Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,668 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. (2076 Views)

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa / Asset Declaration: Buhari Should Stop Being Clever By Half / That Clueless Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am one of those who with all my heart say Buhari must not be allowed to ruin Nigeria one more time.
Apart from his obsession for power and thirst for blood among other things, his weakness in articulation. is one of my reasons, for opposing him.The old tyrannical liar think we are all clueless.

Saying he would stabilize oil price is one example of such cloudlessness,

Any way, there is this so called "facebook asset declaration" by Buhari and I am impressed by his exhibition of intelligence.

He knows by saying that he has "at least one million Naira" in his account. that gullible Nigerians especially those who are driven by his "i am a poor man because I am not corrupt" brand of campaign.

The reaction of these gullible and clueless Nigerians would be like"
"Oh, behold him, our messiah, he is so innocent, so cute and so lovely! He's got only N1 Million in his account"

Buhari though dull, is smarter than many Nigerians especially Nairalanders.

Now, how much is "at least One Million"?
It is neither here no there.

Okay folks, here is the worth of Noblezone:

"I earn at least N10,000 annually"

What does that mean?

Anybody who believes Buhari is a just clueless.
If this man is as honest as he want us to believe, he should have told us, "at most ...." and not at least.
Does Buhari think we are all silly?

Besides, the amount in the account does not represent a man financial worth.

To all those who are all hoodwinked into this disaster waiting to happen, I wish you all the best.

However, I wish to let you all know that you are all clueless!!

12 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by dunkem21(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
God forbid bad thing. I am not clueless.

Shebi, I I don ask before whether na minimum account balance?

We will resist propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by TunjiMsp: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
What is this one saying? (Rada rada, hiss on the thread)

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
noblezone:
I am one of those who with all my heart say Buhari must not be allowed to ruin Nigeria one more time.
Apart from his obsession for power and thirst for blood among other things, his weakness in articulation. is one of my reasons, for opposing him.The old tyrannical liar think we are all clueless.

Any way, there is this so called "facebook asset declaration" by Buhari and I am impressed by his exhibition of intelligence.

He knows by saying that he has "at least one million Naira" in his account. that gullible Nigerians especially those who are driven by his "i am a poor man because I am not corrupt" brand of campaign.

"Oh, behold him, our messiah, he is so innocent, so cute and so lovely! He's got only N1 Million in his account"

What does that mean?

If this man is as honest as he want us to believe, he should have told us, "at most ...." and not at least.

To all those who are all hoodwinked into this disaster waiting to happen, I wish you all the best.

hmm! I like that man wen dem dey call Buhari. I am really serious about wanting to vote for him come 2015. But the bad thing is that he may not win. The election registration exercise in APC states was not well conducted, necessary capturing materials were not deployed and the staffs always arrived late. In some local governments it was not even conducted. Sincerely men. I would have loved Buhari in power come 2015. He is the only one displaying reason around in the political scene. But the fact still remains that he wont win.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by emmasege: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
And if it's true that he only collects 2.3M as against 23M being collected as monthly pay by his colleagues (former heads of states), then he has no justification for being poor. Buharis coice of not owning a house in Abuja has nothing to do with his financial worth, but rather his conservative, ethnocentric tendencies. How can a retired head of state from the north own houses in daura, kano & kaduna but ignore the FCT. Even most of his junior colleagues can boast of a house in Abuja.
2.3M monthly pay is enough for anyone who's innovative to turn his fortune around. If he has been "unfaithful" I.e. unproductive with this little, how shall we entrust him with our trillions (paraphrasing the Holy Bible)

5 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
TunjiMsp:
What is this one saying? (Rada rada, hiss on the thread)

I am not suprised that you dont understand, after all, you might be anong the populaton of clueless Nigerians who are clapping for the old tyrant over "asset declaration".

With "at least N1 Million" in his account, he has outsmarted you guys!

It is a shame.

11 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
dunkem21:
God forbid bad thing. I am not clueless.

Shebi, I I don ask before whether na minimum account balance?

We will resist propaganda.

You are very right bro, "at least" mean minimumm lowest limit while at most mean maximum, highest limit

the old tyrant is trying to be smart here! It is a pity that his supporters are so clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by ashmarkakanmu: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
noblezone:

What does that mean?

