Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2412901 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
jayboy17:

Den keep dah ur f***king mouth short,if u don't av anifin 2 say bro!!!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
jayboy17:

Den keep dah ur f***king mouth short,if u don't av anifin 2 say bro!!!
not saying anything to cretins like you

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Temmi001:
good-day fellow nairalanders. going by common sense,i think it's totally absurd,uncalled for and rather a show of possession,the discussion of issues that are utterly irrelevant to the supposed aspirants.Literally,it Would do some good to realise that,aspirants are a group of people who long to spend some agreed years Within the confines of the academic enclave,thus,the naiveity of most of them is rather undefined.They're eager to know the modus operandi therein,even if its obvious,with time,they'll get acquainted with campus happenings,save for a few of them ,who have perhaps being around the citadel.don't you think discussing campus happpenings may directly or inirectly spur their looming exams?this is psycholgical.Discussing exams perfomance is just a monumental time wastage,and an aberration from the purpose of the thread.No doubt,the aspirants have played a crucial role in the status quo,the stalites ought to be issue-based.as regard ,the crave for page number,i!ll say it's just some infantile tantrums,utter fiddlestick and an act of juvenile delinquency,which I Wouldnt want to believe,because i assume everyone here is an adult....
To the aspirants,I opine you just take solace in the chinese apophtegm,'softly softly catchee monkey'...
Constructive and well-mannered criticisms are welcome otherwise would be humbly ignored.
Thank you.
Mama o....Mojuru o....omo am grammaphobic...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
ayokunlei:

okay na.
By God's grace, You have passed already, rems is the simplest exam have ever done!
How ur c.a be na?
You are free to check on me when you get to 100L proper...

AMEN BRO!!!
Mai CA Test Make sense fah... Tho mass Failure Dey,Na so pple jst dey Cry for Notice board.
Wonder wen u said Simplest although all those lecturer didn't set outside wat will avnt been taught. U qo see 0/30 in some Subj..

Kindly PM ur whatsapp Diqit bro..

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Temmi001:
what an ill-nurtured orientation coming from an undergraduate in-no-far-time.
C'mon ayyy, chill..... How can you call some one an ill nurtured undergraduate... Are you a graduate yourself? Even if you are does it mean you should treat others with contempt and rain abuse and insults on them all because you've got an awkwardly nice command of Grammar that is synonymous to Patrick Obahiagbon's own .... Abeg be #Pacific, take it easy cux A lion takes it easy before it devours a prey

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by habeeb2015: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
ayokunlei:

Unilorin dont usually sell post ume checker cards.
According to last year's exam; Expect it few hours after doing ur exam / at most:
Ur result should be set on ur portal b4 24hours after ut exam.
All the best.
ok .....hope the post utme form won't exceed this month bcuz my dad just asked me today any info about my post ume and I said d form should be out this month
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Khassy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ayokunlei(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Donabydeco:

AMEN BRO!!!
Mai CA Test Make sense fah... Tho mass Failure Dey,Na so pple jst dey Cry for Notice board.
Wonder wen u said Simplest although all those lecturer didn't set outside wat will avnt been taught. U qo see 0/30 in some Subj..

Kindly PM ur whatsapp Diqit bro..
Okay. 08178110803
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ayokunlei(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
habeeb2015:

ok .....hope the post utme form won't exceed this month bcuz my dad just asked me today any info about my post ume and I said d form should be out this month

Hopefully
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
mkbadeniyi:
Temmi001 just dey blow grama sha.... I was expecting somtin like linguistics and the likes, life no hard reach all those grama u pour 4 ground now. I pray we all smile @ the very end sha. Almost everybody has been displaying his/her level of madness since. the race is not for the swift o, getting 82 doesn't guarantee your admission, nah naija we dey.... Quote me o.

cheesy grin

Boss, I hail ooo! Triple tuales...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
ayokunlei:

Unilorin dont usually sell post ume checker cards.
According to last year's exam; Expect it few hours after doing ur exam / at most:
Ur result should be set on ur portal b4 24hours after ut exam.
All the best.

I was on my way home when I got my PUTME result on my phone. Imagine checking PUTME result on motor cycle cool Thank God say him make sense, who knows what could have happened?

When it comes to releasing results on time, I give it to better by far grin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ayokunlei(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
rkarang:

I was on my way home when I got my PUTME result on my phone. Imagine checking PUTME result on motor cycle cool Thank God say him make seen, who knows what could have happened?

