Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,198 members, 7,913,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:03 AM

Which Would You Rather Have - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Would You Rather Have (1209 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Rather Have by engr17(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2006
"I ask people, 'Which would you rather have, A million dollars, or a million friends that would each give you a dollar', No one has ever chosen the first." Do any one know the reason?

Re: Which Would You Rather Have by Douzy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2006
Actually, I would rather prefer to have a million dollars than have a million friends that would each give me a dollar. I say this because if I should have a million friends give me a dollar each (and knowing that they all collectively made me a millionaire), I would be rather too conscious of the fact that I owe favours to a million folks. Hence, I would rather have a million dollars and decide how I wish to spend the money than have a million (actually, two million) eyes watching me to see how I'm going to spend the money they gave to me, even when it's given gratis (dash).
Re: Which Would You Rather Have by iice(f): 6:19am On Aug 12, 2006
Hmmmmm i would rather go with the first one. What would i do with a million friends? Gimme the cool milla and i would spend it with the ones i know are actually friends wink
Re: Which Would You Rather Have by Douzy(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2006
iice:

Hmmmmm i would rather go with the first one. What would i do with a million friends? Gimme the cool milla and i would spend it with the ones i know are actually friends wink

That's what I'm talkin 'bout, iice. I better have the stash and choose my own friendz than let the stash choose my friendz fo' me, cos my butt would be completely exhausted from maintaining a million+ friendships.
Re: Which Would You Rather Have by iice(f): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2006
For real o cheesy
Re: Which Would You Rather Have by Remmzy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2006
The truth; it is your friend that can hurt you the most probably when they turn foul, So i agree with people that chose the first. Bible says money answereth all things! grin
Re: Which Would You Rather Have by engr17(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2006
Do MoNeY really answer all things even when it can not bye love, Happiness or even soul like urs?
But the TrUtH may not seems to be of wot u described earlier Remzy
Re: Which Would You Rather Have by Remmzy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2006
engr17:

Do MoNeY really answer all things even when it can not bye love, Happiness or even soul like urs?
But the TrUtH may not seems to be of wot u described earlier Remzy
[b]hmmn, got my reason grin; if money cant buy love Should be able to buy marriage, if it cant by happiness{of which i don't know the kind of happiness you talking about} but can purchase you some comfort likened to paradise on earth, souls can be purchased with money and thats d reason for money ritualism. it all depends on your view cool.[/b]However, if it had to do with seeking God's kingdom, then money cant because there exist no bribery & corruption up there but right here on earth. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Would You Rather Have by Oracle(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2006
I'll go with the first option.
having a million friends is having a million trouble.
I'd rather have the money and make the friends i want to make.
Re: Which Would You Rather Have by onlygirl(f): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2006
winkMoney,Money abeg,wetin be dat.Money makes the world go round.
Onlygirl

(1) (Reply)

Cant Get My Applications To Work Using Zain 'subscribe To Packet Data 1st' Help / Flooding At Ikorodu. Who Is To Blame? State Or Fed. Govt? / Another Reality Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.