Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,882 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Popular Actor, Aki Revealed How He Asked His Wife Out Three Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actor, Aki Revealed How He Asked His Wife Out Three Years Ago (524 Views)

Happy 37th Birthday To Nollywood Actor Aki, Chinedu Ikedieze / 'why I Separated From Paw Paw' - Popular Actor Aki Finally Open Up! / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Actor, Aki Revealed How He Asked His Wife Out Three Years Ago by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Popular actor, Aki has revealed the line he use to woo his wife. According to him, nothing really special happened as he asked her out the way people do it.
Read below;

"God will not forgive you if you know you love a girl and she loves you, and u know you can make a family. So, what stops you from telling her you love her? What stops you from telling her 'common baby, let's do this'. I just told her baby, lets do this and the rest is history".

www.pakurumo.com/2014/12/popular-actor-aki-reveal-how-he-asked.html
Re: Popular Actor, Aki Revealed How He Asked His Wife Out Three Years Ago by holatin(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
dats so sweet

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Miss Tourism Nigeria Collete Nwadike’s Christmas Photos / Dele Momodu Announces Himself As A Glo Ambassador / Photos – Actress Joke Silva Looking Gorgeous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.