I wonder when Nigerians will wake up from their slumbers and embrace something better than you already have... It seems you are just bent on having more bloodshed with this inactive clueless President we are parading. A man makes impunity the order of the day as I"ve never seen all my life that he is only successful building more enemies for himself and painfully our country too. And I believe everyone here must have some degree of education and should be able to think uprightly.

I am sure if you have lost your loved ones in any of this explosions, your view surely would have changed. why not take a trip to the North-west,not even the North-east. or better still, visit the displaced persons now in Abuja and get first hand information of what they suffer everyday. Human lifes are taken daily, not fowl's.

May God open your eyes to see beyond your nose, because if you don't share in dis pple's pain now, certainly the next generation will, and your relatives might fall victims too.

And pls be polite and stop insulting other pple's intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by major466(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Don't be fooled by Buhari's Am Poor gimmick. The guy is a multi billionaire (Looted Monies of 1978).

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 14, 2014
ashmarkakanmu:

I wonder when Nigerians will wake up from their slumbers and embrace something better than you already have... It seems you are just bent on having more bloodshed with this inactive clueless President we are parading. A man makes impunity the order of the day as I"ve never seen all my life that he is only successful building more enemies for himself and painfully our country too. And I believe everyone here must have some degree of education and should be able to think uprightly.

I am sure if you have lost your loved ones in any of this explosions, your view surely would have changed. why not take a trip to the North-west,not even the North-east. or better still, visit the displaced persons now in Abuja and get first hand information of what they suffer everyday. Human lifes are taken daily, not fowl's.

May God open your eyes to see beyond your nose, because if you don't share in dis pple's pain now, certainly the next generation will, and your relatives might fall victims too.

bros, your comment is simply out of point.

What does "at least N1 million" mean?

As for the violemce in the North. Ir has always been there since the day the terrorist called Usman Dan Fodio set his foot on the lands of the north. Was it Jonathan that sent him?

For your info. I lost an elder brother in the Biafran war! It was not caused by Jonathan.

You are a victim of manipulation! They slaughter people for whatever reason and then blame it on Jonathan!

Bros, blood shedding will continue in Nigeria provided the supremacy fights among the different nations that was forced by slave traders continue.

Do you know what we lost in Biafra? Do you know what the lost in the Niger Delta? Do you know what they have lost in the Middle Belt? The one in the North East is just an addition and more people will die, except we sit down and negotiate Nigeria!

as for cluelessness, time will tell, and we shall know who is clueless.

as for Buhari and his "at least N1 million", he can only deceive the gullible like you.

Sincere apologies if i insulted your intellect, but Buhari also insulted mine by his "at least N1 Million".

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by emiye(m): 1:59am On Dec 14, 2014
at least 1 million means neighbourhood of 1 million.

Look for something sensible doing , 62 days countdown for your principal
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 14, 2014
emiye:

No Sir.

"at least" doea not mean "in the neighborhood of"!

Rather, "at most" could mean "in the neigbborhood of".

Besides, the current account balance, is not really a measure of a man's worth!

I am doing what I am supposed to do, bro! Even if you insist on following the old tyrant, at least you wont say, "no body warned me".
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by emiye(m): 2:23am On Dec 14, 2014
noblezone:

No Sir.

"at least" doea not mean "in the neighborhood of"!

Rather, "at most" could mean "in the neigbborhood of".

Besides, the current account balance, is not really a measure of a man's worth!

I am doing what I am supposed to do, bro! Even if you insist on following the old tyrant, at least you wont say, "no body warned me".
Cheers.

You need to understand the contextual meaning .

If it is reported that "at least 5 people lost their lives in a ghastly accident"......., evidently 50,or 100 could not have lost their lives, as your warped logic tries to portray.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 14, 2014
emiye:

You need to understand the contextual meaning .

If it is reported that "at least 5 people lost their lives in a ghastly accident"......., evidently 50,or 100 could not have lost their lives, as your warped logic tries to portray.

I am glad you know about "context"! Your example is also contectual! It depends on who is reporting the incident. If there is a desire to cover things up, then "at least 5" could be used whereas up up 50, 100 lost their lives.

