Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (1461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2408509 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
R.Madrid! Barcelona's whipping 'big' boys. Lol. In the last 15 games,guess how many times we have won? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! 10 whooping times! OMG! Lol. Madrid fans....please,dnt cry. You still have Valencia and Sevilla to rub shoulders with. Even Atleti is outta ya league. Stay safe,Benitez. Your job is hanging! Florentino Perez will text you soon. As for CR7,welcome the 30year old's league. Enjoy ur slide down! Hehehehehehehe!..

Dedicated to my Blaugrana guys! Pelhumie,Shollaintee,MzLarem (she's a barca fan) and to my Jugadors over there in Spain.. U just gave me my admission gift!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
haywhy911:
lol,congrats. Love Skrtel's goal. We also crushed our boys.. So,all things are equal. Did I see sum1 talking of '09,that game was controversial. Both teams were 'overly favoured' and 'overly unfavoured'. And last time I checked,Barca played with ten men.. Won't forget that super Iniesta last-minute strike...and the way Guardiola and the whole bench rushed to the corner flag and the stunned look on Lampard's face and the look of despair on Hiddinks face. LOL. That fateful Champions league nite in London '09. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
And i wont forget 2012 hahahahahaha

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
haywhy911:
R.Madrid! Barcelona's whipping 'big' boys. Lol. In the last 15 games,guess how many times we have won? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! 10 whooping times! OMG! Lol. Madrid fans....please,dnt cry. You still have Valencia and Sevilla to rub shoulders with. Even Atleti is outta ya league. Stay safe,Benitez. Your job is hanging! Florentino Perez will text you soon. As for CR7,welcome the 30year old's league. Enjoy ur slide down! Hehehehehehehe!
Lol....Bravo[Keeper] frustrated him 2nyt.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
horlabode:

yoų ķŋow į çāŋ'ţ ţypę āll ţђāţ ђęŗę ŋāų, ƒįŋd ţįmę ęŋţęŗ şçђool ŋęҳţ węęķ... wђāţ çoųŗşę?
Ur course naa...ELE
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
NOBODYY:

Mehn i'd have to go and collect my Neco Certificate from neco office niyen o shocked
I don't think there will be any problem if you use the normal print out though it depends on your L.A...most people I saw(including myself)used the normal print out...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pelhumie:
Bravo didn't frustrate ronaldo atall. Hw many chances did he had?? Hw many attempts?? D only major attempt was d one dat hit bravos face. So dnt say bravo frustrated him cos bravo didn't even experience half of wat he(ronaldo) can do.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
NOBODYY:

And i wont forget 2012 hahahahahaha
bro,in actuality,Torres didnt break our hearts...am being honest here... If there was someone who broke our heart,it should be Ramires or even Messi. Yes,Chelsea won but it wasn't that painful.. The Ramires goal placed Chelsea in the driver's seat. So,Barca knew their fate long befo' the match ended.. Torres' goal was just like....beating a dead body. C'mon,look at ur pic. Look at the way both goals were celebrated na. END OF STORY

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pelhumie:
bravo Bravo! What a name! What a perfomance. Clean sweep! Clean sheet. With peace and ease.(i like my wordplay) Lol.... Away from home.. In Spain's capital home... Very crazy...mahn,we were breezy. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Bravo didn't frustrate ronaldo atall. Hw many chances did he had?? Hw many attempts?? D only major attempt was d one dat hit bravos face. So dnt say bravo frustrated him cos bravo didn't even experience half of wat he(ronaldo) can do.
With 2 ronaldo's headed attempts and 2 1 on 1s....he didnt put a single 1 at d bk of d net.....come see ronaldo's face after his last attempt[headed],which was his 4th attempt at goal...nd u said he didnt frustrate ronaldo.... He didnt even frustrate ronaldo alone...d whole madrid team was frustrated....8saves no be small thing o
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
haywhy911:
lol,congrats. Love Skrtel's goal. We also crushed our boys.. So,all things are equal. Did I see sum1 talking of '09,that game was controversial. Both teams were 'overly favoured' and 'overly unfavoured'. And last time I checked,Barca played with ten men.. Won't forget that super Iniesta last-minute strike...and the way Guardiola and the whole bench rushed to the corner flag and the stunned look on Lampard's face and the look of despair on Hiddinks face. LOL. That fateful Champions league nite in London '09. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
... Lol.. Yea bro.. Congrats too... Only God knows maybe madrid players ate eba bfore coming to the pitch.. undecided... Its two things... Its either benitez tactics or they dnt wana play for him and want him sacked... Madrid cnt lose like this... undecided...

