Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,827 members, 7,972,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA (30506 Views)

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Jonathan Failed Igbos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Dagah2: 2:15am On Dec 14, 2014
too bad.....Before I accuse them of bigotry,let me ask....Did he fail the whole Nigerians or just the Igbos?
General performance should be the criterion...not sentiments.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by beengils: 3:46am On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:
There is no alternative

GEJ till 2019

Buhari is not an alternative

I will rather follow GEJ to hell than vote Buhari in a democratic election
Another sentiment laden fellow...
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Fulaman198(m): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Edusouls:
sai buhari, for real, if jonthan handles nigeria for another 4 years,allah nigeria go end up in a very dark deepk pit..

No, no "Sai Buhari" here, Nigeria needs to get rid of these old incompetent fools (no disrespect to elders). But these fools aren't progressive. GEJ is even worse than Buhari, he's nothing more than a Western butt-kissing idiot that gives the entire nation a bad name. "Hey America, let me get on my knees for you so that you can train our troops, I'm so incompetent that I can't even rule the nation properly, please Israel help us fight BH because I like to kiss foreign arse". That is GEJ for you in a nutshell.

A true proud Nigerian would never bow down to Westerners or foreigners. A true proud Nigerian leader sees his/her people first before they see themselves. A true proud Nigerian leader sets an example for other African nations. GEJ is completely a disgrace and sends a bad taste down my mouth whenever I hear his name, I think of someone with the brain of a fish.

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by theV0ice: 5:25am On Dec 14, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:
that is because an igbo man has a forgiven heart, the igbo tribe are the only people who truly believed in the "one Nigeria " facade... that is why you see them in every part of the country! despite the undeniable fact that an igbo man has bad mouth, he will never see a Northerner as someone who should be converted or killed or see a southwesterner as some to back stab or betray. all he cares is his prosperity! igbos are too quick to forgive, even after the evil done to them during the war, they still live happily with everyone.

bro, that is the only way to live. there are elements of the good and bad in every tribe. as long as we are still together in one country, we must fashion out a way to exist side by side with one another. despite all the crises going on in the country, the igbo spare parts dealers are still in kano, the hausa cattle sellers are still in okigwe, the yoruba taxi drivers are still in port harcourt because man must wack. that is the important thing to the masses.

As for the elite, they still do business and politics together irrespective of tribe but secretly encourage the hate among the masses because that is the only way we can be distracted from focusing on their atrocities against our collective interest. as long as we continue to hate and stab one another, they smile and keep up their pillaging of the country.

vote whom you will but pls lets stop PHD syndrome

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Plshavmercyamen: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2014
FKO81:

Sometimes I ask myself those preaching progressive, how progress are their region or states or it's GEJ five years administration that made their area retrogressive?? Propaganda propaganda you will get more of it now the election is approaching they know those they asked to target, they are paid agents that is why they Open thread every hour about us, if you challenge them they insult you and call you names, their are targeting our youths because they know so many of them are on social network: nairaland, Facebook etc they come in different ways they can change their name to Igbo names, write Igbo language, and they employed few of our people to do the dirty work for them, and those they employ once they get their pay at the end of the month, Igbo interests should go to hell, be wise! GEJ has done a lot for us, example, Enugu airport, ongoing second Niger bridge, on going road project from head bridge Onitsha to enugu, esterblishment of Federal university in Ebonyi, Ongoing Enugu Aba Port harcourt road, Ebonyi rice processing mill, ferlizer plant in Abia and Anambra, Onitsha-owerri high-way was completed by GEJ, His renoveted Imo airport, supported our business men and women eg Innoson, so many of our people lost their life and rubbery attack on Lagos-Benin road before it's a different story now, these I can remember, not just our region he has done projects for our brothers also but because of the hatered they will never admit.
I'm not interested chatting with you, forget about nwanne, udo diri gi of a thing, those you are trying to preach to me I have leave with them and interact with. them, save your civility.
Nwanne, Most of the projects u listed here as "on going" are very fallacious and as a matter of fact, have been abandoned. The second Niger bridge, the Onitsha Enugu road, Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road, Port Harcourt Owerri Road, Imo airport(Sam Mbakwe airport) et al. And for the records, the Igbo/south-East was never the only region to get a federal university and btw, how is the university and other federal universities faring? So, what's special about jonathan? And in all sincerity, wil u say that Jonathan's administration is the only administration that have empowered Igbo business men and women? Agam na ekwu ezi okwu kam si mara ya. O wu ghi onye kwo ezi okwu igwe ya fuo! Udo diri gi

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by martineverest(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Y d insult bro?
Octaves:
you seem to lack comprehension because you didn't even get my point. in your opinion, anybody that doesn't vote for somebody from another tribe is a tribalist. at least I am not as stvpid as you
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Marvin67: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:

Toll or no toll, Lekki bridge was built by the people of Lagos

Lekki bridge and toll road belongs to the people of Lagos

Tolls collected by the people of Lagos state stays in Lagos state to fund similar projects in Lagos state to benefit the people of Lagos state..

