Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,084 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives N1.8m ‘la Decima' Watch To All His Real Madrid Team-mate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives N1.8m ‘la Decima' Watch To All His Real Madrid Team-mate (1107 Views)

Ronaldo SLAMS Real Madrid Team-mates After Defeat. Fact Or Arrogance? / UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / Ronaldo 100% United Return Plus Celebrating His Former Real Madrid Team-mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives N1.8m ‘la Decima' Watch To All His Real Madrid Team-mate by Jidefido(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2014
The watch features the words 'La Decima' and is engraved with each player's name, Ronaldo's initials and shirt number 'CR7'

Most of the staff at Real Madrid, players included, share the sentiment that Cristiano Ronaldo himself is a gift to the legendary club after all of his goals, assists and match-winning performances over the past few seasons.

Carlo Ancelotti's side celebrated their tenth European Cup win last season with Ronaldo scoring a late penalty in a 4-1 win over Atletico Madrid.

The trophy success, known as 'La Decima', coupled with Ronaldo's individual achievements have prompted the Portuguese star to buy each and every one of his team-mates a brand new gift - worth 8,200 euros/£6496/$10,215

The Bulgari watch is engraved with the player's name, Ronaldo's initials and shirt number 'CR7' while it also features the words 'La Decima' as a reminder of the squad's terrific Champions League success last season.

29-year-old Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldo gave his team-mates their new watches before they travelled to their hotel ahead of tonight's La Liga match against Almeria, with defender Alvaro Arbeloa quick to boast about his new accessory on Twitter.

http://thesportnewsportal..com/2014/12/cristiano-ronaldo-gives-n18m-la-decima.html?m=1

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives N1.8m ‘la Decima' Watch To All His Real Madrid Team-mate by izikjon(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Nice one CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives N1.8m ‘la Decima' Watch To All His Real Madrid Team-mate by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2014
philanthrophist kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives N1.8m ‘la Decima' Watch To All His Real Madrid Team-mate by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
pinkiecutie:
philanthrophist kiss
lol. Yeah to d rich

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives N1.8m ‘la Decima' Watch To All His Real Madrid Team-mate by lomprico(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2014
If there is anything like next life, I must be a footballer when I come back whalahi! Money talks..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives N1.8m ‘la Decima' Watch To All His Real Madrid Team-mate by Jidefido(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
lomprico:
If there is anything like next life, I must be a footballer when I come back whalahi! Money talks..

Am kind of certain u re in my shoes where our parents corrupted our minds and said footballers were dropouts and riffraffs. Now rejected stones are the corner stones

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And Kim Kardashian After A Training Session Yesterday (photo) / Angry Real Madrid Fans.attackgareth Bale After Loss To Juventus, Destroy His SUV / Ronald To Purchas Second $20m Apartment In Trump's Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.