Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Power In The Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power In The Name Of Jesus (559 Views)

The Power Behind Sex / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power In The Name Of Jesus by Mbkite(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2014
As Christians we have heard a lot about the power in the name of Jesus and what the name (Jesus) is capable of doing.
I have in several occasions called on the name and it worked to my amazement. One of the occasions been how the name (Jesus) delivered me from a terrible accident. Back to the topic! brethren, has the name of Jesus ever worked for you and in what occasion? Happy Sunday to all.
Re: The Power In The Name Of Jesus by Yemak74: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2014
That wonderful name.... JESUS *3times, there is no other name like it.... He saved me from horrible creatures in my dreams; He delivered me from the snares of fowler.... oh i love dat name..... J.E.S.U.S

1 Like

Re: The Power In The Name Of Jesus by Mbkite(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote
author=Yemak74 post=28865419]That wonderful name.... JESUS *3times,
there is no other name like it.... He saved me from horrible creatures
in my dreams; He delivered me from the snares of fowler.... oh i love
dat name..... J.E.S.U.S[/quote]

Nothing is as effective as d name of JESUS!
Re: The Power In The Name Of Jesus by Mbkite(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
It breaks every chain
Re: The Power In The Name Of Jesus by Mbkite(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2016
Lalasticlala, let us hear what the name of Jesus has done for nairalanders. God bless U.
Re: The Power In The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:32am On May 01, 2016
miss is a girl she was having a bad dream she mentioned the name of Jesus in her dream wow the result are always wonderful....glory glory glory.
Re: The Power In The Name Of Jesus by Mbkite(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2016
misspresident:
miss is a girl she was having a bad dream she mentioned the name of Jesus in her dream wow the result are always wonderful....glory glory glory.
Halleluyah!

(1) (Reply)

If You Rob God, you Have No Moral Justification To Call A Politician Thief / US Families Prepare For 'modern Day Apocalypse' / Loads Of Sickness And Diseases Rolled Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.