Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,783 members, 7,898,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2422439 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haryormeekun(f): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2015
MzLarem:
See u..Sveen has promised me a range rover na. Lol
Lolzzzzzz,we shall see,tell him to add money for fuel too smiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Jerryspan:
I've usd my waec result checker twice,can I stl use it?
U can still use it since u are sure that you've only used it twice.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by nikiihardehx(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2015
khassy:

see chick wey get brain shockedshocked

expect a pm from me next week grin
lmaoo...na xo na
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SenoritaCristo: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Jerryspan:
Gud morning guys.for dose wu ave paid dia acceptance and uploaded dose documents,are we goin to input d pin for d 0'levels den do dt of jamb too.or just one of d 2?because d way dey did dt tin makes it look like u'll jst pick one. And also,dose from kwara's catchment area,do dey need to upload d certificate of citizenship? Gentleman100,IDGAF,senoriatcristo,yungmil and dose wu can help ansa dis.
My broda, I think returning freshers...Ridwan1821 and co would be able to direct u better cos in my time, we wrote the scratch card pin for waec only, with marker, on the printed waec result and scanned it, then uploaded. Am not from Kwara or its catchment areas but I also scanned and uploaded my certificate of origin....after all this, I was cleared within 24hrs.

But this time, am hearing different things as processes change everytime, and I don't have access to your instructions.

Am so sorry but I may not be able to advice u on this. Pls, let people who did theirs last year comment on this abeg.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SenoritaCristo: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
haywhy911:
Good morning,Senorita. Someone once told me admission isn't given based on O'level result. According to d person,admission is only given based on UTME and Post UME. Is this true?
good morning Haywhy. During my time, I was told that admission was based on subject combinations of Waec, Jamb and Post utme scores. I don't know what to believe. No one seems to be sure of the criteria used for admission.
But I was told by a Lecturer that you don't use a different result to register for post utme and a different one for clearance because for you to be admitted, your O Level was considered so to change it means you lied during registration.
For final year clearance, you will still be asked to produce the original cert of the Waec result u used for Post utme and freshers clearance.

Whn I did mine, I registered with a combination of waec results. My neco result was not avaliable then, it came out after the portal has been closed. So, when God gave me d admission, I askd if I should change it and use the neco result.....I was told by the Lecturer not to try it....that I should use the result I was admitted with ( thats the one I used during post utme).

Hope this is helpful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2015
haryormeekun:
Lolzzzzzz,we shall see,tell him to add money for fuel too smiley
Lol..Don't let us wreck him,another person will do that.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2015
MzLarem:
Lol..Don't let us wreck him,another person will do that.
Really? Such humor. undecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by gentleman100(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Alert!!!!! Don't use any scratch card pin & s/n which you've used more than ONCE on the examination body website (either waec, neco or jamb) and for those who will be getting a new scratch card, after or before you enter the pins & s/n(s) use it on the examination body website only ONCE so as to activate the pin & s/n with your registration numbers.

In case you've entered pins & s/n(s) which have been used more than ONCE, kindly delete it and re upload new ones.

Concerning O'level issue, DON'T TRY TO CHANGE what you used for post utme registration, if you do, you are only working towards your downfall which might land you at the asylum, because after your years CORRESPONDING DOCUMENTS will be required as stated by the guy 3 steps above.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Yeah,SenoritaCrista. Your reply was very helpful. Thanks
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alpet(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2015
ayokunlei:

Alpet Baba. U are sighted
Boss, aw ur side na? Happy resumption... Wishing u a fruitful session

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Jerryspan:
I've usd my waec result checker twice,can I stl use it?

yęş yoų çāŋ, ţђę çāŗd çāŋ bę ųşęd 5 ţįmęş, şįŋçę yoų'vę ųşęd įţ ţwįçę, doŋ'ţ ųşę įţ ţo çђęçķ yoųŗ ŗęşųlţ āgāįŋ, jųşţ įŋpųţ įţ oŋ ţђę poŗţāl, ţђęy'll oŋly ųşę įţ oŋçę
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dregmaster: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2015
@to those that have uploaded their scanned documents.
Pls were you able to view your uploaded scanned documents using the link at the right side- view your document. The documents are not showing here.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Single room need in oke odo or sanrab or anywhere near school,Pls anybody dat wanna help should quote me ASAP.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Babsbakr: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
PLEASE I HAVE USED MY WAEC SCRATCH CARD FOUR TIMES CAN I STILL UPLOAD THAT
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2015
For those asking how I did mine.I uploaded my waec and still provided the waec result checker pin.For the jamb I only provided the pin of the e-facility card.I can't tell u dat this is the expected way 2 do it,but whichever way,I believe it is correct.So long as both pins(Waec and jamb) were provided.Then there's really nothing 2 be worried about.Besides,the waec I uploaded I noticed it cudnt be viewed,meaning it's even possible it wasn't uploaded.Am sure it's same 4 everyone else.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Babsbakr:
see Bro, Kindly buy yourself a new one, activate it by using it not more than once to check your result on the waec website then go on and upload the scratch card's pin and serial number on the portal. ... It's that easy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Babsbakr:
Bro,so long as u are absolutely sure it's just 4 times u've used it.Of cos u can make use of it.Isn't it just once they need 2 use it 2 verify the authenticity of ur result?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by SenoritaCristo: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2015
haywhy911:
Yeah,SenoritaCrista. Your reply was very helpful. Thanks
my pleasure. Wish u d best

