas of stupidity that you bunch of TANoids are inhaling somewhere, somehow.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
I see empty bottles all over the place. Didn't they provide enough waste bins or were some of them just too lazy to bin their trash?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by gbeseun(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wet in consigne una,leave our stadia alone
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by orble: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
najoke:

^
[size=15pt]when we say u guys are fishbrain, u think we dont know what we are saying.

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size]

Where on earth have we seen a man go to an important event with brooms.... Apart from every APC man.

And what is the usefulness of these brooms sef when their center was so dirty.

We learnt that each delegate went there with five (5) brooms each.

We cannot witness this stupidity in any other party in Nigeria.

God forsake APC in Nigeria. InshaAllah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.