Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Extra Cheap Dell Latitude D630 2gb Ram With Poor Battery 15k SOLD!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Extra Cheap Dell Latitude D630 2gb Ram With Poor Battery 15k SOLD!! (722 Views)

Extra Cheap Dell Latitude D630 2gb Ram With Poor Battery 15k SOLD!! / New Hp Envy 14, Core i5 500gb,6gb ram With Audio Beat ,radeon 128,OOO / Dell Latitude D630 And Compaq Presario C700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extra Cheap Dell Latitude D630 2gb Ram With Poor Battery 15k SOLD!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2014
I'm selling the laptop because of the following are reasons

1. it is a spare laptop at home , and no one uses it
2. This has led to the battery going bad , it barely spends 2 minutes before going off , and is used mostly when there is light.
3. I have another laptop I use.

Now this isn't a scam as it was bought about a year and six months back from eBay on bulk and I sold some here for 30k. But left thi
The laptop is quite powerful for an average user ( e de try for e age tongue ) , it runs most light games as will be seen in its hard drive.
The specification of the system are

Dual core processor
Windows 7
2 GB ram
wlan
SIM port ( I discovered it under the battery and I have never tried it )
80Gb hdd
DVD RW
4 usb ports

I can format it upon request or leave it so the buyer can choose what to delete or not, basically there are games in the system as it wasn't really used for anything other than house typing and printing, autocad , watching movies and playing little games like age of empires 3, Sims 3 , and those kind of strategic games.

Everything is working perfectly apart from the battery which means that you mostly use it with electricity, and this can be ordered from aliexpress for just 20 - 30 USD including free shipping. I just want to sell off , if I was buying the battery I would be selling for about 25k.

It's a good buy for those who want an average system , also for an office and the likes, call me or what's app me on

Laptop is in Lagos with me at the moment, some other locations are considerable for payment on delivery with delivery charges.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno H6 Sold!!! / Neatly Used Macbook Pro For Sale (PIX) / Cctv/fire Alarm/solar/inverter Empowerment Programme In Phc....pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.