Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,022 members, 7,883,537 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] (1882 Views)

The Female Brain (pics) / Anatomy Of D Female Brain / A Man' Brain Versus A Female's Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by kaysy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2008
Could this be true?
girls must have to answer this question
The Female Brain,

Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Moyola(f): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
f£ri f£ri 4ni£!! grin . . . . . angry
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by izeek(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
is that how ur sisters and babe's brain is ?
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by dominique(f): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
kaysy:

Could this be true?
girls must have to answer this question

why must we?. go ask your mama.
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by kaysy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2008
the questn is 4u
Young Ladies

actually i saw this & was kindda surprised so
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MissyB1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2008
Guys Brain

Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by sexyLeamon(f): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
Missy B:

Guys Brain

thats irritating. i feel like puking.
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Moyola(f): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
ewww!!!
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MrCrackles(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
Which kain picture be that naw MissyB!! grin
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MissyB1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2008
Na werin you deey think na. grin
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by kaysy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
Missy B
wats ya problem!
is dat a brain or wat?
God! i feel like loging out,
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Easybaby(f): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
@missyB,
But you love it too grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

@poster,
But you can't do without our brain tongue tongue tongue
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MissyB1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2008
kaysy:

Missy B
wats ya problem!
is that a brain or what?
God! i feel like loging out,
£500,000!!
Can you help?? undecided

Easy
Me ke?? I hate it O. wink
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MrCrackles(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
Missy B:

Na werin you deey think na. grin

Abegi nor corrupt me jare!

I dey work and i be "fajin" embarassed
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by tytylayor: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
:-x
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by smooooooth: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
Missy B:

Guys Brain

missy b u no well

this got me cracking though cheesy

the ladies definately won this one.
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
Good one!!
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MissyB1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

Abegi nor corrupt me jare!

I dey work and i be "fajin" embarassed
Fajin??
The last time we met remember we both promised
to be fergins after then . . . So I believe you. tongue

Smooth
It's the truth na. tongue
Brash I lie?? wink
OMO IBO:

thats irritating. i feel like puking.
That's how irritating guys thoughts are.
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MrCrackles(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
Missy B:

Brash I lie?? wink

How i go know when i be "Fajin" embarassed grin
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MissyB1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2008
C'mon lemmme hear word.
Fajin ko Farin ni angry
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by kaysy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2008
is this truly the female brian?
that is my question oh!!

i think it's 70% true
what do you think
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Easybaby(f): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2008
BabeX:

Good one!!

I knew you will like it grin grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MissyB1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
sexyLeamon:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I knew you would come to this thread. tongue
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ Kaysy. . .

You really dont think ladies' brains are like that do you  
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by sexyLeamon(f): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2008
Missy B:

I knew you would come to this thread. tongue
and I knew you would called me back
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by kaysy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2008
am kindda scared Uju,
haven seen the content of their brains
wow!, it's really Xpensive, dnt u tink so?
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MissyB1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2008
sexyLeamon:

and I knew you would call me back
Simply becux I loff you na. kiss grin
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Easybaby(f): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
wow!,  it's really Xpensive, dnt u think so?

I do I do grin cheesy cheesy

That was the reason why men are dying for us tongue tongue tongue
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by Easybaby(f): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
Missy B:

Simply becux I loff you na. kiss grin

I knew you will say that grin cheesy grin
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by steve49ja(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
OMG
missy where did you get this from?could this be true?
Re: Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] by MissyB1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
steve49ja:

OMG
missy where did you get this from?could this be true?
I should be asking . . . Is it true? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Smart Was I? / Is He Asking For A Slap? / Where Can I Buy Pheromones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.