This is just a smart politial statement.

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by 9jaIhail(m): 3:01am On Dec 14, 2014
ashmarkakanmu:

You must be one among the clueless Nigerians Noblezone talked about. You forgot to analyze the point raised by a sincere Nigerian who was smart enough and observed the smartness of your messiah mr saint AKA GMB wants to play on 169 million people minus he Buhari. Should we throw away our sense of reasoning because we need a change? Isn't it same way GEJ fooled you all in 2011 with the i had no shoes tells? I supposed you obtained one or two degree as you asked earlier?

@ the bold part, GEJ is the president and not a soldier. President can only give order but cannot go to battle field. When the north are ready to end Boko haram they will do so. Haven't you read or heard about our soldiers from norther origin linking our military strategies to bk? Buhari and co created bk and they will stop it when the time is right.

3 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2014
9jaIhail:

You must be one among the clueless Nigerians Noblezone talked about. You forgot to analyze the point raised by a sincere Nigerian who was smart enough and observed the smartness of your messiah mr saint AKA GMB wants to play on 169 million people minus he Buhari. Should we throw away our sense of reasoning because we need a change? Isn't it same way GEJ fooled you all in 2011 with the i had no shoes tells? I supposed you obtained one or two degree as you asked earlier?

@ the bold part, GEJ is the president and not a soldier. President can only give order but cannot go to battle field. When the north are ready to end Boko haram they will do so. Haven't you read or heard about our soldiers from norther origin linking our military strategies to bk? Buhari and co created bk and they will stop it when the time is right.

You are so right bro. The Boko bombs will stop the day the northern people decide it must stop.

For now, let them continue to support the Jihardists and then blame it on Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2014
emmasege:
And if it's true that he only collects 2.3M as against 23M being collected as monthly pay by his colleagues (former heads of states), then he has no justification for being poor. Buharis coice of not owning a house in Abuja has nothing to do with his financial worth, but rather his conservative, ethnocentric tendencies. How can a retired head of state from the north own houses in daura, kano & kaduna but ignore the FCT. Even most of his junior colleagues can boast of a house in Abuja.
This is the problem, you push our politicians to embezzle. When they do, you turn around to call them names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Bruteforce101: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Even if our lord Jesus christ come down to preach to the Op that Buhari is truly innocent, the bigoted op will disagree cos he hates anything North. His true reason for his hate is because Buhari is a muslim and a Northerner. Moreover, i dont know why you care about Nigeria cos you have told us many times that you are a biafran. Smh
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by chamboy(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2014
"The major challenge is that your supporters are also fond of threatening hell-fire against your opponents instead of trying to sell your best attributes."- Dele Momodu To GEJ
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:
Even if our lord Jesus christ come down to preach to the Op that Buhari is truly innocent, the bigoted op will disagree cos he hates anything North. His true reason for his hate is because Buhari is a muslim and a Northerner. Moreover, i dont know why you care about Nigeria cos you have told us many times that you are a biafran. Smh

you are so wrong in your conclusions about me bro. I dont hate northerners neither do i hate moslems! My positiom is that the values and dreams of the average northern moslems and that of the average southerner are miles apart. The clash of the two exrteme value systems is the root of Nigerias problems.

That apart, i wish the person contesting this election is in the category of Abubakar Umar (Dangiwa), an open minded progressive with a free spirit and not this blood thirsty tyrant, and you would have been shocked how i am campagning for northern moslem.

As for Buhari, he remains part of the dark history of Nigeria!

Well, I am a full blooded 8iafran but Nigeria is occupying our lands. Until we get our freedom, we have a say in what happens in Luggards slave camp you call a country.

Finally, it is my opinion you comment on the issue at hand rather than calling me names! Honestly, calling me names, makes no difference.

I wish you wel

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Bruteforce101: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2014
noblezone:

you are so wrong in your conclusions about me bro. I dont hate northerners neither do i hate moslems! My positiom is that the values and dreams of the average northern moslems and that of the average southerner are miles apart. The clash of the two exrteme value systems is the root of Nigerias problems.