On the other hand--

2nd NB belongs to JB for 30 years

Money collected from your men, women and children wont benefit your region because it goes straight to Germany

And after the 30 years, the bridge still won't belong to any of your states, it goes back to the people of Nigeria..

Basically, your region just paid tolls for 30 years to build that bridge for the rest of Nigeria even though you fund that bridge with your money and sweat...

You are not making any sense.

Why are you giving the con man credit for what you are going to pay for? grin

My guy as I said earlier, leave the east to support who they want to support. You keep hitting on the bridge. Ok, so Lekki road belongs to Lekki concession company and not to the people of lagos. Work is still ongoing by CCECC (a chinese company) on Lagos - badagry expressway, if you get to alafia, you'd see that a toll centre has already been fixed there, so are you saying we should stop giving the lagos state government credit for the road, because the chinese guys would eventually collect toll on it. The tolling on the 2nd Niger bridge is not even a confirmed issue yet.
Let's even leave the bridge aside. Please tell me one ruler that has completed or started more projects in the east than GEJ. I've listed many of the projects started or completed by his administration earlier in this tread. If you want, I can list them out again. Go to isukwato in Abia state, you'd see a beautiful modern secondary school built by sure-p in ovim, and another school renovated by sure-p, you'd also see that the road to okigwe from akara, is under construction (there's a big gully there, which the contractors are fixing). Also, the road from ozara to ebonyi through acha is also ongoing. All these are in one isiukwato local government o. Please don't sit in lagos and say GEJ duped the east. For the first time, there is federal presence in the east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Azo(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Lets stop arguing. 2015 is just around the corner.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Octaves(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2014
martineverest:
Y d insult bro?
didn't mean any insult but you called me a tribalist and I felt that was stupid given all tried to explain why people may view certain politicians in bad light
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:
There is no alternative

GEJ till 2019

grin grin shocked shocked

See yasef! No wonder some people die of poverty!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
To all those people
saying GET till 2019Can you say amen to
these prayers

1.) May God run your Life
the way GEJ isrunning this country

.2.)
May God give u and your family the kind
ofpeace GEJ gives to this country.

3.)
May God subsidize your blessings the
wayJonathan subsidized the Nigerian
Oil.

4.) May God secure u and your
entire family theway GEJ secures this
country

5. May God devalue ur life d
way he devalued our NAIRA.

6. AND
LASTLY BUT NOT THE LEAST MAY GOD
DELAY UR LIFE WITH SIX MONTHS, d
way hedelayed our TERTIARY
EDUCATION (DAT SIX
MONTHSSTRIKE)As a Good supporter of
GEJ all u have to do is to type"Amen"
and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’
Generalpublic that he is God Sent.

i believe am entitledto my own opinion as
a goodcitizen of dis COUNTRY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Yeske2(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Okikiki:
To all those people
these prayers

.2.)

3.)
Oil.

country

6. AND
EDUCATION (DAT SIX

Amen for those eediots, make i go on generator, 2 days now and no light.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by 1stola: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
funnyme:
Did I just made front page? Somebody pinch me abeg in case am dreaming.

Gej till the second coming.
ode
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by 1stola: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:
There is no alternative

GEJ till 2019

May you rot in hell with him.
Ewu
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by martineverest(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sorry for calling u a tribalist.
Octaves:
didn't mean any insult but you called me a tribalist and I felt that was stupid given all tried to explain why people may view certain politicians in bad light
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Malawian(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
we want buhari to choose a non yoruba as running mate. grin grin grin

shofistikasion.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Octaves(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
martineverest:
no probs! sorry 4 calling u stvpid.
....exchanges hugs..... smiley
martineverest:
....exchanges hugs.....
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by martineverest(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Welcome...one love,bro
Octaves:
....exchanges hugs..... smiley no probs! sorry 4 calling u stvpid.
....exchanges hugs.....

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by handsum92: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
MARKone:
Akuko Josiah..

How many Igbos' is APGA representing and when did they become our mouth piece. They should speak for themselves.

Yu re igbo and yu speak dat depth of yor("akuko josiah)...yu def are a lagos boy born and bred in any of mushin/ shita/ijesha...lol
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by EbuGeneral(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lurcky:

APGA is a political party, they brought Rochas into power n gave him hope when all hope was lost for him. They will just wax stronger n stronger. If APC faces APGA in that zone APC shld 4get it cuz they can't win.