Confirm!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Jessyj616: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pls someone tell me i wont be doing Biology as a mass communication aspirant. I just dont get it. 1) Secondary thickening is initiated in the dicotyledous stem by the a) Xylem Parenchyma (b) Secondary phloem c) Endodermis d)Cambium
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by ayokunlei(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jessyj616:
Pls someone tell me i wont be doing Biology as a mass communication aspirant.
I just dont get it.
1) Secondary thickening is initiated in the dicotyledous stem by the
a) Xylem Parenchyma (b) Secondary phloem c) Endodermis d)Cambium

It depends on what the school decides to put up, and if Biology is among, then there is a probability of you seeing Biology in urs. Just prepare.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jessyj616:
Pls someone tell me i wont be doing Biology as a mass communication aspirant.
I just dont get it.
1) Secondary thickening is initiated in the dicotyledous stem by the
a) Xylem Parenchyma (b) Secondary phloem c) Endodermis d)Cambium

D) Cambium nah.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mkbadeniyi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Donabydeco:

D) Cambium nah.
feeding both sides, the xylem is full of dead sells, while the cambium is said to be an actively growing cell region. The phloem has seive tubes which makes it diffrent from xylem..... And also from the word secondary growth(expansion of the girth, as well as the length bejng indicated by circular dead cell) ; only dicots does that,with the exception of palm tree.peace.....

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Khassy grin grin grin cheesy

checks his pishure to know if na gal but nothing deregrin grin
maka why na

anyways hawayu
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
rkarang:

I was on my way home when I got my PUTME result on my phone. Imagine checking PUTME result on motor cycle cool Thank God say him make sense, who knows what could have happened?

eh

but no be every time e d good to see result on time oooo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
mkbadeniyi:
feeding both sides, the xylem is full of dead sells, while the cambium is said to be an actively growing cell region. The phloem has seive tubes which makes it diffrent from xylem..... And also from the word secondary growth(expansion of the girth, as well as the length bejng indicated by circular dead cell) ; only dicots does that,with the exception of palm tree.peace.....

see grammar chai

this why I never like science one day... to many long and unreal stories; D grin

na lie I d lie oooooo... d main reason na because I no sabi book jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haytripple(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Before thursday, I think the putme should be out...guys be prepared
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Temmi001:
good-day fellow nairalanders. going by common sense,i think it's totally absurd,uncalled for and rather a show of possession,the discussion of issues that are utterly irrelevant to the supposed aspirants.Literally,it Would do some good to realise that,aspirants are a group of people who long to spend some agreed years Within the confines of the academic enclave,thus,the naiveity of most of them is rather undefined.They're eager to know the modus operandi therein,even if its obvious,with time,they'll get acquainted with campus happenings,save for a few of them ,who have perhaps being around the citadel.don't you think discussing campus happpenings may directly or inirectly spur their looming exams?this is psycholgical.Discussing exams perfomance is just a monumental time wastage,and an aberration from the purpose of the thread.No doubt,the aspirants have played a crucial role in the status quo,the stalites ought to be issue-based.as regard ,the crave for page number,i!ll say it's just some infantile tantrums,utter fiddlestick and an act of juvenile delinquency,which I Wouldnt want to believe,because i assume everyone here is an adult....
To the aspirants,I opine you just take solace in the chinese apophtegm,'softly softly catchee monkey'...
Constructive and well-mannered criticisms are welcome otherwise would be humbly ignored.
Thank you.
ur english too much o - just cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by jayboy17(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2015
khassy:
not saying anything to cretins like you
Ain't gat yur tym neither bro!!.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 5:18am On Jul 13, 2015
haytripple:
Before thursday, I think the putme should be out...guys be prepared
from a reliable source abi?..

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 5:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Yungmilio2:

abi na.. Einsteinpg na learner where this girl dey.. And the funniest thing be say einsteinpg na mathematics department he dey grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Xtfield(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Has the sale of the PUTME started?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alhasan1(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2015
ayokunlei:

Lol. But you sabi English oo grin
Which department you dey na? Last 2years na Alhassan, last year Esteing. I guess you are a Lawyer fa smiley
. @ Ayokunle.So, there is still someone here who knows Alhassan. Thanks bro Ayokunle.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Yungmilio2:

you never log out of school abiundecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2015
BoiGrammz:
abi na.. Einsteinpg na learner where this girl dey.. And the funniest thing be say einsteinpg na mathematics department he dey grin
how you carry sabi einsteinpg

shey you say you never write jamb yet

I d watch you in 8D

DRINK GARRI
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Xtfield:
Has the sale of the PUTME started?

the legendary question bring asked again?

shoro niyen undecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Alhasan1:
. @ Ayokunle.So, there is still someone here who knows Alhassan. Thanks bro Ayokunle.

grammarians dn d turn up.... we pidgin gurus make we go hide for back of door the watch una....; D
anyways how your way

DRINK GARRI
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mkbadeniyi(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2015
BoiGrammz:
had it been she understands that; the ability to speak like Hon. Patrick doesn't guarantee good job in the labour market or fetch you good marks from lecturers, she would have taken it easy. Each time I see ppl like that I remember our former First Lady... Life is beyond displaying your skills on social media. A 1st class CGPA doesn't guarantee 1st class job... They will soon learn...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.