That apart, i wish the person contesting this election is in the category of Abubakar Umar (Dangiwa), an open minded progressive with a free spirit and not this blood thirsty tyrant, and you would have been shocked how i am campagning for northern moslem.

As for Buhari, he remains part of the dark history of Nigeria!

Well, I am a full blooded 8iafran but Nigeria is occupying our lands. Until we get our freedom, we have a say in what happens in Luggards slave camp you call a country.

Finally, it is my opinion you comment on the issue at hand rather than calling me names! Honestly, calling me names, makes no difference.

I wish you wel

Didnt call you name bro, just saying what i observe about you and all your past post. Have been here for long as well. But am sorry if you feel insulted.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Didnt call you name bro, just saying what i observe about you and all your past post. Have been here for long as well. But am sorry if you feel insulted.

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:

then you must have misunderstood my arguements and position.

My calling for us to go to our respective nations is not out od hatred!

There is a brand of islam that is forceful! Usman Dan Fodio practiced it. Violence in the north in the name of islam is so normal in Northern Nigeria! It is natural for me to be apprehensive of Islamists up north!

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Eziachi: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
@poster: So you have an issue with the one that declared his asset irrespective of your conspiracy theories around it and your humourous quest towards rewriting English language in order to support your nefarious theory.
But in the same breath, you are just ok and comfortable with the one that tells you to go to hell, as he does not give a damn about what to think about his asset secrecy?
Human beings are special creatures. I bet you went to church, using the same crooked soul calling on your gods?
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
emmasege:
2.3M monthly pay is enough for anyone who's innovative to turn his fortune around. If he has been "unfaithful" I.e. unproductive with this little, how shall we entrust him with our trillions (paraphrasing the Holy Bible)
WOW WHAT A BRILLIANT ANALYSIS
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by TopsyKrete: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Seriously
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eziachi:
@poster: So you have an issue with the one that declared his asset irrespective of your conspiracy theories around it and your humourous quest towards rewriting English language in order to support your nefarious theory.
But in the same breath, you are just ok and comfortable with the one that tells you to go to hell, as he does not give a damn about what to think about his asset secrecy?
Human beings are special creatures. I bet you went to church, using the same crooked soul calling on your gods?

Asset declaration is done before the Code of Conduct Burea. The public stunt as done by Buhari is what Jonathan has said its not necessary!

Bros, i am not doing rewriting English Language. "at least" mean lowest limit, it is an ambigous statement.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Flets: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
What value does asset declaration add?
Who verifies if it is true?
Is it not stupidity to expect a politician declare his true asset when majority are managed by proxy?

Buhari should have shut up on this, 'at least 1 million' is a campaign point for PDP.

All PDP needs to say is that GEJ also has at least 1 million in his account.
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Descartes: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
I only blame Buhari and his image-makers. They are all clueless personified angry
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Descartes: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
I only blame Buhari and his image-makers.

Tinubu is a chess master whose sole aim is to allow Buhari to fail so as to position his candidate for 2019.

He saw the scheme long time ago after the dubious merger of ACN and CPC that if he(Tinubu) makes a wrong move or miscalculation it might cost him a lot.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
emiye:

The bolded is a big fat lie

At least 1 million = minimum of 1 million

It can be 1 trillion and still be technically correct
Re: Asset Declaration: Buhari Is Not All That Clueless After All. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Flets:
What value does asset declaration add?
Who verifies if it is true?
Is it not stupidity to expect a politician declare his true asset when majority are managed by proxy?

Buhari should have shut up on this, 'at least 1 million' is a campaign point for PDP.

All PDP needs to say is that GEJ also has at least 1 million in his account.

Thanks for adding your voice against this silly stunt of an old tyrant!

that some Nigerians are carried away with this silly campaign propaganda of "I am poor because I am not corrupt", simply beats my imagination.

He borrowed money to build houses, borrowed to buy nomination form, and who knows maybe he borrows to eat.
Nigerians should read between the lines, somebody is working hard to be smart here and all those who believe him are all clueless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itsekiris Declare Support For Buhari, APC / PHOTO: Shehu Shagari At 90, OBJ Missing At Cake Cutting Photo / Breaking: TAN Declares For Ambode???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.