N if u don't like dat look for the nearest transformer in your area n (u knw wat to do)

did you just say wax stronger? when peter obi dumped that party because he saw no hope in that party. A party that sheepishly support a gullible president and don't produce a candidate for the presidency. remember, APGA is only ruling ANAMBRA which is not a proper representation of the south east. so, just like APGA, GEJ, you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Lurcky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
EbuGeneral:

did you just say wax stronger? when peter obi dumped that party because he saw no hope in that party. A party that sheepishly support a gullible president and don't produce a candidate for the presidency. remember, APGA is only ruling ANAMBRA which is not a proper representation of the south east. so, just like APGA, GEJ, you are a fool.

you don't know the meaning of the word fool Cuz if you do then u will know that ur mother won't be proud of you, if she knew u d b dis stupid she probably wud have swallowed dat ssemen dat produced you Cuz of d great display of ur ffoolishness even on a public domain, you need wisdom and suffer d lack of sensible thoughts.

sorry man
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by studded(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
clemzo101:
True!!! I can't imagine my igbo brodas pitching dere tent with GMB, jonathan is surely gonna win d whole of south east, south south, south west will be 50-50, North east will be GMB's dats if dere will be election dere, North west will be 50-50, north central will be 60-40 with PDP carrying d majority. Plateau is jonathans's, Kogi same, benue same, Nasarawa, Kwara is GMB's. Jonathan is ultimately carrying d day with 57% it will be a close one

Nwoke, u go sabi play pool o... Abi na baba ijebu self.... cheesy grin.

See your permutations.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme even ask you if you have PVR self?

If you wanna make ur "dreams" come true, you better go get ur PVR and be ready to vote....

Siddon there dey play baba ijebu ontop elections....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by clemzo101(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hahaahahahahahahahaha funny man! grin
studded:

Nwoke, u go sabi play pool o... Abi na baba ijebu self.... cheesy grin.

See your permutations.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme even ask you if you have PVR self?

If you wanna make ur "dreams" come true, you better go get ur PVR and be ready to vote....

Siddon there dey play baba ijebu ontop elections....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by studded(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Okikiki:
To all those people
these prayers

.2.)

3.)
Oil.

country

6. AND
EDUCATION (DAT SIX

Smh....
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by studded(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
clemzo101:
Hahaahahahahahahahaha funny man! grin

Wetin I for talk nau?.... grin grin grin
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by meccuno: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Octaves:
....exchanges hugs..... smiley no probs! sorry 4 calling u stvpid.
....exchanges hugs.....
so let the tribalist and the stvpid one hug and forget the past and be friends forever ...lolz
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Lurcky(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Okikiki:
To all those people
these prayers

.2.)

3.)
Oil.

country

6. AND
EDUCATION (DAT SIX

may that same god u call on, run ur life the way d Apc politicians ruled n govern with the disasters they brought to the people of this country n their various states.
kindly say amen to clear every doubts.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by aresa: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Marvin67:

My guy as I said earlier, leave the east to support who they want to support. You keep hitting on the bridge. Ok, so Lekki road belongs to Lekki concession company and not to the people of lagos. Work is still ongoing by CCECC (a chinese company) on Lagos - badagry expressway, if you get to alafia, you'd see that a toll centre has already been fixed there, so are you saying we should stop giving the lagos state government credit for the road, because the chinese guys would eventually collect toll on it. The tolling on the 2nd Niger bridge is not even a confirmed issue yet.
Let's even leave the bridge aside. Please tell me one ruler that has completed or started more projects in the east than GEJ. I've listed many of the projects started or completed by his administration earlier in this tread. If you want, I can list them out again. Go to isukwato in Abia state, you'd see a beautiful modern secondary school built by sure-p in ovim, and another school renovated by sure-p, you'd also see that the road to okigwe from akara, is under construction (there's a big gully there, which the contractors are fixing). Also, the road from ozara to ebonyi through acha is also ongoing. All these are in one isiukwato local government o. Please don't sit in lagos and say GEJ duped the east. For the first time, there is federal presence in the east

1. Lekki road belongs to the people of Lagos and not any concession company. Try keep up with current affairs..

2. Badagry express and metro rail belongs to the people of Lagos and your rubbish about alafia toll is a figment of your imagination.

3. The Lagos state government is funding Badagry express and metro rail so where is the sense and rational in some Chinese company collecting toll on what doesn't belong to them? Educate yourself a little before ranting for your own good.

4. JB is going to collect toll on the 2nd NB because JB is funding the bridge with their own money, the bridge practically belongs to JB for 30 years.

5. Why not just go ahead and list the projects GEJ started and completed in the SE..

Bottom line, GEJ took your votes based on his promise to build the 2nd NB, but instead he sold you off to JB for 30 years toll payments...
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by clemzo101(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nwa ne u just made me to laugh dis evening. Thanks
studded:

Wetin I for talk nau?.... grin grin grin
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Octaves(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
meccuno:
so let the tribalist and the stvpid one hug and forget the past and be friends forever ...lolz
bia meccuno shey u no go mind ur bizness. mtcheeeew!
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Kolade354(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
funnyme:

If only you live in the north,maybe you will have a clear understanding of what's happening in the country,vote buhari and you will remain in tears without hope.
okay jonathan is the one that is wiping away tears of 239 parents..........if one of your sister is among the abducted girl you wont be saying trash
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by stanech: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
a dead jona is better than a living buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Okorocha Paid A Visit To Obasanjo At His Library In Abeokuta / EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani / Atiku And 7 Governors Walk-out Of PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.