Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,148 members, 7,943,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

A Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Story (1149 Views)

The Murder Case- A short story / The Blame Switch - A Short Story / Life's Symphony: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Story by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 13, 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Story by Priceless24(f): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Nice, I think you should keep writing, maybe add to this story. It would be nice to see how this will pan out.

2 Likes

Re: A Short Story by YasirNasir(f): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Very nice story. Continue please

1 Like

Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
I love this. Especially the voice, a near perfect delivery. I also like that you left what happened after to the imagination of the reader. Kudos. You're far too good.

It also seems to me, after reading 2 of your writings that you are a huge Chimamanda fan. Is this correct?
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
SirChotas:
I love this. Especially the voice, a near perfect delivery. I also like that you left what happened after to the imagination of the reader. Kudos. You're far too good.

It also seems to me, after reading 2 of your writings that you are a huge Chimamanda fan. Is this correct?

*bows deeply*

Thank you for the compliment and your unwavering support, I'm very grateful smiley

Yes, I'm a very big fan of Adichie. Why'd you ask?

Thanks for the follow too.
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kuzaku:

*bows deeply*

Thank you for the compliment and your unwavering support, I'm very grateful smiley

Yes, I'm a very big fan of Adichie. Why'd you ask?

Thanks for the follow too.

Because it is clearly pronounced in the way you write. The 2 pieces I read seemed like something written by her.
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
SirChotas:

Because it is clearly pronounced in the way you write. The 2 pieces I read seemed like something written by her.

Ah. This is the first time I'm hearing that. Should I be woried sire?
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kuzaku:

Ah. This is the first time I'm hearing that. Should I be woried sire?

Ah, no na. It was supposed to be a complement. Plus, you are my Oga o.

#NoKidding
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
SirChotas:

Ah, no na. It was supposed to be a complement. Plus, you are my Oga o.

#NoKidding

Ah, see how all of you are bringing out my teeth tonight, na wa o. grin lol

Bros, no oga for here o. Let that NSCDC man find his oga somewhere else. Na we-we lol.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story by slap1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Weeks later, when my husband Ayo, returned home, the serene way his lips curled into a smile filled me with rage.
There should be no comma immediately after Ayo. However, I love the idea of the story. I suggest you give it a title ( 'Desire ', maybe). I'd also love it if you continue and understand if you won't. When I have chance, I may write a continuation for it, for fun, and paste it here.
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2015
slap1:
There should be no comma immediately after Ayo. However, I love the idea of the story. I suggest you give it a title ( 'Desire ', maybe). I'd also love it if you continue and understand if you won't. When I have chance, I may write a continuation for it, for fun, and paste it here.

Thanks for the correction. And I don't mind a continuation!! Let's get it started lol
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

"The Complete Assassin" / Must Read: The House Business (18+) / Read Free Digital Copy Of Wings Magazine Of Arik Airlines Featuring Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.