And help me tell that guy nobodyy beautiful football rocks... tongue tongue...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
haywhy911:
bravo Bravo! What a name! What a perfomance. Clean sweep! Clean sheet. With peace and ease.(i like my wordplay) Lol.... Away from home.. In Spain's capital home... Very crazy...mahn,we were breezy. gringringrin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pelhumie:
Klopp's Effect.
... Yea bro... just watch out for us... cool cool...

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheMainMan:
... Lol.. Yea bro.. Congrats too... Only God knows maybe madrid players ate eba bfore coming to the pitch.. undecided... Its two things... Its either benitez tactics or they dnt wana play for him and want him sacked... Madrid cnt lose like this... undecided...

dnt mind NOBODYY. I'm coming 4 him. There was this back-heeled pass that led to ur third goal....mehn,that was epic. Bt liverpool playerz no sabi celebrate... They all want to slide on their knees. Apparently,they learnt that from Gerrard

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheMainMan:
... Yea bro... just watch out for us... cool cool...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
haywhy911:
dnt mind NOBODYY. I'm coming 4 him. There was this back-heeled pass that led to ur third goal....mehn,that was epic. Bt liverpool playerz no sabi celebrate... They all want to slide on their knees. Apparently,they learnt that from Gerrard
.. Yea bro.. We are back... cool cool...

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yustash001:
I don't think there will be any problem if you use the normal print out though it depends on your L.A...most people I saw(including myself)used the normal print out...
Ooh..
Thanks bro
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Some people manage to score one goal o against the Yellow Canaries.....grin I no call name o. There jersey is blue sha wink. And that brute that scored was feeling like a king...Custard..gringrin. Anyway,*in GideonG's voice* NA RELEGATION SURE PASS!

At the Hawthorns,one team like bleeped up big time. Question of the day : Is Cazorla pregnant??

At the Theatre of Dreams,luck shone on those devils. Deeney? Hero or villain?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tobihence(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheMainMan:

did u just say Madrid can't lose like this.... let me refresh ur memory....... when they lost 6-2 to barca, when they lost 5-0 where were u den?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by samzheee(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheMainMan:

its obvious the players don't like him(ronaldo especially) even the fans weren't in support of his appointment. i dunno what florentino perez was thinking when he sacked carlo ancelotti and replaced him with benitez
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tobihence:
did u just say Madrid can't lose like this.... let me refresh ur memory....... when they lost 6-2 to barca, when they lost 5-0 where were u den?
.. At home bro... Thats wah i mean..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sammyomotola: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
haywhy911:
Some people manage to score one goal o against the Yellow Canaries.....grin I no call name o. There jersey is blue sha wink. And that brute that scored was feeling like a king...Custard..gringrin. Anyway,*in GideonG's voice* NA RELEGATION SURE PASS!

At the Hawthorns,one team like bleeped up big time. Question of the day : Is Cazorla pregnant??

naa u sabi
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sammyomotola: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
haywhy911:

naa u sabi, man u sha win
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
haywhy911:

.. You need to see how mourinho was standin at touchline for the match to end like its a champions league final... grin grin..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TheMainMan: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
samzheee:
its obvious the players don't like him(ronaldo especially) even the fans weren't in support of his appointment. i dunno what florentino perez was thinking when he sacked carlo ancelotti and replaced him with benitez
.. Exactly bro..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pelhumie:
www.sport-english.com/en/
Cc. Haywhy911
cool site. Madrid fans and 'boo' are synonymous. They always boo(verb) their boo(noun) like they're on booze. Gosh! M inspired today
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Omo na today i know sey true true, too much of everything is bad. please fellaz na beg I dey beg ooo pls d football matter don dey be like sey water pass garri. I beg we need change, please guys, thank you all for understanding.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
sammyomotola:
naa u sabi, man u sha win
lol,yeah. I've got a soft spot 4 Man U and Arsenal. M glad they won. Maybe Memphis will finally become what we all expect
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sacking Carlo Ancelotti and bringing Rafa Benitez is like selling your PlayStation 4 and buying Gameboy Advance. Do u agree?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
GideonG:
Omo na today i know sey true true, too much of everything is bad. please fellaz na beg I dey beg ooo pls d football matter don dey be like sey water pass garri. I beg we need change, please guys, thank you all for understanding.
Okay sir..M loyal ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. You need to see how mourinho was standin at touchline for the match to end like its a champions league final... grin grin..
lol. I love seeing a worried Mourinho.... Like in 2012,that semi final against Bayern where he was on hz knees during the penalty shootout...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
GideonG:
*scratches head* na true sha. Lemme stop here.....nobody should quote me on sport matters again o..nobodyy shouldn't quote me o. grin

Good evening,Boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.