Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

Questions From My Mother Inlaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions From My Mother Inlaw (611 Views)

When You Offend Your Mother Inlaw Before Going To Work -pics / Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? / how would you address your mother-inlaw if she is younger than you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions From My Mother Inlaw by ojun50(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Q1... What is't that made u to like or love my daughter? Isn't her height or her beauty or is jst natural love.

Answer: Has i began to explain she said no give me straight answer, So i said is natural and truly it's.

Q2... Now that my daughter is going back for her HND hope i wil nt leave her because of the distance nd all that.
Answer: ha no Ma no no.

Q3... Now that she is going back to sch, if one rich girl come and meet me, wil i leave her daughter?
Answer No Ma.
Mum: ok no problem, then she gave us advise and all that.
She now said she still have some question to ask has time goes on.
Finally she now said hope am coming nextweek then her dad we be around.
Sharply i said no i we going to Benin nextweek.

Guys what question should be expecting wen next am visiting?
Re: Questions From My Mother Inlaw by pussyeater(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
What is tis one saying? U can use ur brain to answer simple ques rather than asking NL's for answers!

Last Bullet: I hope ur mother in-law is on NL
Re: Questions From My Mother Inlaw by 2SWT(f): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm...sounds like my sister's boyfriend

l'll tell mum
Re: Questions From My Mother Inlaw by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Mother in law on nairaland? am wondering

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can Hate The One You Love / 10 Don'ts In Choosing A Life Partner / My Ss Class Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.