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2015
IDGAF:
For those asking how I did mine.I uploaded my waec and still provided the waec result checker pin.For the jamb I only provided the pin of the e-facility card.I can't tell u dat this is the expected way 2 do it,but whichever way,I believe it is correct.So long as both pins(Waec and jamb) were provided.Then there's really nothing 2 be worried about.Besides,the waec I uploaded I noticed it cudnt be viewed,meaning it's even possible it wasn't uploaded.Am sure it's same 4 everyone else.
you uploaded a scanned waec result... Well when I did mine the link for the waec result upload wasn't available, I didn't even see it there... Well when did you upload the documents? But now the most important thing here is have you been cleared?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2015
SenoritaCristo:
my pleasure. Wish u d best
smiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Going through the recent posts here I realize I can't change my O level from the one I registered during the post ume. I'd wanted to change my O level to a more recent one because the one I used initially was obtained in 2002. My question is that can the scratch cards enable me to be able to view waec and neco of far back 2002? Can I go ahead and use those results successfully? Please any relevant info will be of great help. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by abayskia(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2015
From my research and wide consultations, realised dat more remedial students and few jmbites were offered admission in d first batch dat came out about 2wks ago cos most remedial students are not always given dia desired courses but much of them will be offered admission n will treated with preferential treatment and dat was wat happened in d first of d admission list
lastly,i want us dat has not admitted yet to relax as more jambites will admitted in d anticipated 2nd batch.
Insha Allah
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2015
abayskia:
From my research and wide consultations, realised dat more remedial students and few jmbites were offered admission in d first batch dat came out about 2wks ago cos most remedial students are not always given dia desired courses but much of them will be offered admission n will treated with preferential treatment and dat was wat happened in d first of d admission list
lastly,i want us dat has not admitted yet to relax as more jambites will admitted in d anticipated 2nd batch.
Insha Allah
I love positive news like this. Allah ya bamu sa'a dukka. Amin!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Lhorla where u at? Any news for us?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by shekalamin: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2015
dregmaster:
@to those that have uploaded their scanned documents.
Pls were you able to view your uploaded scanned documents using the link at the right side- view your document. The documents are not showing here.

Reading through the above, there is need for some clarification. BTW, I'm a DE Common Law applicant with "provisional admission". After paying my acceptance fee, I went ahead to upload the scanned copy of my DE RESULT. This ( besides Certificate of origin for indigenes) is the only document that can be uploaded. For the others eg. jamb,waec,neco,etc. you have to upload the pin, serial no., exam type, year of the result checker be it waec, neco or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2015
GideonG:
Going through the recent posts here I realize I can't change my O level from the one I registered during the post ume. I'd wanted to change my O level to a more recent one because the one I used initially was obtained in 2002. My question is that can the scratch cards enable me to be able to view waec and neco of far back 2002? Can I go ahead and use those results successfully? Please any relevant info will be of great help. Thanks
Bro,you can use it 2 view ur result of 2002,as did mine 2006.There's no cause 4 alarm.My sincere wishes and prayers are with you.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
dpacificheraclx:
you uploaded a scanned waec result... Well when I did mine the link for the waec result upload wasn't available, I didn't even see it there... Well when did you upload the documents? But now the most important thing here is have you been cleared?
Well bro,unfortunately,no one has been cleared.So am not really worried.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nicky058(f): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
haywhy911:
Good morning,every1.

Nicky058,i sight u in 7D HD
lolssss, good afternoon sir
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
GideonG:
You can
visit
the waec result checker page
do as if u wanna check ur result and click on the year
am sure you will see below year 2000
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by shekalamin: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
GideonG:

No cause for alarm bro. I too have a result dated 2003. I want to believe you can access the result via their various sites. You don't have to change the result.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by greatscholar(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
abayskia:
Insha Allah
surely it will end in praise by the we started receiving our unilorin admission alert into desired course of study...insha allahu...rep DE BiZ ADMIN.....ON A LOOK OUT FOR FELLOW DEite,UTME aspirants nd STALITE. FOR. BIZ ADMIN.....SHOULD KINDLY QUOTE ME
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by dpacificheraclx(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
IDGAF:

Well bro,unfortunately,no one has been cleared.So am not really worried.
Okay, thanks Bro, That's still good

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.