Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? (1100 Views)

I Am So Rich, I Bath In Money!!(picture) / Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2014
This is just for fun.

I take my bath 4 times daily. One in the morning, twice in the afternoon and the last one before i go to bed at night.

As for you, how many times do you take your bath in a day?

I hope there is nobody that will say once a day. Cos that person will need to be examined. grin
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Just twice....in the morning and wen am abt to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by temitemi1(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Twice
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by ifex370(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2014
once na angry
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by 100Cents: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2014
3 Tines.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:
Just twice....in the morning and wen am abt to sleep.
dnt u think ur body will smell? grin so u just bath in the morning and stays like that till night? I thought ladies used to bath anyhow as if their life depends on it.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2014
ifex370:
once na angry
your body will be smelling. U can develop body odour when u dnt bath like 3times a day. I know say u dey joke sha.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2014
once in two days angry
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
once in two days angry
the body odour will be strong o. grin
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2014
clevvermind:
dnt u think ur body will smell? grin so u just bath in the morning and stays like that till night? I thought ladies used to bath anyhow as if their life depends on it.
That is if am less busy,i can bath as many as possible but two is the minimum.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by motherlode: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2014
@op do you open this thread to make sarcarstic statement undecided as for me three times a day grin but op there people who have natural body odour no matter how many times of bath cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2014
clevvermind:
the body odour will be strong o. grin
very strong angry grin
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by nairamaverick(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2014
i go bout two or three days without bathing if I'm not going out. I'm better now i try to bathe in the evening
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by ifex370(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
clevvermind:
your body will be smelling. U can develop body odour when u dnt bath like 3times a day. I know say u dey joke sha.

ma hear say I de joke... I do clean up well sha... with the shaving n stuffs... no be by bathing oo
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by chibwike(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
i dont bath at all..
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by skillzbae(f): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
On a normal day, 3 times a day, during pregnancy, i bathe abt 10 times
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
clevvermind:
This is just for fun.

I take my bath 4 times daily. One in the morning, twice in the afternoon and the last one before i go to bed at night.

grin

As a doctor, I gotta wonder if theres a component of OCD ?

4 times a day is an aweful lot. Its not good as you are stripping away natural skin lubricant and its protective properties.

Where u find time for four showers .....

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

As a doctor, I gotta wonder if theres a component of OCD ?

4 times a day is an aweful lot. Its not good as you are stripping away natural skin lubricant and its protective properties.

Where u find time for four showers .....
that is how i do my thing. i dnt like sweat accumulating on my body. i like bathing and looking refreshed.

i have the time. i reduced it when circumstances warrant it sha.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
chibwike:
i dont bath at all..
grin expensive joke.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Always in my swimming pool cos it my hubby.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
clevvermind:
that is how i do my thing. i dnt like sweat accumulating on my body. i like bathing and looking refreshed.

i have the time. i reduced it when circumstances warrant it sha.

A' ight. But me tells ya, sounds OCD-ish.

But;

Woteva tickles your fancy. smiley
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mrcdorv:
Always in my swimming pool cos it my hubby.
that is so cool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chiadanin:

A' ight. But me tells ya, sounds OCD-ish.

But;

Woteva tickles your fancy. smiley
no wahala.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? by clevvermind(m): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2014
hmm. some bathing once a day.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sorry To Say This But Brains Were Wasted On The Average Nigerian / I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended / House In Tinubu Square, Lagos Where Slaves Were Tortured In The 18th Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.